news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-02-2005, 10:55 PM   #31
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default Re: just venting

yeah dats a str8 maury show prelude, word da fuck up
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 10:56 PM   #32
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace

I live in cali and it's real weird cause it's a whole lot of mexicans. Like they just sprouted triple they population in one generation.

I know this wasn't your point, Grave. I'm just saying yo somebody gotta start having some babies or else nothing is ever go change in this world.

Like the mexicans, they got major power now. I mean they run shit in the hood. They just elected a mexican mayor...as, far as blacks go - we don't even produce enough seeds to cover the number of us who die just from normal shit.

It's not all about the economics though, for whatever race you belong to cause you gotta think about the future. (Some people will NEVER be rich enough to have kids if you just think about economics)

Peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 11:01 PM   #33
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
Peace

I live in cali and it real weird cause it is a whole lot of mexicans. Like they just sprouted triple they population in one generation.

I know this wasn't your point, Grave. I'm just saying yo somebody gotta start having some babies or else nothing is ever go change in this world.

Like the mexicans, they got major power now. I mean they run shit in the hood. They just elected a mexican mayor...as, far as blacks go - we don't even produce enough seeds to cover the number of us who die just from normal shit.

It's not all about the economics though, for whatever race you belong to cause you gotta think about the future. (some people will NEVER be rich enough to have kids if you just think about economics)

Peace
YOUR POINT IS valid but we also gotta consider that overpopulation can be a problem,right now,the earths resources are getting more limited by the day...very soon ,i can see biological dieseases being invented to control population and shit

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 11:29 PM   #34
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

man some fuckin young ass chick was tryna holla at me on the internet and shit and she had a pic of a baby and said it was hers i was like... the fuck... bitch is 16 and has a fuckin kid... how sad is that shit... kids shouldnt have kids fuck
Old 11-02-2005, 11:36 PM   #35
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
trust me,its not even funny,i know this one girl,shes like 21 with 4 kids and boy o boy,does she see hell,she literally cries everyday cause every penny she earns goes to them kids,sometimes she cant even pay her rent and aint no one helping her cause her fam disowned her and shit...her life is preety fucked up,shit she cant even spend money on herself

whats worse is them kids are bad as hell and very rude and sometimes call her names after all the suffering she is going thru for them

i do regret some shit i said to her once when we had a little disagreement,i told her

"if u didnt spread ya legs so much,your life wouldnt be such a mess,right now,you're a loser"

harsh but sometimes the truth hurts

feel me?
and then i came through with mike delorean shoutin "REALITY'S A MUTHAFUCKA YOU CANT DUCK IT"

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:59 AM   #36
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

fuck having kids on a real though, it's hard enough to keep the love in a relationship without kids, half the time i think thats what causes most breakups
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:11 AM   #37
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

^^^yeah money
Old 11-03-2005, 05:03 AM   #38
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

if i'll ever have a kid ( i don't want one) i'll be there for him, 100%.

i told these bitches, take care of that shit, cause i ain't usin condoms. if any of them gets pregnant, she's gonna HAVE to give birth to the baby, or i'll fuckin kill her.

peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 07:06 AM   #39
ma*spits
damagin dames

ma*spits grasshopper

I gotta say i do the same thing, when a dude who's like 24 or older say he dont have kids,I give him the, i dont believe your ass, look. Because the reality of it is, that a lot of dudes out here got kids, but they think that if they hide that from you, then you're much more likely to talk to them.
ma*spits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 07:34 AM   #40
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Grave....I feel what u saying......I have no idea why society just accepts that kids r havin kids....I have to admit that I do ask the question do u have kids but I am not surprised by the response......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 08:34 AM   #41
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

I HAVE A SON IN CHI AND A DAUGTHER IN ATLANTIC CITY.... ONES A BLAXICAN AND THE OTHER IS JUST BLACK

I'M A DEAD BEAT DAD AND HAVEN'T TAKEN CARE OF MY KIDS SINCE MURRAY SAID "YOU ARE THE FATHER!!"

SO KIDS HERE'S A LESSON NEVER WEAR CONDOMS AND IF THE BITCH GETS PREGNANT RUN LIKE GHOSTFACE....

"PICK UP THE BLUEBERRY KICKS AND RUN EXTRAVIGANT!!"

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:03 AM   #42
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
man some fuckin young ass chick was tryna holla at me on the internet and shit and she had a pic of a baby and said it was hers i was like... the fuck... bitch is 16 and has a fuckin kid... how sad is that shit... kids shouldnt have kids fuck
lol 16 is better....try 14 year olds

Old 11-03-2005, 10:04 AM   #43
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by piffcrack
and then i came through with mike delorean shoutin "REALITY'S A MUTHAFUCKA YOU CANT DUCK IT"
hahaha

Old 11-03-2005, 10:05 AM   #44
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
fuck having kids on a real though, it's hard enough to keep the love in a relationship without kids, half the time i think thats what causes most breakups
i agree 100% on this one,but then again,i depends on the kids and how they are raised

Old 11-03-2005, 10:06 AM   #45
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002
if i'll ever have a kid ( i don't want one) i'll be there for him, 100%.

i told these bitches, take care of that shit, cause i ain't usin condoms. if any of them gets pregnant, she's gonna HAVE to give birth to the baby, or i'll fuckin kill her.

peace
word..accepting ya responsibility is the right road to take fam