news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-11-2015, 02:11 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Visual Guide to Marvel Character Movie Rights

Version 3

Version 2

Version 1

http://www.thegeektwins.com/2014/02/...l#.VNsAtSys1Yb
Old 02-11-2015, 06:31 AM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

had no idea about Namor & Man-Thing (formerly) belonging to other studios

reminded me I still have to watch that 2005 Man-Thing movie, thanks

EDIT : lol @ this spoof article I just came across ...
Lovejoy to join Marvel universe

THE Walt Disney Company has acquired the rights to feature roguish antiques dealer Lovejoy in its Marvel Avengers franchise.

Marvel president Kevin Feige confirmed the seven-figure buy-out of Ian McShane’s likeable yet devious art collector from the BBC this morning.
He said: “With our new acquisitions this week of both Spider-Man and Lovejoy, the Marvel Universe continues to go from strength to strength.
“Fans can be sure that the next Avengers movie will be packed with plot lines about shady goings-on inside East Anglian auction houses.”

On an Avengers e-forum, blogger Wayne Hayes wrote: “Having an Ipswich-based antiquer with a shoulder-length mullet and deep facial creases fighting alongside Iron Man, Thor and The Hulk is simply not a true reflection of the original comics.”

Feige said: “I’ve seen sceptics sniping away online about how Lovejoy is not a ‘real superhero’. Then how do you explain his powers for distinguishing priceless heirlooms from clever fakes?
“I’d like to see Steve Rogers aka Captain America tell the difference between a genuine Stradivarius violin and a near-perfect replica. Spoiler alert: he couldn’t.”

Feige added: “This is probably not a good time to reveal that Bergerac is in the Guardians of the Galaxy sequel.”

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.

Last edited by Lee Towers; 02-11-2015 at 08:26 AM.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:34 PM   #3
chiba
N.I.

chiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of fury

I thought Punisher , Ghost rider and Blade belonged to FOX

I think they are saving Namor as an answer to DCs upcoming aquaman movie

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:09 AM   #4
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
I thought Punisher , Ghost rider and Blade belonged to FOX

I think they are saving Namor as an answer to DCs upcoming aquaman movie
Punisher was @ Lionsgate entertainment

Ghost Rider was @ Columbia Pictures

Blade was @ New Line Cinema

http://io9.com/marvels-got-the-blade...ie-r-493113182

Last edited by Jammin; 02-13-2015 at 02:11 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:43 PM   #5
chiba
N.I.

chiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of furychiba fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

Punisher was @ Lionsgate entertainment

Ghost Rider was @ Columbia Pictures

Blade was @ New Line Cinema

http://io9.com/marvels-got-the-blade...ie-r-493113182

atta boy !

Blade was the better flick of the 3!
The last punisher was decent i have to say

Theres rumors going around that snipes will do another blade movie
but thats just rumors

Non Ignorants
Old 02-13-2015, 01:02 PM   #6
Jammin
Veteran Member

nah there's no blade movie .. but i bet he will be in daredevil or dr strange .. or the defenders ...
Old 02-13-2015, 01:43 PM   #7
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

snipes needs the cash

might be wrong but hasn't he only been in Expendables 3 ever since his return to the screen?

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 11:08 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if civil war is going down,i can see why namor is being saved for his own release...especially knowing black panther is gonna get a solo, i suspect the namor/panther/storm coalition aka international civil war crew

we shall see

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:39 PM   #9
chiba
N.I.

^ thats a good theory !

Namor is defiantly being held on to for something

Non Ignorants