news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-29-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior
Default Punk/hardcore

I fuckin love punk and hardcore music.
and for all yall who asscociate that with emo shit,
FUCK EMO!
what im talkin about is straight up punk rock! no need for record executive pushin ya around, no need for mad advertisement. im talkin about raw music here. and yall wu heads on here (including me) obviously appreciate raw music. and when i say raw, im talkin about punk and hardcore that pummel a hole in ya fukin head wen u listen to it. Check the Germs, Bad Brains, early Misfits, Clash, Minor Threat, Black Flag and all that shit...and stay away from new bands like Taking Back Sunday and another new bands who claim to be punk, cuz theyre just faggots.
rock on mothafuckazzzz!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i still dont get emo, what is that crap?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #3
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

emo is people with faggoty hair and lots of eyemakeup who slit their wrists because they think no1 loves them (which is true)
and then they write songs about it and become stars for all the young MTV watchers.
pathetic.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:38 PM   #4
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

old emo circa mid-80s to early 90s was actually wicked good hardcore. some great bands that if people heard today people would be like "wtf this isn't emo." straight up screamy hardcore. but yeah punk and hardcore is all i listen to, nonstop 24/7. got tons of good thrash and shit on my comp from all eras and countries plus tons o' vinyl.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:39 PM   #5
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

i'll upload some shit, but most if it is apple audio files so you'd need itunes to play most of my collection.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:01 PM   #6
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I love rock in general..not that super screaming shit. Well certain screaming is ok depending on the song. Anyway, I trully love all types of rock music.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #7
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

shit man i dunt have itunes, oh well upload some shit anyways, itll be useful for somebody
Old 06-29-2006, 11:21 PM   #8
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

you should get itunes, it makes things way easy to listen to and organize and you can play .m4a files

i'll upload some shit now. also you can listen to the radio show my friend and i do, every friday night at midnight. you can stream it at wmbr.org

Culture Shock Punk Radio. check it out if you're free from 12-2 tomorrow night, hear some new shit.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:29 PM   #9
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

this is a boston band, they're all like 20 or 21, and they're getting huge. this is from their upcoming LP that is going to be a classic:

Have Heart "The Machinist"
Old 06-30-2006, 05:52 AM   #10
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Warrior
I fuckin love punk and hardcore music.
and for all yall who asscociate that with emo shit,
FUCK EMO!
what im talkin about is straight up punk rock! no need for record executive pushin ya around, no need for mad advertisement. im talkin about raw music here. and yall wu heads on here (including me) obviously appreciate raw music. and when i say raw, im talkin about punk and hardcore that pummel a hole in ya fukin head wen u listen to it. Check the Germs, Bad Brains, early Misfits, Clash, Minor Threat, Black Flag and all that shit...and stay away from new bands like Taking Back Sunday and another new bands who claim to be punk, cuz theyre just faggots.
rock on mothafuckazzzz!!!
Im not up on new shit but youre on track with Minor Threat Clash and the Bad Brains...Id say also Manisthebastard, Defiance, The Casualties (For the Punx album only), The Partisans, Fugazi, Husker Du, The Wipers, Rites Of Spring, Discharge, Distraught, The Pist (excellent CT/HC punx), Samhain, State Of Fear, DOOM, and Dead Kennedys
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:48 AM   #11
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwu
Im not up on new shit but youre on track with Minor Threat Clash and the Bad Brains...Id say also Manisthebastard, Defiance, The Casualties (For the Punx album only), The Partisans, Fugazi, Husker Du, The Wipers, Rites Of Spring, Discharge, Distraught, The Pist (excellent CT/HC punx), Samhain, State Of Fear, DOOM, and Dead Kennedys

right on! Rites of Spring is great, DOOM fucking rules (along with bands like Destroy and Disrupt), DK is classic, and SAMHAIN is probably my fav of all listed.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:41 AM   #12
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass
this is a boston band, they're all like 20 or 21, and they're getting huge. this is from their upcoming LP that is going to be a classic:

Have Heart "The Machinist"
yo i dl'd itunes, this song is fuckin raw. does this band have a website or sometin i could check?
props crass, if there was rep, id give u it
Old 06-30-2006, 08:46 AM   #13
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus
I love rock in general..not that super screaming shit. Well certain screaming is ok depending on the song. Anyway, I trully love all types of rock music.
co-sign

Why hasnt anyone mentioned The Ramones yet?
Old 06-30-2006, 08:49 AM   #14
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Warrior
yo i dl'd itunes, this song is fuckin raw. does this band have a website or sometin i could check?
props crass, if there was rep, id give u it
awewsome, glad you dug it! im at work right now so i cna't upload anything but i'll upload some more good shit this weekend. they don't have a website but i think their myspace is www.myspace.com/haveheart

also see if you can check out my radio show tonight (it's archived so you can listen to it at any time) wmbr.org 12-2am
Old 06-30-2006, 09:38 AM   #15
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Gotta love that punk rock. The Ramones, and Misfits are no doubt my favourite bands

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote