news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #31
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ainslie harriot. jasper likes big black chefs. probably from his love for south park.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #32
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
ainslie harriot. jasper likes big black chefs. probably from his love for south park.
I don't like Southpark. What makes you think I do?
Old 08-08-2012, 02:11 AM   #33
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:13 AM   #34
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Hey soul,

do you have any empirically verifiable studies on Green Economy? i.e. enviro conservation projects that aim at also generating revenue?

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #35
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL at Jasp, maybe thats why i find her aura mesmerizing...(and vice versa... hey we are both reptilians??)

Bob! hmmm.. i will prove she has lady parts, i will make video when we see one another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
so, the Mayans knew way back then that there would be a capitalist organisation named Coca Cola and that Bolivia's government plans to ban Coca Cola products and once the bolivian government banned coca cola the mayans thought the calendar should end there?

Which Mayan pictures are you looking at? the Mayan calendar shows the distinctive coca cola shaped bottles or the coca cola indentity?
lolol the mayans knew then,. that due to procession, that we will be going through a change of ages.. it has nothing to do with coca cola.. the bolivian govt just see them as evil fuckers, hence they;re stance on coca cola..

but for the new age / new world to begin, they old one must cease to exist,

hence bolivias stance on capitalism!

lol

check the mayan thread in ktl, the 1st ten pages contain alot of videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
Hey soul,

do you have any empirically verifiable studies on Green Economy? i.e. enviro conservation projects that aim at also generating revenue?
Hope these are what you meant

http://www.coeccc.net/green/

http://www.unep.org/greeneconomy/Por...T_Barbados.pdf

http://www.unrisd.org/greeneconomy/

http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Ser...an_economy.pdf

http://www.esrc.ac.uk/impacts-and-fi...omy/index.aspx

http://www.greeneconomics.org.uk/key101.html

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #36
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i swear im moving to bolivia, they have also made a law that states the resources of bolivia belong to the people of bolivia., not corporations

Hopefully they block access to wu-corp so we don't need to read your bollock-posts.

Quote:
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im lucky enough to be the only guy she has played with...

cant waits to go stay with her in sept/oct
She's one asylum seeking undernourished looking washboard chest sandbug.

Quote:
lol wtf. i know sheited fapped to the pic i posted of jk in the see through top..

her body/mind/aura/ are on some next level shit..

foods body looks like this??

really??

She also looks like she hits crack rocks and heroin ALLLLLLL day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKEA View Post

confirmed for reptilian
hahahahahahha

Thank fuck that we have the likes of jasper to counterbalance ratface.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:53 AM   #37
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

asylum seeker who was born in loldon? and has a degree, who is currently working on her masters... your a dumb ass fagatek..

lol at crackhead/ heroin,,, lololol

the only things she does are mushrooms and cannabis..

the rest is healthy living.. you know.. no fast food.
looking after you body, keeping it healthy..

LOLOL at the failed trolling

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-09-2012, 06:36 AM   #38
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 08-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #39
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol being restricted from a webpage is childsplay(no ghostface). so many ways around that

deal with what?? lol your pathetic self always makes me lol loud (due to your continued ignorance and reaching)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 08-09-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #40
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #41
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

motherfucking ouch, that takes some balls

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #42
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

^ Uses a corporate ISP to inform us how he hates corporations and why they're evil.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #43
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #44
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lol wtf. i know sheited fapped to the pic i posted of jk in the see through top..

her body/mind/aura/ are on some next level shit..

foods body looks like this??

really??

Dude, she's like a 3/10, busted.

WOuLD NOt SmANG.

Even the fact that she's a lesbian doesn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Soul grabs the ladyboy hips firmly like this for optimum mounting position

WHile his dad watches from the other side of the room

and his spiritual advisor charms snakes & chugs coke
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote