news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #61
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

live http://www.ustream.tv/channel/moccupychi

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:59 AM   #62
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #63
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

spain. Madrid protest: live

http://rt.com/on-air/madrid-austerity-protest-live/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #64
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #65
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #66
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I don't really pay attention to the political climate of say Poland and other countries of that size or significance..

but in a nutshell what exactly are they raising hell for?

austerity measures?

kielbasa shortages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #67
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

soulcontroller. Please obtain a basic education before posting shitty memes and all of these random articles that no one reads.

I hope you realize that popular outrage, as seen by all this gay ass Euro protesting, can be easily controlled and even be funded by globalist foundations.

Anonymous99 and this "Occupy Wall Street Movement" all back tax policies from people like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates to "tax more to the rich" but they ignore the fact that it will do nothing to harm Wall Street

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...932556900.html

Point is, the majority of these people are Euro protesting pussies because they have no idea what the fuck they are protesting for.

You need to look for better resources instead of relying on bloggers that have no life for your info

If they wanted real change they would call for an end to the Federal Reserve and a return to the principles upon which our country was founded. Your Anonymous group advocates populist ideas that won't change anything. Kind of like when everybody was dickriding the global warming movement back in 2009. Ain't shit gonna change by wearing anonymous Euro hats and shirts while worshipping populist ideals

Last edited by Fishscale123; 11-12-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #68
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

^ lol - do you realize you just triggered the perfect storm of endless paragraphs, memes and face saving that will run for about 10 pages?

Soul will probably take the entire day off to "set things straight"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #69
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I don't really pay attention to the political climate of say Poland and other countries of that size or significance..

but in a nutshell what exactly are they raising hell for?

austerity measures?

kielbasa shortages?

I need to keep this ish more updated, so much happens weekly if not daily.. south america has been live with peaceful protests since the end of oct..

but poland?

Polish police clash with protesters on national holiday

(Reuters) - Riot police in the Polish capital used truncheons and rubber bullets on Sunday to break up a crowd of right-wing extremists who pelted them with firecrackers and lumps of concrete at a parade to mark the national holiday.
It was the second year independence day celebrations have degenerated into violence, underlining the gulf between the government and hardline nationalists who think liberal values imported from Europe are ruining Poland's Catholic traditions.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/1...8AA0G720121111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
^ lol - do you realize you just triggered the perfect storm of endless paragraphs, memes and face saving that will run for about 10 pages?

Soul will probably take the entire day off to "set things straight"

LOL not ten pages., but ten hours. as my 1st post today on wu corp was about 8-9 hours ago in the N.I section, but had an unexpected guest

i dont need / care to save face, everything is simples..

for example take this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishscale123 View Post
soulcontroller. Please obtain a basic education I am pretty simple, i just go for right or wrong, end of. before posting shitty memes Each to there own, and all of these random articles that no one reads. You may not read them, but lots of people do, if you had read some, then you would know the fallacy in your own statement (they're not random articles)

I hope you realize that popular outrage, as seen by all this gay ass Euro South america is way ahead of the game., they been in the millions while eu countries barely reach 1-2 millions (thats on greece/spain/italy) protesting, can be easily controlled No shit, the civil rights movements of the 60's where tried to be co opted, ive posted news storys(court storys) of agent provocateurs who where told to have relationships with teh leading acactivists so they could be co opted, to carrying out 'illegal activities' and even be funded by globalist foundations. I know this.

Anonymous99 I dont fucks with A99 as im not in manhatten/new york, and this "Occupy Wall Street Movement" all back tax policies from people like Warren Buffet occupy was co opted, soros put in millions, i dont think you quiet know, what i know, or you assume i dont even know the basics and Bill Gates to "tax more to the rich" but they ignore the fact that it will do nothing to harm Wall Street. The anons i have dealt with in TEH EU know this, they want the city of loldon and wall street to be totally destroyed, with a fairer local system of the distribution of resources, I met a lot of occupy people, who had motives that where negative towards a genuine change, i think you should give people more credit, or spend some time with people on the ground, rather than well.. whatever it is that you do

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...932556900.html

Point is, the majority of these people are Euro protesting pussies because they have no idea what the fuck they are protesting for. Again you have no idea, being in manhatten and all.. people in the eu. protest against various things, they know what they're doing.. how can you speak on it.. outside looking in? but you usea publication that is basically owned by the main 5 media corps as proof of your point. blogs are much more truthful than mainstream filtered news.. i prefer 1st hand reports / videos..

You need to look for better resources instead of relying on bloggers that have no life for your info, ??? bloggers who used to be judges/in the military/in the finance industry, who are basically whistle blowers.. better resources than that? really? why dont you direct me to a better source than people with insider knowledge.

If they wanted real change they would call for an end to the Federal Reserve and a return to the principles upon which our country was founded.
People in america can do that, we do our own thing here, we have no federal reserve, but we have the same thing, a centralised bank, called the bank of england.. maybe you have heard of it?? if so, then you would know the power the city of london wields in the financial world.Your Anonymous group advocates populist How is destroying the system a populist idea? recreating a fair just system,is populist? lol ideas that won't change anything. What do you advise? people continue to give away their power by voting? Kind of like when everybody was dickriding the global warming movement back in 2009. Never dick rided anything, if people where dick riding the protests/riots, more people would have woken up, but no, they're in apathy and dazzled by there shiny materialistic shit that china makes.. PLUS GLOBAL WARMING IS A FRAUD, KNOWN THAT SINCE THE EARLY 2000'S, BUT GLOBAL POLICE(agenda 21) IS BEING PUSHED HARD, SO THEY IGNORE ALL SCIENCE THAT CONTRADICTS GLOBAL WARMING. Ain't shit gonna change did you say this when black people wanted to be equal? or how about for womens rights,, was you one of them negative dudes saying.. dont protest.. you wont change shit.. just go back to shopping! consume consume work die?by wearing anonymous Euro hats and shirts while worshipping i dont worship anything.. most of your views are those of an ignorant person, who lives in Manhattan.. disconnected much?populist ideals

Continue worshipping ->

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #70
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ we know ya game soul...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #71
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

haha you made a funnies!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #72
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Today has been an epic day

been at dont dance with israeli apartheid all day

come home to find this....that EU protests have been fucking crazy... mass walk outs all over the shop (as was the plan on the image that showed what the plan was #road to global revolutiont 2012 timeline.. public sector strikes from 12th nov to the 22nd of nov)

shame the police cant join the folks (teachers/hospital staff/emergency service workers etc against austerity) who are conscious, un like the police.. who just think of me me me, instead of your your your..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #73
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Google map showing all the protests taking place across Europe today

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #74
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Today has been an epic day

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-15-2012, 03:28 AM   #75
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

the day was epic due to the event i went too.

http://www.no2brandisrael.org/
www.facebook.com/DontDanceWithIsraeliApartheid
www.foa.org.uk/campaigns/dont-dance-with-israeli-apartheid
www.boycottisraelnetwork.net/

LulZ KillZ Phear....