news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Characteristics of the whisperer/satan

Peep my copy paste work....

One of the Hebrew words for a serpent, or snake, is (pronounced) naw-kawsh, a word that is used in the Scriptures for both an actual serpent/snake (e.g. Exodus 4:3), and for Satan (e.g. Genesis 3:1).

The word naw-kawsh is however actually based on an earlier Hebrew word, pronounced naw-kash, which means to hiss, or to whisper. Satan is called a serpent because of the whisperer origin of the "serpent" word (i.e. he is a low-down, sneaking, "snake in the grass"), not because he actually looks like a snake (see the Fact Finder question below).

Whisperers Most-often, references to whispering in the Bible apply to evil behavior:

"Yea, I hear the whispering of many - terror on every side! - as they scheme together against me, as they plot to take my life. But I trust in Thee, O Lord, I say, "Thou art my God." My times are in Thy hand; deliver me from the hand of my enemies and persecutors!" (Psalm 31:13-15 RSV)

"All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me." (Psalm 41:7 RSV)

"A worthless man plots evil, and his speech is like a scorching fire. A perverse man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends." (Proverbs 16:27-28 RSV)

"A fool's lips bring strife, and his mouth invites a flogging. A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to himself. The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body." (Proverbs 18:6-8 RSV)

"For lack of wood the fire goes out; and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases." (Proverbs 26:20 RSV)

he'll pull you to the side in the guise of informing you about someone he wants to be seen as evil and foul - meanwhile he'll smile up in the face of this so called evil one and pretend to be his brother -

a snake will try to locate the weakness of those who are or appear to be strong - one who is praised or does a good work in the community for the benefit of all - and then try to exaggerate any findings - he does this out of self pity and pain - and actually wants the praise that his victim is getting - he will go so far as to try to make his victim feel low about himself in order to change his countenance, and to bring shame on his victim.

all slack talk and gossip in the community should be brought forward

and all snakes shall be dealt with accordingly

build
Old 08-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this stood out

"If two starving wolves were left in a flock of sheep, they would not be as harmful [to them] as a person’s hunger for money and status is to his [or her] faith."

[Quran 49: 12]. Indeed, only hypocrites seek out flaws in others, whereas believers seek excuses for them.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

so what is it? the ego? or split personality/psychological disorders? or the red boogy reptile?

somebody once told me - it's you - when 3y3 asked them if its possible to get possessed.

Anyhow 3y3 know we're all snaky over here...touched by the words we read and most likely shouldn't of read. We're bilingual here because of this. We have had conversations above and below and dont fret it's necessary to overcome this to bring order and balance to self and eventually the world.

Chaos Control. Fear is the enemy of love...control it... give yourself some power back.

Some preach love here yet practice fear...and these are words from my heart, knowledge and mind. Nothing copy pasted...words I hear loud and clear...not whispered.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote