news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Fruit We Eat ....

....ain't even real

had this red apple on my table for about a month, it's been hot as fuck and this shit is still here, firm, and shiny like if i just got that shit from the super market.

what the hell are they doing to us ?

the juice taste like perfume now

and the robots on the phone are telling me that they don't understand what i just said.....

what happened to the occupy movement and all the wars that were breaking out in the east just a few minutes ago ?

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-14-2012 at 05:36 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

you found out about GMOs today after conducting an experiment with an apple?

lmao sunny holmes, have you ever heard of a farmers market?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008...rmers-markets/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i heard of that shit

wholefoods just got bought out

and i'm sure that fucked up sell out agents is among farmers in the farmers market too - them artificial niggaz gotta make their money selling niggaz plastic food - and they ain't playing

it's just that they changed up the way they handle business

we are at a new level of war

where the fuck is morpheus and neo - them niggaz is late
Old 08-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #5
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another option would be to grow our own fruits and vegetables

I can dig that

Last edited by food for thought; 08-14-2012 at 06:21 PM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Irradiated foods and GMO's will give us all cancer in the end.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Irradiated foods and GMO's will give us all cancer in the end.

the food they feedin us is gonna make us the cancer on the planet to each other....... some zombie shit is on it's way

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

I can dig that

you gotta fill out mad paper work and pay mad monthly fees to grow an apple tree on your own property yo -
Old 08-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, but I dont tell them shit about what I grow in my backyard. The problem is getting a tree or seed that hasnt already been manipulated.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Yeah, but I dont tell them shit about what I grow in my backyard. The problem is getting a tree or seed that hasnt already been manipulated.

smdh
Old 08-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

permission to feed ourselves on this earth please - lmao - it'll change in our benefit in a few minutes - mark my words - they ain't fit to have authority over us - we will grow what we like in a few
Old 08-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #11
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

takes alot of time and energy to grow your own food, dudes wouldnt be able to Corp anymore
Old 08-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i've never met a co -worker who can outwork me - true spit yo

i'll dig in the ground till blisters on my hands get blistered and shit -

i'll sit a lazy movahfuka out of my way in a minute quick
Old 08-15-2012, 07:55 AM   #13
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
mine'll get stomped out or sumfin sinsister will happen if i did that where im at

shudda made maself ready for a location change alot earlier
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #14
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

you gotta fill out mad paper work and pay mad monthly fees to grow an apple tree on your own property yo -
saddening
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

need a fishing license to fish too

BTW - this apple is still sitting here looking new -