news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: WHICH SHOW IS WORTH YOUR $$$ ???
The Wire [HBO] 5 45.45%
The Sopranos [HBO] 1 9.09%
Oz [HBO] 0 0%
True Blood [HBO] 0 0%
Boardwalk Empire [HBO] 0 0%
Game of Thrones [HBO] 1 9.09%
Dexter [SHO] 0 0%
Homeland [SHO] 0 0%
The Walking Dead [AMC] 1 9.09%
Breaking Bad [AMC] 1 9.09%
Rescue Me [FX] 0 0%
Sons of Anarchy [FX] 0 0%
Spartacus : Blood & Sand/God of The Arena/War of The Damned [STARZ] 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Cable tv show battle vol. 1 [dramas]

yeah since Lost major network's serious dramas stepped up they game but thats perhaps for a different thread.

what is/was your fav drama series on cable ? [HBO/SHO/STARZ/FX/AMC etc.]

for me i would still have to go with THE WIRE although BREAKING BAD gives it a good run for its money.. both neck to neck quality wise but i guess i can relate more to The Wire since BODYMORE is helluva lot closer to NYC than ALBAKURKEE, NEW MEXICO lol.

whats your illest show that can say FUCK on TV ?
Old 05-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

I was torn between Dexter and Spartacus but I gotta roll with Spartacus...show is just too crazy man. the fight scenes are off the meter.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, tough choice.

went with the Wire, not just because it hits close to home half my fam coming from there, but because it;'s fucking superb all around. production, direction, acting, story, etc.

but goddamn, tough choice.

sopranos, breaking bad, dexter, walking dead, boardwalk empire, sons notwithstanding (and the only ones i've seen tbh) all excellent series' though, that get major props, but yeah THE WIRE all day every day

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:57 PM   #4
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
damn, tough choice.

went with the Wire, not just because it hits close to home half my fam coming from there, but because it;'s fucking superb all around. production, direction, acting, story, etc.

but goddamn, tough choice.

sopranos, breaking bad, dexter, walking dead, boardwalk empire, sons notwithstanding (and the only ones i've seen tbh) all excellent series' though, that get major props, but yeah THE WIRE all day every day
word up !
Old 05-05-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
Rorschach
Sean.

Rorschach shaolin monk

From that list, I'm taking Game Of Thrones. Easy decision.
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:25 AM   #6
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In order, Spartacus, Game of thrones, Walking dead.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Homeland has gone down hill, and I don't know if they have much decent material left. On a side note, The Hitchhiker intro always creeped me out when I was younger, and still does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #8
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah, the hitchhiker intro is the shit.

1995 version>>>>>>>>2013 version

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

one of the shows on the list i havent checked out yet is OZ. is it worth committing to the series ? it got pretty high ratings on IMDb.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

oz is supposed to be a real good show from what i have heard

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta

^^ yeah.. wasnt it like the first HBO original drama series ? shit was way before Sopranos n what not...
Old 05-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #12
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Got to mention The Prisoner too, one of my favourite ever shows! It's from the 60's but was way ahead of it's time and paved the way for lots of shows that would follow. There was a US remake in 2009 but doesn't compare to the original!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prisoner
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:07 AM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

For me its The Walking Dead and Dexter
Old 05-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #14
tekunique
SupaSelekta

surprised Sopranos aint gettin no love.. Breaking Bad as well.. eagerly waiting the 2nd part of the final season comin in the summer..
Old 05-11-2013, 06:07 AM   #15
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
one of the shows on the list i havent checked out yet is OZ. is it worth committing to the series ? it got pretty high ratings on IMDb.
Oz is a must see for everyone.

still, i'll go with the wire.