news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-15-2006, 01:15 PM   #1
knewmucus
No Father to my stench

knewmucus drunken mastaknewmucus drunken masta
Default If smoking crack makes your children happy

then let em do it...if it makes them happy.......anyone agree with this......shafag fag ?
knewmucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 01:49 PM   #2
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

other people smoking crack has made me happy in the past

i bought alot of equiptment this way

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 01:52 PM   #3
knewmucus
No Father to my stench

PEACE
hahahaha....my peoples wooly nogs
knewmucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:00 PM   #4
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ahh such wisdom in this thread

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 11:00 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

where are they now
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 03:02 AM   #6
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

naacp most likely

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:18 AM   #7
knewmucus
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Om in Norff Norfff Virginia in Annandale

12 jews Lord Nose!!!

pre she 8 it Eagle Eye

we us

as far as the mucus and pus

da dude who fucked mah mom and fat her belly was not a white man

Racheal is a down ass bitch...mah only critique of her is that if she is so serious about being black she should wear her hair natural
Old 06-14-2015, 05:12 PM   #8
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it lives

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 09:33 PM   #9
Lazarus
☉ ☉ ☉

Lazarus crouching tigerLazarus crouching tiger

Bo knows
Old 06-15-2015, 01:11 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
Om in Norff Norfff Virginia in Annandale

12 jews Lord Nose!!!

pre she 8 it Eagle Eye

we us

as far as the mucus and pus

da dude who fucked mah mom and fat her belly was not a white man

Racheal is a down ass bitch...mah only critique of her is that if she is so serious about being black she should wear her hair natural
what's the next build/topic ?
Old 06-16-2015, 09:17 AM   #11
knewmucus
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

how bout....

is mucus and pus the fuel of white global domination?

before reading these quotes look at a picture of the
German named Arnold Ehret

"In my first published article I promulgated the gigantic
idea that the white race is an unnatural, a sick, a patho-
logical one. First, the colored skin pigment is lacking,
due to a lack of coloring mineral salts; second, the blood
is continually over-filled by white blood corpuscles, mucus,
waste with white color; therefore the white appearance of
the entire body.

The skin pores of the white man are constipated by
white, dry mucus; his entire tissue system is filled up and
filled out with it. No wonder that he looks white and pale
and anaemic. Everybody knows that an extreme case of
paleness is a "bad sign." When I appeared with my friend
in a public air-bath, after having lived for several months
on a mucusless diet with sun baths, we looked like Indians,
and people believed that we belonged to another race.
This condition was doubtless due to the great amount of
red blood corpuscles and the great lack of white bloody
corpuscles. I can notice a trace of pale in my complexion
the morning after eating one piece of bread"
Old 06-16-2015, 12:43 PM   #12
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I was trying to build pertaining to men's health, particularly in ways to reduce the chances of getting colon cancer. Though that topic was moved for some reason, and in its place is a build on crackhead mucus cheese puffs. Carry on though.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:54 PM   #13
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You know ignorant topics get more responses than the positive topics because there's more ignorant people on here than positive people LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:09 PM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lol - he doesn't get it
Old 06-16-2015, 02:11 PM   #15
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who doesn't get it? Check Two or me?

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote