news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #31
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Old 08-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #32
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like how everybody admits they eat pussy on the internet buy theyll deny it to death irl. Im sure some of you are like that too lol.

except for Surly. surly, you need to just go ahead and change your username to The Pussy Eater or some variation of that shit lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #33
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

I strive for excellence!
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #34
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I like how everybody admits they eat pussy on the internet buy theyll deny it to death irl. Im sure some of you are like that too lol.

except for Surly. surly, you need to just go ahead and change your username to The Pussy Eater or some variation of that shit lol

Whenever a black girl asks me if I eat pussy.

My response is usually something along the lines of "I'm a white boy, it's in my contract."

Either that or "You're man won't do it cuz he's scared of being labeled a cannibal."

And you're right, I should change my name to something like that.

It'll save us all a lot of time.

I just want to pick a good one, something at least slightly clever.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #35
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember I used to be against it, sort of like Black Women are when you mention sucking dick to them lol, then one day I was like fuck it....
Old 08-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #36
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol I think that's just a stereotype with black women concerning blowjobs, at least from what I encountered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #37
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

that shit about licking period blood is foul, can't tell if hollow is kidding or not.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #38
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ Word, fucking nasty.....like, I just threw up in my mouth and swallowed my own vomit nasty.......
Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #39
Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol I think that's just a stereotype with black women concerning blowjobs, at least from what I encountered.
I'm black so I know, I asked this one chick before I fucked if she wanted to suck my dick she was like "I can't believe you just asked me that shit!" some black chicks you just have to pull out your dick and throw it in their faces and see what happens, if they go for it then keep it going, if they start signing just go straight to sex, sometimes if you eat the pussy they might do it..
Old 08-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #40
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I'm black so I know, I asked this one chick before I fucked if she wanted to suck my dick she was like "I can't believe you just asked me that shit!" some black chicks you just have to pull out your dick and throw it in their faces and see what happens, if they go for it then keep it going, if they start signing just go straight to sex, sometimes if you eat the pussy they might do it..
you must be getting with the wrong chicks then, or scaring them by saying you want to lick their blood lol and what does you being black have to do with anything? lol

Quote:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #41
Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
you must be getting with the wrong chicks then, or scaring them by saying you want to lick their blood lol and what does you being black have to do with anything? lol
You said it was a stereotype concering black women, being that I'm black I was just saying that to say "trust me i know". I don't tell bitches I want to lick their blood, only my main chick...and what you mean i'm getting with the wrong chicks, i just gave you the black experience, that was the whole point of me telling you i'm black "trust me i know"...
Old 08-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #42
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Generally I don't bring up getting my dick sucked before anything starts, I leave that up to her.

If does it and she's willing, great, but it's not a deal breaker if she doesn't.

I save that for the end of the session as I like to kiss while I'm fucking, already explained that I'm not tryna taste my own dick on a chick's mouth.

In my experiences, if you suck her and fuck her real good and don't just blow you load in her or on her stomach, she'll be happy and willing to do whatever.

She'll probably suck you off to wrap things up repay the favor, and if you did your job right she'll swallow too.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 08-03-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #43
Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
Generally I don't bring up getting my dick sucked before anything starts, I leave that up to her.

If does it and she's willing, great, but it's not a deal breaker is she doesn't.

I save that for the end of the session as I like to kiss while I'm fucking, already explained that I'm not tryna taste my own dick on a chicks mouth.

In my experiences, if you suck her and fuck her real good and don't just blow you load in her or on her stomach.

Then she'll suck you off to wrap things up repay the favor, and if you did your job right she'll swallow too.
I had this white chick who swallowed, I would be like "I'm bout to nut, move" she'd be like "no, i got this, i take it like a champ" lol haha. I remember this old white chick I had, i was joking around one day and I was like "you can't even suck my dick right" she was mad as fuck, stopped talking to me for about 5 hours lol White Women take sucking dick seriously
Old 08-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #44
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahaah!!!!

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #45
check two
N.I.

I'd say that more chicks swallow, than those who don't.

Quote: