news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #76
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Yea dude is cool but when it comes to his money and his rep..he doesnt play that
As it should be.

I mean, I'll get my little digs in and make some idiotic jokes and whatnot, but I'd never start some kind of rumor or put out personal shit on a public forum or blog like that.

I honestly don't know what the fuck is on some people's minds.

Just like I don't get why someone pay for a ticket to a show just to talk shit or harass an artist.

It happens so much these days that it seems like fags do that shit on purpose, pay for admission just to go fuck with the artist.

And when punks like that get duffed out or get a drink thrown in their face then they deserve every bit of what they get.

The internet got these kids gassed, thinking they can say or do some outright disrespectful shit to a grown man and not get put in place for it.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #77
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
aahahahahahaha oh my god, that shit is hilarious

is that a comedy show? lol this guy cant be serious
yeah its a show called An Idiot Abroad.

Ricky Gervais and his friend send the stupid guy in the video to random places around theworld, theres 2 seasons

watch that shit lol its hilarious

and yeah hes 100% genuine

check this channel for full ep's

http://www.youtube.com/user/CyberSim...query=an+idiot

Last edited by Shadow Demon; 07-06-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #78
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
sad thing is I've told dudes,just make your music, do you..try not to attack the wrong crowd of people...through all this,ive remained neautal about things..funny thing is..im sitting on info that could end dudes career in 24 hrs if I put it out there..i don't get why he is playing russian roulette with his career..dudes are grown men..aint no need for this shit
Damn straight. It just goes to show that people can't help but leach onto another artists' image. At least the likes of you and skampoe/jigsaw do their own thing and have their own identity. Dlah is a clone ass dwarf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
looking like a crack head leprechaun
*dead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
5% Village People
*and buried*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
This motherfucker literally looks like he sleeps under a bridge and eats billy goats and shit.
*then dug up and skull fucked*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
yeah its a show called An Idiot Abroad.

Ricky Gervais and his friend send the stupid guy in the video to random places around theworld, theres 2 seasons

They're doing a new series where Karl travels around with the midget dude and they're calling it 'An idiot Abroad - The Short Way Round' - (No joke)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #79
Discourse

Discourse crouching tigerDiscourse crouching tiger

It's all good and shit, but the photo with Moon, RZA, Ringz and Suicide still basically asks for funny gay comments. That's just what's up. I have to admit, the image with RZA deleted and the Paint text inserted is mad funny. It's just jokes. Don't care who made it. And the photo with Jonah Hill is also crazy. Wonder if Hill thought he was actually on a photo with real Wu-Tang members lol. Trashniggas.
Discourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #80
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I heard shyheim slapped dlah at a wine and cheese party
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #81
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
Damn straight. It just goes to show that people can't help but leach onto another artists' image. At least the likes of you and skampoe/jigsaw do their own thing and have their own identity. Dlah is a clone ass dwarf!

*dead*

*and buried*

*then dug up and skull fucked*

They're doing a new series where Karl travels around with the midget dude and they're calling it 'An idiot Abroad - The Short Way Round' - (No joke)

haha for real? awesome.

yo did u watch the series about the dwarf then? watched 1st ep, wasnt that great might finish it tho

Old 07-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #82
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

the cartoon of their podcast made me laugh more than any other tv show, uncontrollable.

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #83
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
found that on facebook lol

READ THE PICTURE... THIS IS MOON GOD ALLAH,CILVRINGZ AND BARACUDDA. NOT FROM AMERICA OR EVEN STATEN ISLAND. THEY WANT us all to believe they CARRY ON THE TORCH OF WU TANG.. Yet it's mad affiliates WHO ARE WAY WAY BETTER THAN THESE FANS turned RAPPERS. THEY CREATED A FAKE ASS WUSITE CALLED WUCORP.COM ran by them .. KRAZY SHIT than shit on AFFILIATES ON THE SITE INTILL GZA just put them on blast.
http://www.melophobe.com/articles/in...a-spring-2012/ READ THIS and yES IT FROM A GENERAL.

Sad part is them and WU -INTERNAIONAL.COM ran by DARK7TH AND RECOLLATAH ARE ALL FANS OF WU TANG and want to be apart so bad they TRY TO FUCK UP THOSE WHO ARE REALLY tru n living teaching what the FATHER WANTED US TO TEACH.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKEN PICTURE..... IF THESE JOKERZ ARE THE FUTURE OF WUTANG than HIPHOP IS REALLY FUCKEN dead. DEAD DEAD DEAD.

NONE OF THEM FROM NYC or even be in STATEN ISLAND. COME ON MAN.. THIS SHIT A JOKE.
ITS HOW I ALWAYS FELT ABOUT U FOREIGNERs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i think wu tang need 2 learn the difference between outright dissing and general banter. and gzas calling out people 4 being terrorists. i can easily call him out 4 being racist

'First of all, who's your A&R?
A mountain climber who plays an electric guitar?' i think we ll know thats a reference 2 white people

'Then you pack, a thousand white teens in tight jeans' thats also a bit off.

the thing is lots of people on here r massive wu fans and more importantly theyre honest fans. theyre not yes men who just say everythingis good. the thing is wu tang dont seem 2 act on their mistakes. they got really high up and now theyve just turned stubborn. and seriously most of this 'dissing' wu tang is just jokes. why would u get so wound up about people saying theyll break ur kneecaps. if u take that seriously then ur missing sense of humour
YEA WE DONT CARE FOR WHITEY

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-06-2012 at 09:04 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #84
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

was your childhood that bad?

u seem pretty happy lol

Old 07-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #85
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #86
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
Can somebody tell me what the fuck a HellKeyDoe is???

Is that some wack play on the word Hopkido?

Like some sort of martial arts style from Hell?

This dude Dlah is a fucking troll, and I'm not talking about the internet here.

This motherfucker literally looks like he sleeps under a bridge and eats billy goats and shit.
ahjahahahahhaha
repped

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:58 PM   #87
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
you havent been playing neutrul LOL like 2 years ago im pretty sure you fucked up raper vans life lol and let us all know he lived in a community centre

just give up the info and end all this faggotry
I know u on my Facebook..be sure to read my timeline today..finally putting a nail in that coffin..fuck this bitch ass nigga

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote