news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default Man Of Steel Trailer Leaks

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/m...ks-comiccon/2/

Earlier today, Warner Brothers showed off the Man of Steel trailer at Comic-Con. Though it wasnít made available online, we did see numerous descriptions and reactions to the footage, all of which have been oh so tantalizing. If anything, the reports have only made us even more eager to see the footage ourselves and now, thanks to a guest in attendance at the panel, we have the trailer itself, in all its low-res glory.

Yes, thatís right. Unfortunately this is not the HD official version, that will pop up on Friday, as the trailer will play in front of The Dark Knight Rises. For now, all we have is a barely viewable cam version that is quite frankly, almost not even worth watching. Itís extremely difficult to make out what is going on but for a film this anticipated and shrouded in this much secrecy, Iíll take what I can get.

Iíve been extremely curious to see what Snyder has been up to with his reboot so for me, any footage I can get my hands on is well worth a watch. Iíve given the trailer a couple views now and though itís still mighty tough to really see anything, what I am able to see I definitely like.

The music they chose for the trailer is absolutely epic, as is the narration, and thereís a few intriguing images as well, like the one of Superman on fire and the one of the military guards surrounding him.

So, all in all, while itís not great, it should be enough to tide me over until Friday. Check it out on the next page and let us know what you think.

Itís really tough to make anything out and really, all you can get from it is the audio, along with a few quick images.

Nevertheless, if you really canít wait till Friday, give it a view and see what you think. Donít say we didnít warn you about the quality though.

Just to assist you guys, since we know the quality is so bad, we have posted the description from one of our earlier posts below. Check it out as it will explain some of whatís going on.

We see flashes of Smallville. The farm house. Clark running in a red cape as a child.

This looks VERY different from Superman films of the past

An older, bearded Clark walks a snowy road in an arctic town.

We hear Russell Croweís voice talking about children being inspired to greater things

It sounds like itís cut with Kevin Costnerís voice. Both fathers are giving Clark/Kal advice on how to become who he wants to be.

We see Clark being brought to the Kent barn and shown the spaceship that has been hidden there.

Clark holds a small piece of metal with the S logo on the end.

Weíre jumping back and forth through time periods.

Clark, as a teen, saved a bus of kids.

The bus crashed in the water and we see him swimming, pulling the door off.

ďPeople are afraid of what they donít understand,Ē says Costner.

We see Clark talking to Jor-El. Theyíre standing right in front of one another, but I think itís a holographic projection (though it looks live).

We see Superman in the suit. First from a distance and then walking across a snowy plain.

There are flashing of Superman flying and one of him catching someone falling off a building.

A single flash of Amy Adamsí Lois Lane.

One flash has Superman (in costume) ó seemingly in handcuffs ó being led down a hallway by a security force.

We see Clark (without seeing his face) stepping into an elevator and begin to lift glasses to his face.

Thereís a flash of Clark, shirtless, with his whole body on fire.

Another of him crashing into the bank vault we saw in the first still. It looks like heís been thrown.

Iím not great at describing music, but itís decidedly more somber than Williamsís score.

The whole look of it has a very dark, autumny feel to it all.

Thereís a major discussion in the narration about the world turning against Superman because they donít trust him if he ever appears.

Thereís a flash of Zod, but literally so fast you just see his face.

Apparently someone witnessed young Clark as a child saving the bus with his powers.

None of the trademark Snyder shots in the trailer. No slo-mo or shuttery frames.

Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote