news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 07-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Im trying to get high all day and make beats

any1 got the full version of FL ? i lost mine with the last computer .. as well as like 10 new beats that weereee sooo much better then my other shit .. and mad drumkits samples vsts etc...

i got discouraged and stop makin them but im back on it !
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Step ya download game up son!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:14 AM   #3
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Im trying to get high all day and make beats" on the real... is that what you want to do with your life sun you better wake up & smell the coffee beans kid shit gets old real quick, if you anit got shit nigga you anit shit nigga thats the way it be, get your shit together, you got to go hard lil niga what ever it is go hard
hip hop is cool but if it ant paying rent & putting food on the table that shit is secondary, get your priorities in order
on the real im just saying no need to get sensitive & shit just keeping it 100
if you still need fl pm me i might have a copy

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
"Im trying to get high all day and make beats" on the real... is that what you want to do with your life sun you better wake up & smell the coffee beans kid shit gets old real quick, if you anit got shit nigga you anit shit nigga thats the way it be, get your shit together, you got to go hard lil niga what ever it is go hard
hip hop is cool but if it ant paying rent & putting food on the table that shit is secondary, get your priorities in order
on the real im just saying no need to get sensitive & shit just keeping it 100
if you still need fl pm me i might have a copy
because on my day off from work i want to smoke some L's nd pack the bong while making beats ? i think you took what i said out of context. but yea that pm's bouta be sent lol
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ hahaha that reply was all over the place, like ODB on monster energy drink mixed with pure cocaine! lop!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote