news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Seven dead, including gunman, in shooting at Wisconsin Sikh temple

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8740FP20120805

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 08-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sikhs are good people. I went to their temple once and broke bread with them. literally, they fed me after the service hah. food was spicy as hell, but still good. all around good people
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

yeah i got mad love for Sikhs. same went to a gurudwara and got fed lol.

Sikh guys will drink you under the table too lmao they are the irish of the asian world

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

can't wait to hear soul controllers analysis of this.

another oswald situation coordinated by barack obamas oil lobbying alien drone army.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I say Bath Salt Mind Controlled Corporate McDonalds Eating Zombies are somehow involved in this!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IMA WATCH THOR ON BLU RAy AND WAIT FOR THE SOULESS CONTROLLERS USELESS POSIONIOUS PARAGRAPHS SMASH AND FALL IN HALF

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #8
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Obviously the solution to this problem would be to arm individuals as security, in every public place on the planet to provide safety and protection for civilization, and avoid any future mishap of occurring.....

but then the public would say we are turning into a nazi-germany-esque society, and our privacy would be invaded, and dictatorship would be adopted creating a new era of imperialism.......

So then we would try to filter that situation out, and create new gun rules to solve the issue altogether, by eliminating the possibility of owning a gun hoping to rectify the issue altogether......

But then you'd have those who oppose saying guns don't kill people, "people" kill people, and therefore the individuals who feel they should be able to have a firearm, because they are responsible enough to never display behaviour like this, and they need that sense of security in their lives to not feel like a victim.......

So then a new legislation requiring gun laws would be developed, and the only LEGAL way to carry or obtain a firearm would be to get licensed with a long-gun registry, and then once obtained, create a handgun registry which could only be obtained if it related to your profession; (like in Canada) but that wouldn't make a difference as it is just as easy to get an illegal firearm as it is to get one legally, and therefore these laws would be useless and just another excuse to try and "filter" the issue, while the government generates yet another form of revenue to take money out of the publics pocket....(like in Canada), where you have had an increase of gun-violence regardless of these laws and legislation's being created occuring in the last month alone, than the entire year of 2011 (like in Canada)......

so now we're back at square one, and it's like we've done nothing at all.......

fuck it

Last edited by KATO; 08-05-2012 at 08:52 PM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Norway has extremely strict gun laws and it did nothing to prevent that Oslo massacre

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 08-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ exactly my point

It's inevitable to prevent catastrophes like this no matter what you do, therefore why solve an issue that's clearly unsolvable or even discuss it for that matter? A common trait a lot of these massacre's have, is that the killer usually has no criminal past, nor has had a history of violent outbursts and such.....

It's impossible to determine the legitimacy of evidence when a person is going to go over the deep end; either the situation is too surreal and is then overlooked as nonsensical bullshit by some psychiatrist quack who disregards it at first glimpse, orrrrrrr they are just simply not taken seriously or not taken into consideration at all.......the signs are ignored, and then the finger pointing starts as to where the blame lies......

In the words of Eazy-E:

"I say Fuck em"

I don't know what point that makes, but I'm distracted by the new episode of Breaking Bad, and kind of got lost there......

Last edited by KATO; 08-05-2012 at 10:05 PM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'M THINKIN OF THE MOTIVE OF THE SHOOTER AND HE PROBABLY DID IT CUZ HE THOUGHT THEY WERE MUSLIMS. Ya KNOW, HATRED AND IGNORANCE SOMETIMES GO TOGETHER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #12
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

^Haha truth

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #13
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I'M THINKIN OF THE MOTIVE OF THE SHOOTER AND HE PROBABLY DID IT CUZ HE THOUGHT THEY WERE MUSLIMS. Ya KNOW, HATRED AND IGNORANCE SOMETIMES GO TOGETHER.
yea i was going to say something like this

he obviously thought they were arabs or muslims and therefore terrorists

shows how fucking stupid he is. and other people like him.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Norway has extremely strict gun laws and it did nothing to prevent that Oslo massacre
thats stupid. of course it lessens gun crimes like this. america has this shit every week. In Europe you can't just go and buy a gun in a supermarket.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #15
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
thats stupid. of course it lessens gun crimes like this. america has this shit every week. In Europe you can't just go and buy a gun in a supermarket.
Pretty sure both of 'em were trolling.

Speaking of gun control though, I love it when the pro-gun people say something along the lines of "This wouldn't have happened if someone at the incident was also carrying a gun." And they really believe it to be a good idea.

RIP to the deceased.