news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Did some traveling, Nebraska is the only state that works.

Want to finish school out of state, problem is every other region blows.

I was in Texas, which is basically the mid west on roids. Everyone drives like a douche, it's full blown segregated. They don't even make inter-racial i contact. There's also so much shit to do that there's nothing to do, like NY.

Went to Maryland, beautiful state but it's full of really dumb people. If you ask someone 'where's mcdonalds', which i did, they won't know, in their own town. The white people are as rude as the black people, which is off the wall.

All of these states higher ghetto black people to do every customer service job by the way, and they're all dick weeds and unproductive.

then i went to michigan. LOL. Michigan has to be the most depressing thing in the union. It's like America's week where it contemplated suicide.

They don't even mow their public property grass, their grass is horrendous as is which is real to a nebraskan, and even the suburbs are ghetto as fuck.

and none of these queer can hold their alcohol.

Nebraska is the only state that functions. Everyone's cool to each other, they get blammered off cheap liquors, everything functions, and the grass is always mowed and even.

i dont care about this thread anymore.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

though all the ghetto ass michigan whores were on the gods poe-sack because to talk like the white man but have the black man's dick. I said 'collegues' to a bitch and she almost shit herself.

michigan is so ghetto and depressing that the entire objective of everyone life is proving they're not ghetto and not from detroit. This bitch i was effing and saying with wanted to make me some salmon (you can tell she thought it was fancy ppl food LOL). Problem was she kept pronouncing the "L" cause she wasn't used to eating that shit but wouldn't admit it. She also kept putting on the only 'white' radio station when we were in the car and wouldn't play rap even though her whole collection was 2ChhhhaaiiinnZZzzz. All her friends were like this. We ended up getting into an epic fall out cause i wanted her to take the Plan B pill 2 days in a row, but in all reality cause she was jealous that her cuter friend was crashing there and i asked for a 3 some because the promise of a 3 some was made prior to arriving.

Had to stay in a meth'd out super 8, met some cool ppl. the whole state is a meth'd out super 8.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

So she wouldnt put on some titteh boi and take you to Panera Bread?

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i think i read somewhere that cornell west is a big 2chainz fan
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The place just ain't the same without you derek!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

so TSA you been to all 50 some states? reason i ask is detroit is known for being poor and ghetto, so its not exactly a fair comparison to the cleveland of america, nebraska.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Out of all of the states I've been too, Colorado is the best.

I didn't like TX when I was driving through that state. MI is shit.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #8
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i wouldnt even contemplate going to texas

fuck that

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What part of MD did u hit?
Old 07-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck all that extra shit, you get the threesome?

I'm guessing no, given the way LaQueesha was tripping.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:33 AM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

no i didn't.

style, i was in baltimore primarily and DC for a day

DC is obviously better, but still gay.
Midwest states make the most sense. Minnesota is the best i've been too. Texas' semi functionality comes from it's midwestiness, the rest of the country doesn't feel like...'america'.

so far i've been to
ohio
florida
texas
maryland
Indiana
michigan
new york
missouri
kansas
iowa (doesn't count)
indiana
illinois

though i haven't been to all 50 i've got a feel for every region except the west.
so there's still hope there.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:48 AM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaahahahaha
this thread is BOSS

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

offcourse Minnesota is the best, we got the best white girls,, the best mixed girls, the best black chicks, good jobs..awesome racists and confused wannabe crips all over the place...i Love it here

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Try visiting states in the west. People are better.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

oh and i was in Pennslyvania, the mayor of phili seems to be on some mao zedong propaganda shit, but his efforts to brand and sell the city are commendable.

tectus, maybe, everyone says colorado is a great place.
i like minnesota because you can tell the state takes it's self seriously and hasn't given up on life. The state is very clean, progressive and full of attractive whores.

whats with all the walls going up on the interstates of midwestern states? the first place i saw that ISH was minnesota now nebraska is on it.

to block out the sound while the suburb neanders plant fear inside the black babies?