news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms
Default Anybody watch The Office US x Parks and Recreation?

Both some of my favourite shows ever, watching The Office 3rd time over.

Parks and Recreation is now better than the Office but to be fair Office has been around ages

They focused too much on Jim and Pam who got annoying/cliche quick and not enough on other characters. Creed is a novelty its too bad they dont expose his character more although too much Creed would ruin waiting for his random outbursts lol.

The more Dwight/Andy the better.

James Spader was a retard and dragged down the show. i can see his merits as a good actor but he was just annoying on The Office.

Ron Swanson for the win lol

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i probably initially was more impressed by the office but obviously it gets old after some time. still dwight is a phenom character, but none of them are weak.

Parks and rec is great and it has more of a soap opera feel where the office is more like voyeuristically watching a bunch of retards, funny retards though.

Again all the characters in parks and rec are great, lesley knope is a great lead and tom hatherford is the mvp though.

"I donít want lemonade; itís too sweet and it makes my tongue feel gritty. So maybe itís time for a change: Starting now, when life gives me lemons, Iím gonna slice them up into wedges and throw them into vodka tonics, which I will sip in a burlesque nightclub that I co-own with actor Taye Diggs and two of the Pussycat Dolls."

plus rashida jones is probably top 5 women i'de like to fuck.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #3
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

hahahaha

agreed on rashida jones, she wasnt as much in S4 tho which was a shame.

the Andy Dwire scene with him tryna make the dogs play poker had me dying lmao

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Both spend too much time on emotional drama for my liking but the funny parts are seriously funny.

Last couple of seasons of the office didn't have any replay value to me to be honest.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

all sitcoms have drama like that, its important.

only ones that don't are curb and seinfeld.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:05 PM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

parks and rec >>>>>
Old 11-06-2012, 06:02 AM   #8
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

Season 4 fell off