news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But this depends how drunk you are, then of course youll do it (if its your gf). In fact the more you do it with your gf the less it bothers you. Oftentimes if she doesnt tell you and you go right into it fucking in the dark you wont know before its too late anyway then shes all like

Downside though is after you cum you can get bits of that thick fucking period blood in your dick and it makes pissing slightly painful. Also if your girls on the pill itcan make her period lighter and shorter too. If blood on your dick really freaks you out then just wear a rubber wtf
Old 08-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #17
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I'm a freak nigga. My tongue just goes crazy after the blood touches it. She loves it. I suck the pussy like you suck the juice at the bottom of your cup with the straw. I love sucking on the pussy.
What are your thoughts on ass juice? Your tounge goes crazy when that touches it too?

Ass juice is where it's at, bitches love it. Try it and come back to us. You seem like the type of person who enjoys liquids leaking from holes.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #18
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILHOUSE View Post
What are your thoughts on ass juice? Your tounge goes crazy when that touches it too?

Ass juice is where it's at, bitches love it. Try it and come back to us. You seem like the type of person who enjoys liquids leaking from holes.
Ummmmmm No.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #19
racist randy

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
I dont believe that.
Hey, don't believe it then, I'm telling you from my experiences, I like eating pussy.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #20
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've stated numerous times that eating pussy is my favorite thing ever.

Every post I make from now on will allude to that in some form or fashion.
And I love it when a woman cums on my face/in my mouth, but no blood.
Truth be told, I don't think I've found a woman I care enough about to do it.

Plus, Sosa hit it on the the head, the smell is another deciding factor.
Usually, even the thought of it makes me cringe.
Sure, if I were in a serious relationship, I'd probly do it.
Still, I'd be aprehensive at first.
Yes, I'm sure as time goes on you get used to it, I'm just not there yet...

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 08-02-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #21
racist randy

May I ask what tricks do you use to make the pussy Tingle? I do pushups with my tongue in the pussy.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #22
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
I
Truth be told, I don't think I've found a woman I care enough about do it.
Sure, if I were in a serious relationship, I'd probly do it.
Still, I'd be aprehensive at first.
Yes, I'm sure as time goes on you get used to it, I'm just not there yet...

I've been married for 3yrs, and I still deny the wife when she's on that shit

Old 08-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #23
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
May I ask what tricks do you use to make the pussy Tingle? I do pushups with my tongue in the pussy.
I like that too, I love to tongue-fuck a nice pussy hole.

Of course, clitoral stimulation is key in making her cum when you go down.

So a good portion of my time is spent flicking my tongue rapidly on the clit and sucking on it once it's good and stiff.

I also like to talk into the pussy while I'm down there, she'll really respond to the tactile sensation of lip movement and vocal chord fluctuation on such a sensitve area.

A friend of mine once told me this dart...Open the pussy lips just slightly, then gently blow into the pussy hole.

They go stupid over that one, watched many a lady lose her shit when I do that.

Need more?

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 08-02-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #24
racist randy

I love those last two my brother, drop more jewels....I'm having trouble making women squirt as frequently as I want, I can get it but, I want to do this shit at will man....Once you get a woman to squirt all the power is yours
Old 08-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #25
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

You ever played with/eaten pierced pussy?

Got a few for that situation.

Otherwise, the standard tactics are in order.

Licking, kissing & sucking on lips.

Licking, kissing & sucking the inner thighs.

A long slow lick from the bottom of the labia to the clit.

Sucking the pussy up like a vacuum.

Motorboating the pussy.

Razz the pussy (vibrating your lips on hers).

I'll even turn a woman on her side and french kiss the pussy.

Like kiss the lips full-on and slip tongue to the orifice.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 08-02-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #26
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

babywipes are your friend.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #27
racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
You ever played with/eaten pierced pussy?

Got a few for that situation.

Otherwise, the standard tactics are in order.

Licking, kissing & sucking on lips.

Licking, kissing & sucking the inner thighs.

A long slow lick from the bottom of the labia to the clit.

Sucking the pussy up like a vacuum.

Motorboating the pussy.

Razz the pussy (vibrating your lips on hers).

I'll even turn a woman on her side and french kiss the pussy.

Like kiss the lips full-on and slip tongue to the orifice.
Imma try that sideways technique sounds dope, I got all the other stuff down, I love sucking that pussy, she be spazzing out lol
Old 08-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #28
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

I like how this thread evolved into a pussy eating education thread! I approve, eating a nice pussy is one of the best things in this world of ours
Old 08-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #29
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ yea, fuck that noise.........I prefer eating cooch well-done, not rare thank you
Old 08-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #30
racist randy

Yo that shit looks sexy as fuck I wanna eat that up, we need to make a pussy eating thread, all techniques in one place, I want to help other wu corpers eat pussy as good as me or even better lol!