news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who the fuck knows barry whyte ?

who is this clown ?
Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Well don't talk to him. Its pretty simple.
the ignore button works wonders for all types of SOAWFness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
who the fuck knows barry whyte ?

who is this clown ?
lol dunno either
Old 09-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

see what i mean. why talk down to me like if youre so great
Old 09-05-2012, 12:29 AM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #20
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
i dont enjoy anything about that idiot
hes one of the reasons why i dont visit the forum as much as i used to
Understandable, but if you think about it, all kinds of people make the world interesting. The most interesting of them all are the morons who claim to not like you, yet spend an insane amount of time on you.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #21
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
see what i mean. why talk down to me like if youre so great
Don't pay attention to what they say, pay attention to the fact that they're saying it. All Sunny is, is a person who was given a little bit of power and has lost what little bit of mind he had to begin with. No more, no less.

To prove how pathetic he is, he even gave me a bad rep point and just couldn't help but type something. Couldn't keep it in the forum, he had to go to the personal side of the site. This, you would most likely expect from a female and a very immature female at that. However, just based on the fact that he took the time to re-name my posts the way he did proves how much feminine energy this dude is carrying around.

Don't take him or anyone else that acts like him too seriously because if you look close enough, they have quite enough problems just being themselves.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #22
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

By the way Sunny, the next time you choose to shoot back, be a little more original. Put some more thought into it. You're seriously losing your touch. Nobody likes biters.

"Appreciate it."....C'mon Son...that's my line son...you know you garbage for that son....getthefuckouttaherewiththatbullshit....
Old 09-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Understandable, but if you think about it, all kinds of people make the world interesting. The most interesting of them all are the morons who claim to not like you, yet spend an insane amount of time on you.

you make threads to bait me though - lmao - in KTL - because you say i'm predictable and you knew how i'd respond - you spend an insane amount of time thinking about me and posting - you've typed out my name how many times ?

you sit back and think of ways of "getting me" so you can reply with the words "Gotcha" - and "I'm good"

i respond because the shit is funny to me - then they usually get upset and complain in the admins section - i bet you have a thread or 2 in the admins section, complaining about me - those threads are great - hilarious shit yo - i be sitting here sometimes with veins poppin out my head laffin at yall niggas -

it hasn't been 2 weeks - not even a full 2 days and you are back in here talking about me - this is great - i'm flattered - thanks
Old 09-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #24
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Wow, you truly have no originality do you? Poor bastard. It's o.k. it happens to the best among us to have someone come along, bite and never own up to it.

By the way, if you could really hold your own, you wouldn't go to such great lengths as changing the name of the posts, clearly trying to draw support to your cause. You'd have kept it the way I kept it, back and forth in one spot. Am I complaining? Absolutely not, because again, your character is proven with everything you do. Anyone with two active braincells to rub together (even you) knows how you generally respond and know that it's completely different from the way you're responding now.

It must suck to be you.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Wow, you truly have no originality do you?
nah - there is nothing original about me

Quote:
Poor bastard. It's o.k. it happens to the best among us to have someone come along, bite and never own up to it.
uh huh -

Quote:
By the way, if you could really hold your own, you wouldn't go to such great lengths as changing the name of the posts,
if i could really hold my own, i wouldn't go to such great lengths as changing the name of the post,

Quote:
clearly trying to draw support to your cause.
word - i want everyone on WuCorp to back me up on this one

Quote:
You'd have kept it the way I kept it,
i should have kept it the way you kept it

Quote:
back and forth in one spot.
sounds like it feels good

Quote:
Am I complaining? Absolutely not, because again, your character is proven with everything you do.
you would know everything i do - thanks for watching

Quote:
Anyone with two active braincells to rub together (even you) knows how you generally respond and know that it's completely different from the way you're responding now.

It must suck to be you.
mmmm braincells rubbing together - sounds like it feels good -

i'm responding differently than i usually respond

it must suck when with me -
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #26
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

just more proof that sunnys a bitch urban journals owns you once again
Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Damn sunny is breaking up with all his boy toys.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Damn sunny is breaking up with all his boy toys.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #29
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
nah - there is nothing original about me

uh huh -

if i could really hold my own, i wouldn't go to such great lengths as changing the name of the post,

word - i want everyone on WuCorp to back me up on this one

i should have kept it the way you kept it

sounds like it feels good

you would know everything i do - thanks for watching

mmmm braincells rubbing together - sounds like it feels good -

i'm responding differently than i usually respond

it must suck when with me -

he definitely has a little man complex

Old 09-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why are all the KTLiens having homotionaln breakdowns right now? solar flares? you faggots need to balance your chi energy or chakras or whatever. idiots, this summer wasn't even that hot.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote