news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 07-08-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger
Default A Couple of new s950 jams

Been off the boards for a little while as my missus had a major op done. Shortly before that I copped the Akai S950 and hadn't really had a chance to play with it, so heres a couple of new warm up jams just shaking the rust off and trying the new toy out under my new style and moniker "Boss Digger"

BOSS 2
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...9DkJmXpKmXSRhg

BOSS 1
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...A6cfVov9DX0iPQ

Hope you digg em and I'll pass back thru latter and spread some feed once I got my wifley duties for the day out of the way lol

peace!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

1st ones aite, but i like the second one. its good a dope mellow old school vibe. that's a nice warm bassline 2

that's a great moan sample 2

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like em both but think they would be better if u had left out those pew pew sounds. im not the best at describing sounds or musical terms. im talkin bout the sounds u hear first at :28 and:33 secs on Boss 1. i liked Boss 1 the most. i liked the drums on Boss 2. keep it up tho man!! Peace 7th!
Old 07-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i cant listen

i dont have facebook, so hit me up on msn sometime fam.

BOSS DIGGER ARRIVES
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
1st ones aite, but i like the second one. its good a dope mellow old school vibe. that's a nice warm bassline 2

that's a great moan sample 2
thanks man shame you didnt like the first one but imglad you digg the 2nd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
i like em both but think they would be better if u had left out those pew pew sounds. im not the best at describing sounds or musical terms. im talkin bout the sounds u hear first at :28 and:33 secs on Boss 1. i liked Boss 1 the most. i liked the drums on Boss 2. keep it up tho man!! Peace 7th!
thanks son!! I know the sound you mean its an old 70's disco sound off an old keyboard shame you dont like it tho cos im using it as a trade mark sound here and there lol just to get a little old 70's flavor in the drums

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
i cant listen

i dont have facebook, so hit me up on msn sometime fam.

BOSS DIGGER ARRIVES
just hit the links dude they will redirect to my reverbnation account I was just lazy and coppied the links off the auto post lol
Old 07-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Boss 1 is sick dope sample nice vibe to the beat.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Boss 1 and Boss 2 are both really dope

you showed me Boss 1, that shit is ill imo. that disco stab is dopeness if you ask me.

i think i liked Boss 1 more, but they both have a real BIG and warm sound

peace Boss
Old 07-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Boss 1 is sick dope sample nice vibe to the beat.
Quote:
Boss 1 and Boss 2 are both really dope

you showed me Boss 1, that shit is ill imo. that disco stab is dopeness if you ask me.

i think i liked Boss 1 more, but they both have a real BIG and warm sound

peace Boss
peace and thanks for checkin fellas!
Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #9
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Boss 1's Got Tha Flava
Old 07-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

ye Boss 1 is my shit right now, i cant stop spinning it.

i wrote some shit but i wont record it cause i dont know Boss' plans for it yet.

but i had to write some shit to this, soulful fuckin beat
Old 07-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #11
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D. View Post
Boss 1's Got Tha Flava
thanks MOD, peace for steppin thru!!

Quote:
ye Boss 1 is my shit right now, i cant stop spinning it.

i wrote some shit but i wont record it cause i dont know Boss' plans for it yet.

but i had to write some shit to this, soulful fuckin beat
sorry duke Im trying to build a little catalougue up at the mo hence i didnt enable downloads on it, I aint givin any away for a little while otherwise you could have have it fam, sorry once again!!!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

ye, i think i remember you sayin that. oh well

i got the verse still for it, just had to get it out
Old 07-12-2012, 04:09 AM   #13
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

MAAAad DOPE!~ NO DOUBT... HOWEVER I DO AGREE WIT THE COMMENT OF THE '70'S DISCO SOUND'... IT IS A CLASSIC NOISE HOWEVER I FELT IT WAS TOO PREVALENT/OFTEN AND IT DID BECOME MONOTONOUS/INVADING OF THE EAR IMO... BOSS 1 WAS MY CHOICE ASWELL... JUS STRAIGHT BOMB SOUNDS!! THE BOSS DIGGER HAS ARRIVED!!

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:42 AM   #14
ClymaX
SHAOLIN STUDENT

ClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to ClymaX

Boss 1 is crazy! Loving that 12 bit grit. Do you stretch samples in 950?

coming soon...
ClymaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:37 AM   #15
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can dig it boss2 is funky ass shit i love it boss1 is cool taking a nice drive smoking a spliff type shit cruising

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote