news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default Looking For New Lyrical MC's......

Here's the current list of new Mc's I'm feeling....

Action Bronson (Ghost Clone)
ASAP Rocky (Chill Music)
Big K.R.I.T. (Updated UGK)
Bugsy Da God (He's trying)
Dom Kennedy (WEST COAST CHILL SHIT)
Fat Trel (TOO HARD FOR WU CORP)
Jon Murdock (Lyrical shit)
Kendrick Lamar (Overrated but still lyrical)
Lex Starwind (Lyrical Shit)
Meek Mill (TOO HARD FOR WU CORP, Ross has him on some commercial bs now)
The Opposition (Havent heard enough shit)
Schoolboy Q (Young Wild and Free music)
SpaceGhostPurrp (Beats are different, lyrics arent really all that)
Wiz Khalifa (House party music, drink smoke fuck music)

Anymore suggestions as far a lyrical new cats?????? I'm always looking for new MC's. Please No generic underground rappers, no generic gangsta rappers, no rappers complaining how mainstream is wack, no rappers rhyming about nothing.....
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

I dont think ABs a Ghost Clone lol just sounds a bit like him... anyway

Swann Notty (real dope)
Meyhem Lauren (Actions Right hand man just as dope)
REKS (not that new but probably the best recently)
Big Remo (Down with 9th Wonder, dope)
Rustee Juxx
Blacastan
idk you mentioned most of the good 1s
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This was more of a suggestion rather than a recommendation.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 06-28-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #4
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

Danny Brown and Ab-Soul are dope as fuck.

So are Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire, Freddie Gibbs, and Homeboy Sandman (his two EPs on Stones Throw from this year are amazing).

Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #5
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I forgot Freddie Gibbs yeah
Old 06-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
(Young Wild and Free music)
hahaha, hollow this shit had me dying lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #7
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks, can ya'll post a track aswell? What track got you into these artists?
Old 06-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #8
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

Old 06-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meek?

YUP!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ASAP Rocky and Wiz Khalifa ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #11
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Meek?

YUP!
I don't know if I should take that as a negative or positive comment, either way you have the god AR-AB in your sig which is WAY TOO HARD FOR WU CORP so you get a pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
ASAP Rocky and Wiz Khalifa ?
Yeah what's wrong with that? I listen to enough lyrical & Hardcore street shit most of the time, when I need to take a break from that this is where I go....
Old 06-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I don't know if I should take that as a negative or positive comment...
Positive.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Kendrick Lamar (Overrated but still lyrical)

Meek Mill (TOO HARD FOR WU CORP, Ross has him on some commercial bs now)
MEEK MILL IS THE ONLY GANGStA SHIT IN THE CLUB, THE HOUSE PARTY HOOK IS GAY BUT I WAS PLEASED WIT MISS TWERKSUM BEIN IN HIS VID

KENDRICK LAMAR IS LIGHT YRS AHEAD OF ALL THEM MMG FAGS WHICH IS WHY ROSS WAS LIP SYNCIN HIS LYRICS IN THAT NEW VId CIRCLE OF MMG FAGS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:51 AM   #14
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know he post's here and all but if you're not listenin to Graveyard Shifter, you lose
Old 06-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #15
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

CYNE makes quality music, both rhymes and beats plus they're consistent, even their latest album is banging.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote