news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #106
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
killah priest and cheif kamachi would beat the shit outta chambermusiks entire roster

killah priest at any time >>> gay erotica rapping over movie soundtracks tryin to sound like KP

killah priest is the smartest rapper ever and he will beat the shit outta your favorite nerd rapper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALTER

the fuck does chamber musik gotta do with it?

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:20 AM   #107
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lo*Tec must be trolling.

Killah Priest >>>>>>>>>> the entire universe.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #108
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
Lo*Tec must be trolling.

U SERIOUS? I THINK YOUR ON CRACK

LEO ANGEL IS WACk

ROFL EVEN CHRISTBEARER SHITS ON WACK ANGEL

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #109
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
Lo*Tec must be trolling.

muahahahaa like Priest said In my essence, Priest, I slid the lid back off my coffin
This happens often, before I started speaking, I start coughing
Then I said I'm back with another classic called The Offering

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #110
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I DIG THRU YA CHEST LIKE A JAR OF VASALiNE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #111
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HOW U GoNNA HAVE A THREAD DEDICATED TO SOMEONE WHO ILLEGALLY TRAFFICS FRUIT FROM MEXiCO!

PRiEST'S GONNA bE IN NEGATIVE EQUITY IF PWOR EVER DROPS AFTER HE'S PAID OFF THE SAMPLE POLICE AND HIS DEBTS TO MEXICAN BANDITS...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=103770

Quote:
Walter Reed, better known as Killah Priest, King Kong and the Missing Link lived up to his name recently. A white cargo van belonging to Walter Reed was found flipped over along I35 in the southbound lane 10 miles south of Austin Texas.

Authorities found no trace of Reed but found crates of rotten bananas, a broken cell phone, a turntable and a speaker. It appears that there was some sort of struggle that took place and it is unknown at this time is tour manager DJ Notion was involved, but as a white man police aren't activly persuing Notion as a suspect.

A source close to the investigation tells GabeGreen.com that Reed was abducted by the Mexican Mafia for not paying debts owed for purchasing hundreds of pounds of bananas. I guess Reed is living up to his name of King Kong after all.

More to come as updates come in.

^^^PRiEST AND DJ NOTiON AFTER MOVING 5 KI'S OF HARD YELLOW

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:28 AM   #112
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IF YOUR TRYIN TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT PRIEST BEING A GORILLA THAN YOUR CORRECT, HE SPITs GORILLA WARFARE RAPS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:06 AM   #113
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Priest and DJ Notion about to go on some magical adventures in the back of DJ Notion's white van...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:04 AM   #114
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I once was looking at a hip hop shirt catalogue on some site

all sorts of queermo dude models for everyone's shirts

except priest was modeling his own shirt lol

has a kinda kool kp logo

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #115
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Couldnt be bothered to checkif anyone posted

the bars you spit I use for chin ups
Soon as you lay 'em down, I press the bench up
Then I start spinning like them windchucks

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:14 AM   #116
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
I once was looking at a hip hop shirt catalogue on some site

all sorts of queermo dude models for everyone's shirts

except priest was modeling his own shirt lol

has a kinda kool kp logo
lol yea, it was probly moose shirts

in the wu tang section. shit is hilarious

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:15 AM   #117
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
IF YOUR TRYIN TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT PRIEST BEING A GORILLA THAN YOUR CORRECT, HE SPITs GORILLA WARFARE RAPS
lmao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #118
Illmatic Hispanic
85 %ER

Illmatic Hispanic crouching tigerIllmatic Hispanic crouching tiger

Nas should of had priest on ''locomotive'' priest would of ripped that beat, just like nas should of had ghost on ''fried chicken'' instead of busta, ghost would of ripped it dudes always talkin about food in his flow n shit. Nas lost all my respect making an album called hip hop is dead'' and having no wu or any hip hop legends at all spittin verses. fukn guy. sorry off topic but i was jus thinking that shit.
Illmatic Hispanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #119
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic Hispanic View Post
Nas should of had priest on ''locomotive'' priest would of ripped that beat, just like nas should of had ghost on ''fried chicken'' instead of busta, ghost would of ripped it dudes always talkin about food in his flow n shit. Nas lost all my respect making an album called hip hop is dead'' and having no wu or any hip hop legends at all spittin verses. fukn guy. sorry off topic but i was jus thinking that shit.
Yes Nas asked Killah Priest to do a verse but he was scared cause Priest was going to destroy his verse on LocoMotive so he asked Priest if he could dumb down his lyrics on this one and KP wasnt down with that....you saw the result instead Nas got Fat Ross on it.

Old 08-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #120
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
ON THAT ELIZABETH ALBUM, HE SAID "NO HOMO HOLD ON A RAINBOW"

just accept it, no homo
holder of the rainbow and the volcano

priest is that dude always will be