news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #31
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

could the Mayan calender have ended because the artists responsible for making those calenders were killed when the Spanish arrived?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 08-04-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:33 AM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i think the Mayans, like the Druids who made Stone Henge, were making a homage to magic mushrooms.

Pyramids were just a homage to Mountains. the Mayans carved their adventures up mountains on the their pyramids.

i ve seen some dope docu's and read some really great books on showing why humanity progressed., ie

for 200,000 (i dont go for this time scale.. i know humanity has been here for millions of years) plus years we didnt do shit.. then all of a sudden. cave art pops up. petroglyphs,

researchers have found out, that that all started due to man taking psycho active drugs.. mushrooms/ayuashca/cannabis etc...

i found that really interesting.. man was meandering a long,, then all of a sudden they got imagination!

from what ive read about old civilisations, this makes sense, as the shamans, where the ones who knew what herbs did what..

shame that knowledge is being destroyed and replaced with synthetic poisons..

btw nice video bob. i think i saw that sometime ago.. i recall the dude narrating ,,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #33
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
could the Mayan calender have ended because the artists responsible for making those calenders were killed when the Spanish arrived?

i added a lil on this in the universal underworld thread

btw, the mayans knew what day the spanish where coming,, but they did nothing..

as they thought the prophecy couldnt be changed.. but recently.. about 50 years?? some incan elders came down from the mountians.. they had been in hiding for over 500 years.. they have come back due to 'humanity needing them, during this age/time'

ill find some links!

Prophecies of the Q'ero Incan Shamans

The light of idealism gleamed in his eyes as Dr. Alberto Villoldo described how an earthquake in 1949 underneath a monastery near Cuzco, Peru, had rent the ground asunder, exposing an ancient Incan temple of gold. This fulfilled a sign that the prophecies of Mosoq, the "time to come," were now to be shared with the modern world.

Dr. Villoldo, a psychologist and medicinal anthropologist, has lived among and trained with the Q'ero shamans and has played a key role in bringing their ritual and prophecy to the awareness of the modern world.

The Q'ero are the last of the Incas - a tribe of 600 who sought refuge at altitudes above 14,000 feet in order to escape the conquering conquistadors.

For 500 years the Q'ero elders have preserved a sacred prophecy of a great change, or "pachacuti," in which the world would be turned right-side-up, harmony and order would be restored, and chaos and disorder ended.

The Q'ero had lived in their villages high in the Andes in virtual solitude from the world until their "discovery" in 1949.

http://www.labyrinthina.com/mayan.htm

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-05-2012, 07:01 AM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
i believe the ancient egyptians might have raised the land bit by bit as they built up each layer of their pyramids.

and as far as i remember the inside of the pyramids in Giza are not made of brick. the brickwork is only the exterior, i reckon the inside is made up of camel shit. i've seen the mudhuts in egypt that are still standing.
hehe, mud/camel dung huts rock.

they're stronger than the twin towers..

nice theory, but i dont go with it. those structures with the sphinx are ATLEAST 11,000 years old, they was built before the last ice age (as orion and the constellation of leo, would have been directly above where the structures where built, makes moar sense to build them at the time, than 8000 years later) the sphinx and the pyramids show signs of water erosion, the sphinx shows it vastly..

those strucures where built before the last ice age,. the emerging civilisations after the last ice age, all stated we came out the SEA,

recently(last 20 years) anthropologists and archeologists have found amazing ground breaking evidence of advanced civilizations, whose citys/places they lived, are under water..
due to the rising sea levels after the end of the last ice age.. all the peoples of the planet had to move to higher ground, where they use to live, is now under water.. hence why they say, they came out the sea..

(research citys found off of iran/iraq, citys found of the coasts of china/japan, the countless citys/structures found in the west indies regions, also lost citys found in the indian ocean..This shit is endless,. so endless mainstream science ignores it, as it will destroy they're bullishit paradigm)

http://weburbanist.com/2007/09/12/un...m_medium=other

following pic looks like olmech-ish work but it was found as part of a complex off the coast off japan

really really good website this..

http://akensai.com/ancient-sunken-cities/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #35
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i ve seen some dope docu's and read some really great books on showing why humanity progressed., ie

for 200,000 (i dont go for this time scale.. i know humanity has been here for millions of years) plus years we didnt do shit.. then all of a sudden. cave art pops up. petroglyphs,

researchers have found out, that that all started due to man taking psycho active drugs.. mushrooms/ayuashca/cannabis etc...

i found that really interesting.. man was meandering a long,, then all of a sudden they got imagination!

from what ive read about old civilisations, this makes sense, as the shamans, where the ones who knew what herbs did what..

shame that knowledge is being destroyed and replaced with synthetic poisons..

btw nice video bob. i think i saw that sometime ago.. i recall the dude narrating ,,
i wouldn't say it was a sudden thing. where there is shit there will be fungi growing from it. i believe fungi lived on earth way before anything human like existed. and i think most things that grow naturally can turn fungal. people would have been fascinated by their natural surroundings and would have wanted to express themselves through art before any sort of language was developed. and they would have had the basic tools for making art. as soon as a person is able to make a mark they are telling a story with that mark. from foot prints in the sand/mud, ripples in the water, drawing a line in the ground with a stick, and then when they discovered fire, etc.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 08-05-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #36
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
hehe, mud/camel dung huts rock.

they're stronger than the twin towers..

nice theory, but i dont go with it. those structures with the sphinx are ATLEAST 11,000 years old, they was built before the last ice age (as orion and the constellation of leo, would have been directly above where the structures where built, makes moar sense to build them at the time, than 8000 years later) the sphinx and the pyramids show signs of water erosion, the sphinx shows it vastly..

those strucures where built before the last ice age,. the emerging civilisations after the last ice age, all stated we came out the SEA,

recently(last 20 years) anthropologists and archeologists have found amazing ground breaking evidence of advanced civilizations, whose citys/places they lived, are under water..
due to the rising sea levels after the end of the last ice age.. all the peoples of the planet had to move to higher ground, where they use to live, is now under water.. hence why they say, they came out the sea..

(research citys found off of iran/iraq, citys found of the coasts of china/japan, the countless citys/structures found in the west indies regions, also lost citys found in the indian ocean..This shit is endless,. so endless mainstream science ignores it, as it will destroy they're bullishit paradigm)

http://weburbanist.com/2007/09/12/un...m_medium=other

following pic looks like olmech-ish work but it was found as part of a complex off the coast off japan

really really good website this..

http://akensai.com/ancient-sunken-cities/

so, do you believe ancient cilvilisations lived underwater?

Decipher, son.

Old 08-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #37
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
so, do you believe ancient cilvilisations lived underwater?

LOLOL either that or, they lived there before the sea levels rose (pre the last ice age)

Quote:
i wouldn't say it was a sudden thing. where there is shit there will be fungi growing from it. i believe fungi lived on earth way before anything human like existed. and i think most things that grow naturally can turn fungal. people would have been fascinated by their natural surroundings and would have wanted to express themselves through art before any sort of language was developed. and they would have had the basic tools for making art. as soon as a person is able to make a mark they are telling a story with that mark. from foot prints in the sand/mud, ripples in the water, drawing a line in the ground with a stick, and then when they discovered fire, etc.

i wouldnt say all of a sudden either, but i was paraphrasing mainstream/accepted rhetoric, that humans where hunter gathers with no 'art' or creativeness' but that all changed about 50,000 years ago, when mainstream accepted view that thats when man advanced suddently, ... but they do not say or accept that these natural herbs had anythign to do with that process..

i dont agree with the time scales of the mainstream views..

i agree on fungus, fungus is amazing. it can siphon of minerals and vitamins of plants that produce too much, and send it down its web of spines miles away that pass on the nutrients to the plants that need it.

The largest living organism in the world is a Fungus, i think from memory its about 3000 cubic feet...
ill have to watch the history of plants on sky again .. lols

but i agree with you

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #38
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
if one day, all the books in the world were burned and only art, film, music and internet remained and no one ever got educated any more....
why are books more educational than art in your opinion?

we should make sure future generations have access to the bible and 50 shades of grey? lmao
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #39
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

because art is subjective and open to interpretation. a picture paints a thousand words and that.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #40
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

it's led professionals to believe that mushrooms are actually UFO's from another planet.

people tripping on that shit probably did feel like the were on another planet.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #41
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the use of words can be interpreted different ways, and even then be unclear and incorporate mistruths and biases.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #42
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

beauty is truth and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
see where i'm going with this?
art allows the individual to find their own truth.

just like you found truth with your shrooms interpretation. nassim harramein found his truth his ufo interpretaion.

art is the most important product of human civilization. it is the purest expression of the human spirit.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #43
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

no story telling is ever 100% accurate. people can forget or omit details or change the meaning to suit them. people will read harry potter in the future and see evidence if it on dvds and hardrives will believe that's real too. so i don't have the answers.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 08-05-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #44
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

It's art inspired by real life which in turn inspires art again and the cycle repeats.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #45
ShaDynasty

art is life, its there in any form of human expression, even down to a conversation. whereas education is subjective imo

i didn't learn much from school or regular education. i may have got a little education and expanded my concepts of reality when i was younger watching arty movies and listening to thought provoking music.

but all the important lessons that made me who i am now were going through different situations. real life shit, because when it happens to you it stays with you whether or not you want it to.