news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #16
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool but not my typa shit i only rly fuck with the numbered js .. som's and sizikes are cool but wouldnt cop .. 1-16 basically
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:00 AM   #17
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Goddamn them shits are ugly.

LMAO @ "Lebronald Palmers" and the glass of AP on the insole.

Dude's gonna get sued for that.

Look at these kids, disrepecting themselves wearing this fag shit, SMH.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 07-14-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #18
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
cool but not my typa shit i only rly fuck with the numbered js .. som's and sizikes are cool but wouldnt cop .. 1-16 basically
Jordan's aren't doing anything for you. Use that money to save up for a rainy day. Yes, they'll attract idiots and hoes but that won't last long.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #19
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ WTF are you a chick or sumthin? Jordan's are off the chain!

they don't just get you hoes, they make you jump 3X higher BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

it must be the shoes.......

you must be outta your mind to not like Jordan's

Old 07-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #20
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
^ WTF are you a chick or sumthin? Jordan's are off the chain!

they don't just get you hoes, they make you jump 3X higher BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

you must be outta your mind to not like Jordan's

No, I'm a 25 year old adult who isn't caught up in that mess. I've never and will never spend over $150.00 on shoes. For dress shoes like Stack Adams, yes, but not sneakers. People have Jordans but can't afford food. It's true.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:47 AM   #21
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
People have Jordans but can't afford food. It's true.
Eat your Jordan's......problem solved
Old 07-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #22
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
ghetto kid with no future exposed
haha

not really, but a solid guess nonetheless
Old 07-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #23
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
ugly as shit

LeBron James hit Twitter on Tuesday night to unveil his new Nike Lebron 9 lows in a new color scheme dubbed "Lebronald Palmer" by the 2012 NBA Finals MVP.

Like the 7-time major championship winning golf legend who's known for combining lemonade and iced tea, the sneaker has a combo of its own, combining leisure and technology with a palm tree-printed upper and Max Air in the sole.

Teal/Pink-colored LeBrons have been a hit since his "South Beach 8's" came out in 2010. The "South Beach 9's" followed as another sought after colorway for sneakerheads and LeBron fans. So the "LebRonald Palmers" could be next in line to continue the trend.

These look like something an old lady at a trailerpark in Florida would wear, or even possibly a confused, young Bisexual black kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #24
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i copped these for $155 last week. cats been stoppin me on the street just to take a look. one dude took pics.

my shoe game stays wavy.

Old 07-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #25
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Wouldn't surprise me if they release these as a Quickstrike. And you'll actually see dudes and a few chicks camping out for these. Ugly or not these will sell out ASAP. Guaranteed.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #26
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i copped these for $155 last week. cats been stoppin me on the street just to take a look. one dude took pics.

my shoe game stays wavy.

ahhh the air max shake evolve was gonna cop the grey and volt pair .. definetly some alien shit ... if u fuck with those gavin look into flightposites...

and tectrus i dont spend all my money on js lol i put money in my savings every check .. idk for what but im saving up for SOMETHING lol im too cheap to blow bread like that ... but you sound like u rock ascics you wouldnt put 175(after taxes) for a ds pair of 2000 cords ? or 175 for the obsidian 12's ???

idk im mad i missed the 12 releases to busy chasing single digit foamposite stock...

as far as yall that fuck with js tho

Fire reds vs BRED 4's ??

BRED 1's vs royal 1's in 2013 ... whats your picks

im sayin bred 4s and i cant choose might have to cop both 1s
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #27
KATO
Hidden Warrior

I want these Jordans.....

waaataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Old 07-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #28
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Supra low and mid tops shits all you need

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:54 AM   #29
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
No, I'm a 25 year old adult who isn't caught up in that mess. I've never and will never spend over $150.00 on shoes. For dress shoes like Stack Adams, yes, but not sneakers. People have Jordans but can't afford food. It's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #30
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

my shoe game stays wavy.

those are nice, thought about copping a pair.

the lebronald palmers are ill tho. kids in here are tripping. swagged the fuck out. im still trying to get a pair of south beach miami knights 9s, in due time.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote