news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
(CNN)–Imagine that you woke up on a beautiful Sunday morning to hear the news of a brown, bearded, gun-wielding madman who stormed into a Wisconsin church full of blond-haired parishioners and killed six innocent people.

If that scenario did occur, would most Americans have any problem calling that an act of "terrorism"?
Of course not.

Now imagine that the shooter was a white man and the innocent victims were bearded brown men and head-covered women. Suddenly, the discussion of "terrorism" gets a lot more complicated.

Of course, this is exactly what happened in a Milwaukee suburb on Sunday, when six people and the alleged gunman were killed at a Sikh temple....

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #17
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good to know
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #18
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post

ROFL.

ALPHATEK shaved his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #19
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
Pretty sure both of 'em were trolling.

Speaking of gun control though, I love it when the pro-gun people say something along the lines of "This wouldn't have happened if someone at the incident was also carrying a gun." And they really believe it to be a good idea.

RIP to the deceased.
if someone is shooting at me I would rather have a gun than not have one

interesting that this is being labeled as terrorism and the theater shooting isnt, i guess its like so called hate crime bullshit

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post

interesting that this is being labeled as terrorism and the theater shooting isnt, i guess its like so called hate crime bullshit
he had a political/social agenda

Aurora ROnald McDonald hasn't said a peep or had any ties found.

Let's not forget the definition of terrorism.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 08-07-2012, 05:46 AM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my mother is sikh.. and i was born sikh.. she told me about this 2 days ago.. i been to busy to check this

correction sikhs do not worship in temples * in temples u worship idols)

a sikh place of worship is called a gurdwara..

anyway.. not paid attention to this.. dont really care.. it happened one week on from the batman shooting.. video i posted in that thread said, copy cat events will happen a week after...

from what i have seen of this is.. the mainstream media is reporting one shooter. while eye witness reports say they're was 4 shooters

lol at the stupidness towards me.. if you dont agree with that facts i state, or the videos i post showing facts,, then dispute them factually.

some of you clowns are proper jokes

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:03 AM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
he had a political/social agenda

Aurora ROnald McDonald hasn't said a peep or had any ties found.

Let's not forget the definition of terrorism.

teh definition of terrorism ; from http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=terrorism

1. terrorism 430 up, 107 down
Manipulation of any person or group of persons fear (the emotion of terror, hence TERRORism) in order to gain obedience/forceful agreement, or accomplish a certian objective.
The United States media constantly throws propaganda of how everyone in the middle east is evil and embeds the word 'terrorist' into everyone's minds from the day they are born as 'evil'. Then they use it to scare us into allowing them to bomb millions of innocent lives to ashes in the Middle East, then take over for whatever purpose.

BUT WAIT! I think I've hit something here:

...embeds the word 'terrorist' into children's minds as 'evil'. Then they use it to scare us into allowing them to...

Hmm, let's break that down into something simpler:

...use fear to manipulate the people into allowing them to...

Oh my gosh! Wouldn't that make the United States the terrorists!? How
ironic!

by Cybernetico Dec 31, 2004 share this add a video

2. terrorism 1036 up, 318 down
George W. Bush's excuse to dominate the world
freedom fries
by kwang May 19, 2003 share this add a video

3. Terrorism 323 up, 105 down
War is Terrorism with a bigger budget.

War and terrorism are one in the same.
by weMUSTuseNukes Aug 9, 2004 share this add a video

4. terrorism 163 up, 90 down
Terrorism is unlawful use of violence or the threat of violence to attain goals that are religious, political, ideological, economic, etc. in nature to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of said goals.
One of the more obvious recent examples of this are the 9-11 atrocities. Another is the US-Contra war on Nicaragua. After the ICJ condemned the US for the "unlawful use of force", US Southern Command gave the contras (mostly former members of the Somoza regime) the first official orders to attack what they called "soft targets" (read undefended civilian targets). That's a textbook example of international terrorism. Even before the ICJ ruling, the contras were attacking civilians. The Contras were fighting to reverse the popular sandinista revolution. This is an example of the unlawful use of violence to attain goals that are political and ideological. Saddam Hussein's invasion is an example of international terrorism. CLinton's bombing of a Sudanese pharmaceutical plant is another. And we can go down the list. The point is that the US govt, and most other govts around the world use terror to get what they want. Clearly, overwhelmingly, terrorism is the weapon of the strong.
by Chadrock Jan 20, 2004 share this add a video

5. terrorism 96 up, 49 down
Acts, primarily violent or destructive,
intended to engage international media and achieve one or both of the following goals:

1) Create a politically useful climate of fear, uncertainty, and mass panic

2) Exact revenge on an opponent that cannot be harmed via traditional means of warfare due to power imbalances

Terrorism does not necessarily result in the loss of human life, but often does.

The history of political violence that can be described as "terrorism" can be tracked as both a media phenomenon and the use of a potent tool of manipulation by parties of widely varying motiviation, such as religious extremism, national liberation, and attempts to foment coups. Some acts of terrorism are committed by what are termed 'hate groups' against their target of choice.

Examples of terrorism include bombings in Ireland and Israel, the 2001 attacks on New York City and Washington DC, and the 1946 bombing of the King David hotel by Jewish Extremists attempting to advance creation of the Israeli state by ousting British influence.
"All attempts to destroy democracy by terrorism will fail. It must be business as usual." - Margaret Thatcher
by T.D. Jan 20, 2003 share this add a video

6. terrorism 13 up, 3 down
A violent act to be carried out for religious and/or political reasons. The government usually uses terrorism to cause fear of the populace to take away civil liberties even create false terror or even fund certain radical terrorist factions to instigate terror attacks to create a panic atmosphere. Also the terrorism label gets applied to those that don't always agree with the policies of the government.
Fear creates more fear and causes people to agree to almost anything even policies declared immoral. Fear is the tool that radicals use to take over countries even violate the Constitution. The whole point of terrorism is to instigate fear and terror in the heart of the citizenry.
terrorism fear false flag radical factions
by uswgo Sep 16, 2011 share this add a video

From the sexiest/sickest site on teh interwebs. https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Terrorism

Terrorism

Don't be a filty terrorist! Support T.W.A.T. - The War Against Terror!

Trey Burba made terrorist threats against his school.

An artist's impression of 9/11. Note that everything about this image is most disturbing.

Terrorism: achieving a goal through the use of fear or threats.
Despite popular belief, trolling is not a form of terrorism. Calling some one a fatty on the internets doesn't equal the Jews doing WTC.
That being said, terrorism is also a highly effective way of IRL trolling. In recent years it has become increasingly popular as Muslims are crazy fucks and USA needs moar death, although it is acceptable as it's done for the lulz.
Contents

History

The main focus of terrorists is to make people laugh.
Terrorism can be found everywhere in media and culture, as a popular traditional form of wartime recreation/entertainment often making for many of the more impressive and hilarious events during a ruck, it is mentioned in the writings of the notorious H.P. Lovecraft right up to the movies of terrorist-loving Jew film producers of today. Groups of people often pay at least one million dollars to be subjected to terrorism as they instantly receive an eternal 'BAWWWW Pass' if they survive which entitles them to one free Oprah appearance.
Terrorism often features explosions. IRL terrorism is not as fun, because often the explosions occur far away from the people being terrorized and are never seen, or are shot on hand-held cameras instead of film and when shown, are simply repeated constantly. Many people still watch for hours however, as RL heightens the drama, regardless of the fact that most of the time the long-awaited second explosion does not occur. One of the best examples of terrorism is the one-day only CNN movie 9/11 which ironically was shot on September 11th, 2001. Such high levels of drama caused many people to go batshit crazy. This is the mark of a good RL terrorist director.
Many people turn into pussies and/or Republicans when watching a good bit of terrorism. One problem with terrorism is that a good dose can encourage people to cut themselves, or sometimes cut other people, or start a war, or, as we will see, even start a war on terror itself.
War on Terror

Terror alert system fixt

At least 100 years ago, a Saudi Princess named Osama bin Laden had sand in his vagina and was recruited by the government to become a terrorist. He lived in Iraq and wished to find a way to protect himself from getting sand in his vagina, so the CIA taught him how to terrorize people and how to train others to terrorize people. As it is common knowledge that the itch of a sandy vagina can induce cutting, geniuses at the CIA believed that cutting other people may remove sand from a vagina. However, the sand did not decrease, and, unbeknownst to the CIA, the drama of bin Laden's terrorism greatly increased. After a while, Bin Laden disappeared. Later he re-appeared and blew up America. It has been theorized that bin Laden may have a centipede filled vagina or in some cases, even a scorpion filled vagina.
Bin Laden's drama made the CIA very angry, as he had been specifically told not to do that. It also made Americans angry. Most Americans wanted to murder bin Laden. Instead, George Bush, the head ruler of America, decided murdering bin Laden was not enough, and said that fear itself needed to be stopped. So, he declared a war on terror. This is not what he wanted to actually do, of course, because it is fucking stupid. Instead of fighting scariness like he promised conservatives, he just conquered two countries instead. This, he said, was all part of America's battle against scary things for Americans, when really it was all part of the Illuminati's battle against their not having enough power or money. Bush made sure to tell everyone how scary the countries were ahead of time, even though he, like everyone else at the time, didn't really give two shits about them. Eventually, Bush's plan is to conquer the world. See George Bush for more on his plans.

Had AIDS injected up his butt after case of mistaken identity by the Scotch.

Glasgow Bombing

Nowadays many events and instances around the world are misinterpreted as terrorism by police and the world media with a majority of people believing this too. This is mainly attributed to the worldwide Jewish conspiracy, who control all governments and media, and like to use terrorist attacks as an excuse to lock up Arabs and piss off ragheads in Palestine, lol.
One recent “terrorist attack” is an example of this: the bombing of Glasgow International Airport bombing on 30 June 2007. This chain of events was set into motions weeks before however when agents of MI7, two levels above MI5, were on a routine undercover sweep of Scotland and made a terrifying find. This discovery was an airport just outside of Glasgow, a chance for the imprisoned Scotch people to escape their eternal jail where they had been imprisoned for so many centuries. This very thought terrified the top brass of MI7 knowing that surely the Scotch would all travel south to kill the Queen and then destroy the English way of life, it’s what every Scotch person wants.

88 mph!!

As such, weeks later a flaming car was driven into one of the terminals of this airport but due to a leak from MI7 soon the whole world knew of this. The rest of the world, not knowing the true evil of the Scotch people and their jealousy of the continental ways of the English, presumed that ZOMGZZ!!!12! A terrorist attack!!
However, this was obviously not the case. Even though Glasgow is industrial nowadays the rest of the Scotland is a Third World country in most respects, even the Scotch would be the first to admit this. If it doesn't have a Starbucks then Osama doesn't give a shit. The truth was that the Queen had given Doc Emmet Brown and Michael J Fox handjobs in return for them using the flux capacitor to go back in time to Scotland and stopping the airport from ever being built.
Due to a combination of Doc Brown skimping by using Wilkinson's own brand batteries instead of plutonium in his flux capacitor and ol’ Mikey J Fox having the shakes, the car drove straight into the airport instead of past it and the whole thing just got blown the fuck up. Fox even fhailed so bad he didn’t even kill any Scotch in the process. Most experts agree however that Teen Wolf probably wouldn’t have fucked it all to pieces.
Incidentally, the terminal attack was completely pointless as the Muslims, far from actually killing anyone, set fire to themselves and fingered themselves while crying to Allah to "shove his Asian cock up their batty creases."
Lulzy Terrorism

Osama's successor

Terrorism can also be used for great lulz. When two hippies attacked the city of Boston using their hairstyles, sracks were brit. See Boston for more information on their great lulzy martyrdom.
On 9/11/2008 a retard in Syosset told his health teacher he was scared of terrorists coming back. Much lulz ensured as students pointed out that security guards did not carry guns. The retard then never returned to class.
See Also

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 08-07-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

time for epic lulz..

do not hate on the information..

check/research for yourselves..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Sirius Filmmaker Arm Kaleka’s Father Killed at Sikh Temple

“SIRIUS” THE MOVIE POISED TO MAKE CROWD FUNDING HISTORY!

Published July 28, 2012 | By drgreer
A big thank you to everyone who has supported us at Sirius.Neverendinglight.com !
Because of your incredibly generous support, coming from every corner of the globe, we can announce today that A. Kaleka’s production company will be able to be fully funded to complete the feature documentary “Sirius”!
The minimum they needed to do a broadcast quality, major documentary was $250,000 which we now have raised because of all of you!
Of course, this minimum is a minimum. And if we have more networking support from the public we can make an even better, more far-reaching and impactful film. So please contribute all that you can to support this historic multi-media project.
Further funding will enable us to engage adequate publicity so the wider public learns of the film, do more extensive research on new evidence and ET/UFO cases and develop a multi-media presence that includes the Internet- and more. Let’s make this the number one crowd-funded film in history!
BREAKING NEWS: URGENT
There is a chance that we may be able to include in the film “Sirius” the scientific testing of a possible Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE) that has been recovered and is deceased. This EBE is in the possession of a cooperative institute desiring further scientific evaluation of the possible ET. We cannot reveal at this time the location of this being or the name of the person or persons who possess it.
Dr. Jan Bravo- who is a STAR Board member and a fellow Emergency Physician- and I have actually visited the group that possesses this EBE and have personally and professionally examined the being. It is indeed an actual deceased body, and most certainly is not plastic or man-made. It has a head, 2 arms and 2 legs and is humanoid . We have seen and examined X-Rays of the being. Its anatomy however is not homo sapien (modern human) or any known hominid (predecessors to humans).
As you can imagine, the security and scientific issues surrounding the further testing of this potentially explosive and world- changing evidence are mind-boggling. However, we feel we simply must proceed expeditiously but cautiously. The cost of doing proper MRI testing, full and dispositive forensic-level DNA testing and carbon dating with other isotope testing are considerable and certainly not currently funded. We must rule out other hominids, bizarre genetic defects and so forth. But it is most certainly an actual biological specimen – and it may be – well, what it looks like.
If you can assist further with funding the campaign for Sirius we will attempt to carry out this scientific inquiry, however daunting it may be. We are currently investigating what these costs will be, but they will certainly be in the tens of thousands of dollars and perhaps more.
Dr. Bravo, myself, Dr. Ted Loder, Professor Emeritus University of New Hampshire, and other scientists who wish to remain confidential will be doing the examinations and testing. A top DNA lab will be engaged for appropriate DNA evaluation.
The only reason I mention this sensitive matter at this time is that in order for this possible ET body to be properly evaluated and disclosed in “Sirius” – which is planned for completion in December 2012- we must act immediately. We will need your help with funding this and the rest of “Sirius”. And we cannot buy the safety and security that millions of people knowing about what we are doing can afford. Shadowy classified projects would prefer for us not to proceed, just as they wished that we not proceed with DisclosureProject.org in 2001. But we did. And we are here to tell the tale because millions of people knew what we were doing well before that historic event.
You the public are our shield. You are our protectors, along with providence. While the testing will be confidential and done very discreetly until results are known- the fact that we are pursuing this evidence must be known by millions of people in order for us to be protected. Tell everyone you know-now.
The worst case scenario is that this being is not what it appears to be. But if it is: My God!
Please help us if you can.
We cannot post or answer all comments. We appreciate your understanding.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #25
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post

That's not what it's about. Those people are implying that to prevent rare shootings, everybody should carry a gun all the time. Seems much easier to just ban guns all together.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
time for epic lulz..

You're no Sherlock!!

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
time for epic lulz..

Hahahahahaha

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 08-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #28
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

waiting for the pentagram to morph into the tree of life...

then watch for events along its lines..

i would throw in a fibonacci sequence comment but..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #30
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Please tell me there's an 'ignore user' function on this site.