news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-28-2012, 03:17 AM   #16
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

theres some patterns throughout nature like the golden ratio and the fibonacci numbers. but lots are apophenia or confirmation bias.

http://skepdic.com/lawofnumbers.html i found this interesting. maybe u should take note all the times u DONT see 11:11

'Does anyone have insight to this? Sporadically I will see these numbers on the clock, or on a youtube minute-line, or on a price tag, etc......sometimes it'll be 3:33 for a few months, then it'll be 12:34, most recently it has been 1:11 and 11:11.'

also do u look at the clock when its probably gonna b those times or watch utube videos around those times. my guess is that its sub conscious confirmation bias
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:22 AM   #17
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
Does anyone have insight to this? Sporadically I will see these numbers on the clock, or on a youtube minute-line, or on a price tag, etc......sometimes it'll be 3:33 for a few months, then it'll be 12:34, most recently it has been 1:11 and 11:11.

Any insight to this stuff? Anytime I google it or look on the internet, I get some psycho babbel from some cult-like religious site that makes no sense to me, or some divine bullshit I don't believe in; it's way too...."out there" and seems really fake.

Any1 experience this?
You seem like a complete fucking dafty min. Everyone watch this nigga he's probably a schizophrenic "seeing" magical numbers everywhere!

Delusional cunt
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:55 AM   #18
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
im sure your to dumb to understand what the Fibonacci sequence is....

but look at the numbers i see, then look at the sequence,

seeing the numbers as often as i did, made me delve into goldenratio/fibonacci sequence and fractals..

its throughout all of nature, as the videos ive posted about the said topic, show and prove.

^^ i see crazy variations of the top 4 lines

my fave youtube video of all time

if anyone is interested in my playlist...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz

understand reality newfag or learn to use your own brain, connect dots and THINK
This film blew soul controllers tiny rat brain..

Last edited by KERZO; 07-28-2012 at 01:54 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Thanx, it's driving me nuts.

I usually think nothing of it, but it's a daily occurrence I've experienced for the last 10-15yrs,

you keep looking for it - had you said that you have been going through this for 1 or 2 years, i'd tell you that it can end up being a very good thing, or a very bad thing

but to be going through that for 10 to 15 years ......it's serious damage done and requires surgery
Old 07-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #20
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
i used to see 202, 303, 404, 505, 555, 606, 1200

those are all models of Roland SP's. i should prolly buy one
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha
yes sir
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #21
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
there was a thread about this before

i see 11:34 alot maybe it means im goin to hell? idk
do you know by who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus 666 View Post
You seem like a complete fucking dafty min. Everyone watch this nigga he's probably a schizophrenic "seeing" magical numbers everywhere!

Delusional cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
you keep looking for it - had you said that you have been going through this for 1 or 2 years, i'd tell you that it can end up being a very good thing, or a very bad thing

but to be going through that for 10 to 15 years ......it's serious damage done and requires surgery
Old 07-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tell us...how many teeth did you count in that pic ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #23
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

I counted about......

ohhhhhhhhh. I see what you did there

Old 07-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

static1.fjcdncom/thumbnails/comments/those+silly+niggers+_d4aba4e729b27d09b97490979f750 61d.gif

in the link to the picture you were attempting to post i couldn't help but notice the words " those silly niggers "

tell us...how do you feel about black people ?

and what words were said to you in this thread that would move you to attempt to post this pic

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-29-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #25
KATO
Hidden Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
static1.fjcdncom/thumbnails/comments/those+silly+niggers+_d4aba4e729b27d09b97490979f750 61d.gif

in the link to the picture you were attempting to post i couldn't help but notice the words " those silly niggers "

tell us...how do you feel about black people ?

and what words were said to you in this thread that would move you to attempt to post this pic

O_O

I was looking for Robert Deniro pointing a finger at you like it did......turns out, it was in the silly nigger section I guess?

And nothing against black people, well let me rephrase that.....or better yet, let Chris Rock speak on my behalf:

most of my fav athletes are black; Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan....I'm an avid Wu-Tang fan, and i post on their forum so thats self-explanatory....

yea, I got no problem with "black people" I just hate "niggers"......

thats all I gotta say about that

Old 07-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
O_O

I was looking for Robert Deniro pointing a finger at you like it did......turns out, it was in the silly nigger section I guess?

And nothing against black people, well let me rephrase that.....or better yet, let Chris Rock speak on my behalf:

most of my fav athletes are black; Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan....I'm an avid Wu-Tang fan, and i post on their forum so thats self-explanatory....

yea, I got no problem with "black people" I just hate "niggers"......

thats all I gotta say about that

lmao @ this nigga

you think you fuckin with amateurs and shit

i'ma let you live yo

carry on
Old 07-30-2012, 08:33 AM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check out gen chat. there's 999 pages of threads. that's 666 upside down.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #28
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the total for a guys order at this pizza place im go to was $11.11.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #29
KATO
Hidden Warrior

^ word, I've had that happen before

I was all like.....

Old 08-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

you should be an accountant