news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-17-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default Why is this place dead on weekends?

Explain........

My weekends are shot with a baby and a wife, so aside from watching Dexter and Breaking Bad on Netflix, this is usually the most excitement I get.........explain yourselves bitches.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Because regulars here like to pretend that they have lives.

So they don't post on Friday, Saturday or Sunday that much.

But they'll lurk the shit outta this motherfucker for hours.

Luckily, I don't have the problem of a wife and child, so I'm about to throw an outfit together and prowl this side of town for some freshman pussy.

Living in a city with a huge University smack dab in the middle of town is awesome come this time of year.

There's already a flood of new pussy out here, mad talent.

Sorry you're stuck at home.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:46 AM   #3
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just got in, great night overall.

Caught up with a few friends, met some new ones.

And ended up leaving the bar with this adorable young lady I've been friends with for a few years.

She used to live in one of the smaller town around here, she moved on this side of Gainesville since she's starting courses at UF on Thrusday.

I knew she thought I was nice and fun to chill with, but damn, she put it on me.

I wanna play with her again tonight.

Old 08-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^

Nice, where u from bro?
Old 08-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

because on the weekends,all the goodvagina is off from work and needs to be poked.

laters

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
so I'm about to throw an outfit together and prowl this side of town for some freshman pussy.

There's already a flood of new pussy out here...

Quote:

Caught up with a few friends, met some new ones.

And ended up leaving the bar with this adorable young lady I've been friends with for a few years.

how did she smell ?
Old 08-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
how did she smell ?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

hahahahaha

surly duff =
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #9
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
^

Nice, where u from bro?

I live in Gainesville, Florida.

The city the University of Florida is located in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
how did she smell ?

Sweet, like fresh honeysuckle.

She tasted even better.

Funny thing was, she got invited to a couple of keg parties and said no thanks because she didn't want to leave with the people asking her.

She kinda surprised me when she invited me to see her new place, she was still living with her folks up until a couple of months ago.

We broke in a lot of new furniture.

Old 08-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
hahahahaha

surly duff =
You lost me there.

Old 08-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:

So they don't post on Friday, Saturday or Sunday that much.

But they'll lurk the shit outta this motherfucker for hours.

Luckily, I don't have the problem of a wife and child, so I'm about to throw an outfit together and prowl this side of town for some freshman pussy.

Living in a city with a huge University smack dab in the middle of town is awesome come this time of year.

There's already a flood of new pussy out here, mad talent.

Sorry you're stuck at home.
Ahahahahahahahaha awesome
Old 08-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #12
KATO
Hidden Warrior

Quote:
I live in Gainesville, Florida.

The city the University of Florida is located in.

Old 08-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #13
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People be out helping grannies cross the road n shit!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #14
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

lmfao the way this nigga described it i was thinkin the SAME exact shit....

and idk i post whenever i aint doin shit ... i just got off work and i dont feel like going nowhere ...so im just serving niggas when they call my jack ...i try to only go out once in awhile (plus admittedly parties out here aint really shit) because when you go out you waste $$ especially when u one of da only niggas in ur squad stackin ...WORK WORK WORK ... rather just do tht nd hit up a prebagged slore // less work ..lol
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #15
Sickandary!
PRODIGAL SUN

Sickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal sonSickandary! prodigal son

party 24-7 thatz the sets i claim

UNHOLY HOUSE OF THE FLYING HELLDRAGGERZ
BUMP^IT.

AIDZ BACK TO FUKIN WERK ONE OF YO THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED!
Sickandary! is offline   Reply With Quote