news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 07-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Jimmy GLaciers - NEVA SWITCH UP / GOT THA MAC LOADED (RARE BASED BEATS)

2 beats lil B's used that i thought were hot so i blazed em LMK what u think .. tried to mix it kinda and it sounds better then usual .. beat is too loud in the first song i think tho.... this is my jimmy G style which is like a kicked back 90's lyrical flow ...

BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cant even give you feed back on the emceeing cause the mix was that bad

on the first track i caught maybe 6 words, and the second a little more then that.

either you cover your mouth when you spit still or your mix game is still wack as tits.

fix one of the two and re drop the tracks, the beats were wack tho.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
i cant even give you feed back on the emceeing cause the mix was that bad

on the first track i caught maybe 6 words, and the second a little more then that.

either you cover your mouth when you spit still or your mix game is still wack as tits.

fix one of the two and re drop the tracks, the beats were wack tho.
did you listen on speakers or headphones ? because i thought the vocs were low too but niggas ive shown can hear me .. it could be because to put the 2 together wit the movie samp i ran it thru FL and used the soundgoodizer... because before i mixed it i could hear it perfectly...

my mix game as far as FULL TRACKS and not beats go is definetly still ass idk what to do or if i can do much wit audacity... i can hear everything on the second track tho so idk ...

no matter how loud i rap into my mic it seems to always stay at a certain volume or it distorts .. and ik its the mic because everytime i go rexcord somewhere else i dont have this problem...

as far as the beats being wack ....... nigga u got no soul lmfao
thanks for the feed tho
Old 07-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was playin em on speakers and headphones, and i could barely hear a damn thing. second track is definitely better soundwise.

i dont know what you use to mix, so i cant help and its audacity then i definitely cant help, never used that program.

and ya, the beats werent all that wack, but i wouldnt say they had soul either lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 07-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #5
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
i was playin em on speakers and headphones, and i could barely hear a damn thing. second track is definitely better soundwise.

i dont know what you use to mix, so i cant help and its audacity then i definitely cant help, never used that program.

and ya, the beats werent all that wack, but i wouldnt say they had soul either lol
the second beat i think does ... i like the 2nd song better i feel like i said more meaningful shit

(what u gonna do) imma deal imma hustle try to prevail in my struggle/ but yall know its kinda hard tryna rebuild from the rubble"

and yea good for u cuz audacity fuckin sucks ... AND I HAVE PROTOOLS BUT THE FAGGOT AT GUITAR CENTER LIED AND SAID I COULD USE MY BLUE SNOWBALL WITH IT
Old 07-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

^do you have a PC or a Mac? if you got a Mac use Garageband, its free and works well enough

Protools, i believe, you needs to have some external hardware. but again, i know only very little about Protools. i think you need a preamp or something in order for Protools to recognize the mic.

as far as i know you can find Mixcraft really easy online, and thats what Skampoe used for a long time i think. id suggest that as another option

ELITE STATUS
Old 07-05-2012, 12:21 AM   #7
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

he was talkin bout u gotta buy it tho .. im stackin up right now cuz im coppin more to move so im tryna put some of the $$ towards studio ish even if its just somethin to get me by and sound clearer
Old 07-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

bump for feed
Old 07-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

yeah listened a few days ago. agree with mason for the first part, mix was too off to judge. second part had good lyrics.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #10
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

ill try to get the mix better or just unmix it and lEAVE IT so atleast you can hear everythin clearer .. bouta start working a lil more.. tryna get back to doin beats too
Old 07-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #11
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

I gotta agree its def hard to understand what your saying cos of the mix although the second is a little clearer. Sounds to me as tho you got too much compression going on and its squashing the vox right down into the beats. trying using lighter compression and stack a couple of layers in there, one dry and one with verb in it, up the vox volume a tad and eq the mid range a bit so you stand out on the beat. thats all i can say really fam! I actually quite liked the beats tbh as well
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #12
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
I gotta agree its def hard to understand what your saying cos of the mix although the second is a little clearer. Sounds to me as tho you got too much compression going on and its squashing the vox right down into the beats. trying using lighter compression and stack a couple of layers in there, one dry and one with verb in it, up the vox volume a tad and eq the mid range a bit so you stand out on the beat. thats all i can say really fam! I actually quite liked the beats tbh as well
JUST THE MAN I NEEDED TO HEAR FROM... tryna get somethin free bronze sayin garageband and right now im feelin like anythin is a step up from audacity ...

and yea thats what ive been talkin about (in less technical terms) i havent been whispering in the mic its w/e happens to it when i record it .. the beat is so prominent and clear and the vox are just not ...

TRYNA HELP ME UP MY MIX GAME 7th ? cuz im def tryna bless one of your bangers
Old 07-12-2012, 04:57 AM   #13
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cosign mason & 7th, can you even hear your self through the headphones when recording, you mite want to lower the instrumental a lil& up mic gain up a lil while your recording & tweak it so you can hear the beat & your voice clearly through the headphones or maybe you need better quality headphones

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote