news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury
Default Disney buys Lucasfilm New Star Wars movies by 2015

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...i-set-for-2015

Im in shock

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Hell yeah! A new trilogy handled by newer directors?! Oh the possibilities.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can only see Disney taming and dumbing down the series in an attempt to pander to younger viewers. It will be an unmitigated disaster. Like think Phantom Menace meets the Green Lantern meets Mitt Romney's conscience, meets hurricane Sandy...and Skampoe is down to his last box of Little Debbie's coffee cakes...and the leche is spoiled cuz of the power cuz of the hurricane.

That bad.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:21 PM   #4
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

well Avengers turned out dope, and Star Wars has been marketed towards kids since the beginning... but yeah it could go either way but I think it really depends on Lucasfilm, cuz I think Disney will let them do them.

Think about this Rza directing a new Star Wars movie haha that'd be crazy

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:06 AM   #5
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

This news sucks...So this is the Star Wars schedule:
2012: Phantom Menace 3D
2013: Attack of The Clones 3D
2014: Revenge of The Sith 3D
2015: A New Hope 3D, new Star Wars movie
2016: Empire 3D
2017: Jedi 3D, new Star Wars movie
2019: new Star Wars movie

Cash grab

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Last edited by Jeru; 10-31-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:02 AM   #6
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I can only see Disney taming and dumbing down the series in an attempt to pander to younger viewers. It will be an unmitigated disaster. Like think Phantom Menace meets the Green Lantern meets Mitt Romney's conscience, meets hurricane Sandy...and Skampoe is down to his last box of Little Debbie's coffee cakes...and the leche is spoiled cuz of the power cuz of the hurricane.

That bad.
Haha. Long time, doughboy.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:08 AM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

of course they will do that ... they just spent 4 billion lol...also other films like Indiana Jones and the greatest movie of all time........willow

also

"Kathleen Kennedy, a longtime associate of Steven Spielberg who recently agreed to become co-chairwoman of Lucasfilm, will now be its president, reporting to Alan F. Horn, the chairman of Disney’s movie studio."
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:40 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Indiana Jones is also partly controlled by Paramount so Disney won't have complete freedom with that series without making another payout.

This news is good news in my opinion. I don't see Disney fucking up star wars any worse than what Lucas already did with the prequels. With fresh new writers and directors I can only see good things to come with the next set of movies.

Disney does a lot more than just kiddy flicks, they've distributed such movies as Pulp Fiction and City Of God through Buena Vista which is owned by Disney. Nerds get too uptight about Disney without knowing the facts. Yes Disney is famous for childrens entertainment but they've also put out a lot of content geared towards adults as well.

Bottom line I don't see Disney fucking up Star Wars and I believe there are enough writers and directors out there that grew up on star wars to treat the property with the respect it deserves.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:41 AM   #9
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree....
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:10 AM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as the resident SW geek, I give my stamp of approval to this move. what disturbs me tho is that lucas fears dec 21 2012 has built a huge underground bunker. this move raises my eyebrow. like he said fuck it time to pack it up. lol

the new films i assume will involve luke and leia rebuilding the jedi order. han and leia's kids. lukes wife mara jade...
Old 10-31-2012, 10:49 AM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A source close to the studio says the new movies are going in an all new direction and they will not be adapting any of the books.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

what about the god Jar Jar Binks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #13
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mickey Mouse just got the wookie stamp of approval ... 'cause the guy who played Chewbacca in the original trilogy tells TMZ he's totally stoked Disney will continue the "Star Wars" franchise.

We spoke with Peter Mayhew ... who tells us, I have no doubt Disney will respect and continue the legacy of Lucasfilm. I have worked with Disney for many years during their Star Wars Weekends Celebration and seen how much they love the films and the fans.

Mayhew -- who currently runs the Peter Mayhew Foundation for special needs and at-risk children -- says he's impressed by the way Disney involved Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee in the "Avengers" movies. "[Disney] has an excellent track record for listening to the creator's voice."

And Chewie ain't the only "Star Wars" character on board ... we also spoke with Ahmed Best -- the voice of Jar Jar Binks -- who tells us, "George has always been a hero and a mentor. I am happy that the saga will continue."

Daniel Logan who played young Boba Fett in Episode II adds, "I think Disney acquiring Lucasfilm is a wonderful thing! There are exciting times ahead for Star Wars fans!

As for Peter, all info for his foundation can be found on his website, Chewbacca.com.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Au5ZgqjH
Old 11-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #14
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars: Episode VII

As details continue to flood in regarding the just-announced Star Wars: Episode VII, EW managed to catch up with Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill, who reveals that he was made aware of plans for a third trilogy last August.

"[George Lucas] asked Carrie [Fisher] and I to have lunch with him and we did," Hamill says, "I thought he was going to talk about either his retirement or the 'Star Wars' TV series that I’ve heard about — which I don’t think we were going to be involved in anyway, because that takes place between the prequels and the ones we were in and, if Luke were in them, he’d be anywhere from a toddler to a teenager so they’d get an age-appropriate actor — or the 3-D releases. So when he said, 'We decided we’re going to do Episodes VII, VIII, and IX,” I was just gobsmacked. “What? Are you nuts?!” [Laughs]"

Although Hamill learned of the plans for more films, he was as surprised as anyone at the announcement of Lucasfilm being bought by Disney when he read about it online yesterday. He also doesn't know what involvement - if any - he'll have in future Star Wars films, but he remains optimistic as a fan.

"I can see both sides of it," he says. "Because in a way, there was a beginning, a middle, and an end and we all lived happily ever after and that’s the way it should be — and it’s great that people have fond memories, if they do have fond memories. But on the other hand, there’s this ravenous desire on the part of the true believers to have more and more and more material. It’s one of those things: people either just don’t care for it or are passionate about it. I guess that defines what cult movies are all about."

Hamill reiterates that Kathleen Kennedy will be handling a lot of the work on the new films, leaving Lucas to his newfound retirement and plans for a charitable educational foundation funded by the multi-billion dollar sale.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:12 AM   #15
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how can you "dumb down" star wars brock?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote