news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 07-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
SlumLord88

SlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killa
Default Asr-10 VHS Beat Tape...

I found this forum thru my work put in learning the asr-10. Lot of talent 'round here...

Anyways asr-10 + sp-303 recorded onto vhs...all sampled off of 49 cent vinyls and vhs tapes too.

http://soundcloud.com/chicagospecial/chicago

Last edited by SlumLord88; 07-18-2012 at 03:32 AM.
SlumLord88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:53 AM   #2
Chief Bob
---

Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There some really dope beat on it!
Chief Bob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

VHS tape is dope. Got sum super grimey joints on it. The ASR-10 is a beast. I used to mess around with my homie's a few years back. Nice work!
Old 07-18-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bangin drum rhythms and crispy sound. Nice work on the ASR.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Man that ASR 10 sound is fuckin godly.

that second beat is on some Jame Bond shit.

hit me up if you wanna work on some tracks
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

Word iz BOND... Me and THE MASON a crew and fully agree.. this shit is TIGHT... some real good feeling on this piece... as said a beastly sound... Lets make some music homie...

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is on point right here differentially feeling this
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
SlumLord88

SlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killaSlumLord88 shaolin masta killa

Thanks everyone for listening. Appreciate all the positive feedback and all the listens. The asr is amazing and instantly gratifying, with its sound.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
SlumLord88

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
Man that ASR 10 sound is fuckin godly.

that second beat is on some Jame Bond shit.

hit me up if you wanna work on some tracks
Quote:
Originally Posted by menes View Post
Word iz BOND... Me and THE MASON a crew and fully agree.. this shit is TIGHT... some real good feeling on this piece... as said a beastly sound... Lets make some music homie...

Hey for some reason i dont see any sent messages in my outbox so i dont know if you guys got my message but send me your email so we can get started...got some new beats..
Old 07-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #11
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i hit you back fam

lets make get this poppin, send me some beats ASAP.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:17 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

been going back and peep the other tapes you got up there, some seriously illness in there
Old 07-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #13
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

P.E.A.C.E ... I ALSO GoT THE MESSAGE AND RESPONDED.

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #14
SlumLord88

Sorry guys i been busy with work but i will have some stuff ready this weekend.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:03 AM   #15
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your tape sounds good.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote