news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default Damn... I'm so full of myself i'm burping up SHIT!

I'm good.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm Bad

Old 09-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

No, just predictable. But then again, yeah, that is bad.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what ever you say captain universe
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Notice how you usually immediately respond to what I say and it sometimes takes me days to respond to you. That's my point. Sometimes I just type something without having even read what you've typed because that's how much you matter in the grand scheme of things. For all of your alleged knowledge, you can't even wrap your tiny mind around the fact that you're just a means of entertainment in my world.

This thread should have been closed a long time ago because it has nothing to do with this section of the forum. The only reason it's not closed is because you feel a carnal need to keep it open due to a seemingly inherent need for attention. Negative or positive, but usually negative. If me or anyone else that is on your s**tlist really didn't matter to you, you wouldn't spend so much time checking on the things we say, let alone responding to them. So obviously you have no self control. Sometimes I type random statements just because I know you'll be drawn to it like a fiend to a rock. But I have to thank you, because you never disappoint.

The best (actually the worst, but for me, it's the most comedic so it's the best IMO) aspect of your character is the fact that you'll throw up posts relating to very interesting subjects only to find out who agrees with your thought pattern, if you can even call it that, and shun the rest. You're really nothing more than a talker because while you can SPEAK upon things of great meaning and that would lead to evolution, your ACTIONS show you for what you really are. You'll never live your full potential and you'll never truly grow because you don't know how to get your own foot out of your way.

I only suggest that you don't project your insecurities on other people because it makes you quite the laughing-stock.

In anticipation of your inevitable denial of everything I just said, I'll just quote the future me and say, "I knew that was coming and thank you for making my point once again."
Old 09-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

wow, you typed allot of words there

needed to get that off your chest i guess

do you feel better now ?
Old 09-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

should i change the thread title to

Urban Journals airs Sunny Winters Out ?

or Sunny Winters is Predictable, watch how i set him up to fail ...again ?

or - isn't it obvious that i'm much more intelligent than sunny winters ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #8
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

sunny winters is such an idiot
Old 09-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #9
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
sunny winters is such an idiot
True. Very true. However, it's so funny that you have to just sit back and enjoy it.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Notice how you usually immediately respond to what I say and it sometimes takes me days to respond to you.

that was quick
Old 09-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #11
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
True. Very true. However, it's so funny that you have to just sit back and enjoy it.

i dont enjoy anything about that idiot
hes one of the reasons why i dont visit the forum as much as i used to
Old 09-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #12
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So you let someone affect you so much you rather not visit?

Easily manipulated
Old 09-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why is there two copies of the same thread? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #14
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
So you let someone affect you so much you rather not visit?

Easily manipulated

he has always just been so annoying with his racism and big bright sigs
he acts like he some kind of shitty prophet who likes to talk down to everyone
Old 09-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #15
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well don't talk to him. Its pretty simple.