news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-03-2005, 12:45 AM   #16
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Why call your kids seeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripted Warfare
Its fucking gross.
get over it - its slang - when a male plant pollinates a female it produces a seed. it gets nutured by the shade of the male and female then it becomes a plant itself, i think its quite a normal thing to call ya kid, stop making pointless posts.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:49 AM   #17
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

i think "seed" is pretty patriarchal in that it implies the child is a product more of the father than the mother. and clearly the womb is jsut as important as my "seed,"

but at the same time, yeah, children grow like plants. but i don't use the term. i'm not too into kids.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:39 AM   #18
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I just call them turds that didn't get flushed

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:50 AM   #19
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

Haha! I hate the use of the word also. Is it mainly African Americans that use it? Because I have never heard it anywhere else. I just think it is a stupid word, because it seems to be associating with the fact that sperm makes babies. You might aswell call you kid a sperm.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:52 AM   #20
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you guys have sperm on the mind - i never herd so much cum lover-e

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:05 AM   #21
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

I'm not the one calling them seeds.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:26 AM   #22
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy mech
get over it - its slang - when a male plant pollinates a female it produces a seed. it gets nutured by the shade of the male and female then it becomes a plant itself, i think its quite a normal thing to call ya kid, stop making pointless posts.
1. Its not normal.
2. Its not pointless. I said gross because it is gross. And its not like i dwell on it this, so your gay ass statement "Get over it" was quite useless. Like you.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 06:56 AM   #23
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL....this thread is ridiculous........

I gave birth to mine so yes she is my seed and I can call her whatever I want......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 08:10 AM   #24
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

how is it disgusting?? i jus call em "bains".

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 09:29 AM   #25
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Call them clones of yourself.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:49 PM   #26
Big Risk

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
LOL....this thread is ridiculous........

I gave birth to mine so yes she is my seed and I can call her whatever I want......
So the fact yoiu gave birth to her give you the right to call her whatever you want?

Ill be sure to call my kid a peice of shit when i have him/her.

With all do respect QOP;.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:53 PM   #27
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripted Warfare
So the fact yoiu gave birth to her give you the right to call her whatever you want?

Ill be sure to call my kid a peice of shit when i have him/her.

With all do respect QOP;.
Hey if it works for u then do u......and yes I gave birth to her, I carried her for 9 months, I was in labor with her for 28 hours.....so I can do I as I please!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:58 PM   #28
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Wow grow up dunny.

Just because you associate the word seed with fuckin cum, doesn't mean everybody does. Some people use the word seed as something you plant in the ground that springs up and grows, oh wait, thats the NORMAL definition for it... yea GG

Stop thinking about cum so much and maybe you wouldn't find it so disgusting.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:01 PM   #29
Big Risk

Seed = Sperm.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:02 PM   #30
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Like I said to you. Go get the fuckin dictionary term. Do you really think we're calling our kids sperm? We're calling them seeds as in you plant them and they fuckin grow.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote