news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-20-2007, 10:21 AM   #1
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Question Alphatek's Drum & Bass Dungeon

I thought i'd create a topic to see if any wu-fans out there listen to or even create drum & bass Music

i'm not really into the light fancy pants, show it to ya momma DnB...i'm more into dark DnB that hits all the right nerves....artists like -

Limewax
Technical Itch
SPL
Dylan

any comments would be greatly appreciated even if it's a diss....

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:19 AM   #2
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Put me on to some of this shit plz
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 01:38 AM   #3
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Drum 'n' Bass kinda falls into two categories. There's the Goldie/Ronie Size quite intricate shit, and the Andy C/Brockie/Nicky Blackmarket side with big pulsating basslines and usually Eksman and co. mcing over it.

I'm more into the second type. I don't really go raving much anymore, but I do still love a bit of D'n'B once in a while. My mate Styla is one fo the best d'n'b mcs I've ever heard and has performed at Mass in Brixton and some other places.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:05 AM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i know what you mean spink, i used to be into roni rize and i went to see him live a few times bus as i got older i got into heavier and darker DnB and thats when i found the artists that i listed above who dont just blast your ears with techno,they're songs are well crafted....

Old 11-23-2007, 06:25 AM   #5
bad boy T
MC Definition

bad boy T shaolin monk

Drum'n'bass is aight some times you can get some pretty banging beat easy to freestyle to
bad boy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:45 AM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Cool yeah...

theres a guy called 'MC tonn piper' who does really spits over dnb beats..you should check him out on myspace.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:44 PM   #7
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've always been interested in Drum & Bass but never actually got into it. Who should I check out?

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:10 PM   #8
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

For me Drum n Bass is really all about raves. I love live, but don't really listen to it at home (except before going to a rave!).

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 11-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #9
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Yeah, I'm into that dark type D'n'B, my brother makes that music, Drum and Bass/Dub/Jungle etc, here's his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/celtislamsoundsystem

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #10
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
For me Drum n Bass is really all about raves. I love live, but don't really listen to it at home (except before going to a rave!).

word, i like dnb but def for raves etc. at home i like to chill a lil more. sometimes id pump that dnb in the car, subwoofer's food get me..

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #11
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Shame Telepathy died. That was always the best rave. they turned it into MC Convention, but it was never as good.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:11 AM   #12
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

seems no-one checked the link -.-

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:02 AM   #13
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

yeah i checked out your bro's myspace CeeDot....its cool...you guys should check out my own myspace account -

http://myspace.com/fermexmusic

its got some older stuff on there but ill be sticking up some new trax soon..

if you look at my friends list on myspace you will see loads of good darkstep DnB artists

Old 11-24-2007, 12:54 PM   #14
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Soldier of Darkness grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Soldier of Darkness

some bangers:

Hive - Implantation (ltd. release mixtape)

Kemal + Rob Data - Messiah

Goldie - Terminator

Adam F. - Circles

Hive - Bring It On

Anything released by VIOLENCE (label)

"A soldier of the darkness / Kidnap an emcee for a hostage"
- Madman (nka 9th Prince)
Soldier of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:49 AM   #15
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

love drum and bass. the real grimmey shit too.

pendulum
limewax
dieselboy
dara
ak1200
dylan & tech itch
fresh
noisia
jayvon
high contrast
panacea

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=37034&page=2