news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Need Help With Downloading Online Videos

So I know how to dl videos from Youtube and all that shit. But I signed up on this site that has a heap of videos, and the way it's set up is that it has about 20 videos laid out on a page, and you can click on them to play them as they are, just the little tile sort of thing, or right click them and choose to play them full screen. When you play them full screen they don't actually open on a web page. They open in Flash Player (I think. I'm not actually all that familiar with this program).

So there's no url for each video or anything. Only a url for the page with all the videos laid out. So you can't use keepvid or any of that shit.

It's a pay site so I can't link it or anything. What I have done is taken some screen shots that show how it is setup, and I right clicked to show the options I have.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Those are some spectacular tits.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #3
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Totally dude. I think probably literally the most spectacular I've seen. That's why I'm actually paying money for the luxury of being able to access all pictures and videos of them at my leisure. Just bummed I can't actually dl the mo'fuckin' videos. It's a bit of a rort.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
noel411
The ABBOTT

Also I should mention that when you open the videos full screen there are no menus accessible at the top or anything. It's only those options you get when you right click.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hasn't she posed nude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:07 PM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

Nah dude. A couple of accidental nip slips, but no actual real nude shots.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #7
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dammit.

I was just about to ask for an unleashed titties shot.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 08-11-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks like all the vids are from vimeo. if so... 1. vimeo is free. 2. vimeo does good job of preventing DLs .
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #9
noel411
The ABBOTT

The thing is all these videos have been shared on the net. Just the files tend to be deleted pretty quick and I couldn't be arsed trying to find them all. That's part of why I signed up at the site, although it was moreso for the picture sets, which you can actually dl at the click of a button.

But I figure there must be a way to dl them, as I would imagine that the files that were initially shared on the net must have originated from the official site, as she does the videos exclusively for her site.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you use firefox you can use an app called DownloadHelper to download pretty much any content you stream online. You can find it easily through the firefox app centre thing, and it just comes up in your tool bar.

If you use Chrome, you can also use an "Extension" for downloading any youtube video, and it just appears below all youtube videos. It's called YoutubeDownloader. I'm not sure about downloading vimeo videos with Chrome, but there is probably an extension similar to the firefox one.

If you're intent on downloading from vimeo i'd say it's probably easiest just to download Firefox and start using that when you visit that site.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #11
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://keepvid.com/

Go forth and download any video you wish into any format you want!

Peace!
Old 08-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #12
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
So I know how to dl videos from Youtube and all that shit. But I signed up on this site that has a heap of videos, and the way it's set up is that it has about 20 videos laid out on a page, and you can click on them to play them as they are, just the little tile sort of thing, or right click them and choose to play them full screen. When you play them full screen they don't actually open on a web page. They open in Flash Player (I think. I'm not actually all that familiar with this program).

So there's no url for each video or anything. Only a url for the page with all the videos laid out. So you can't use keepvid or any of that shit.

It's a pay site so I can't link it or anything. What I have done is taken some screen shots that show how it is setup, and I right clicked to show the options I have.

YOUR PAYING FOR A BOOB SItE?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #13
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
If you use firefox you can use an app called DownloadHelper to download pretty much any content you stream online. You can find it easily through the firefox app centre thing, and it just comes up in your tool bar.

If you use Chrome, you can also use an "Extension" for downloading any youtube video, and it just appears below all youtube videos. It's called YoutubeDownloader. I'm not sure about downloading vimeo videos with Chrome, but there is probably an extension similar to the firefox one.

If you're intent on downloading from vimeo i'd say it's probably easiest just to download Firefox and start using that when you visit that site.
I actually downloaded this shit the other day for another purpose. Downloadhelper that is. I couldn't figure out how to use it though. When I click the icon I get this massive fuck off list of all this shit from like the last 5 years or so. I couldn't find what I wanted in that list either. I've brought up the list when on the page I'm talking about here too, and couldn't find any reference to it.

I wonder if you might explain to me in the most simple terms how to use it? And how to simplify it so I don't get these massive fuck off lists of shit.
Quote:
YOUR PAYING FOR A BOOB SItE?
Yeah just for the convenience of not having to waste time searching for pictures on the net. Time is much more valuable to me than money. Signing up on that site was the most sensible thing I've done in some time.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

You are asking a forum of men to help you, so you can masturbate more efficiently w/ less hurdles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #15
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
You are asking a forum of men to help you, so you can masturbate more efficiently w/ less hurdles?
this is a pretty self-conscious remark lol

oh and noel i dont know how to help you but will repeat that those are excellent breasts.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote