news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #31
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

andre 3000 is in the same boat as dr.dre.. one foot in one foot out.. dropping anti-climactic bullshit on a loose schedule trashing his legacy.. difference is dr.dre lost pretty much all his fans with his BS and somehow andre is untouchable... even after all the trash hes given you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a mercenary at this point...

hell knock the cobwebs off and give you a rusty verse for $ as long as youre NOT big boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pussies really love andre... and not just his classic music... they love HIM...

up to stankonia everything out his mouth was GOLD...

he fell the fuck off... like every other rapper i ever liked...

they either hang in too long or lose their minds!!!!!!!!!!!

andre hung in too long and lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre gets a pass for everything...

he can quit outkast... leave big boi hanging... do a bunch of wack movies he sucks in... hang around and take features for fag rappers ... and nobody will say anything...

hes been a JOKE for almost 10 years now...

but i know hes a genius and he recorded a lot of amazing shit...

big boi never gets the props he deserves... he was one half that classic shit and he never lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:37 AM   #32
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

They don't appreciate the good stuff until you're retired, dead or washed up.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #33
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
There is a lot of truth in these two statements.

Money and fame will make people whore themselves out something awful.

Motherfuckers are disrespecting the shit outta themselves for paychecks and relevancy grabs.
mr. conner with some straight up truth here.
case in point.

everything we have seen from the shady/slaughterhouse deal has been a step by step case of a relevancy grab. its a sad thing to see. cause when its all said and done, none of these guys are completely wack mcs. they are capable of making something dope. but the current state of hip hop faggotry has them thinking they should make some faggot hip hop to maybe be relevant or hopefully make them rich.

not gonna work.

and although i dont hate 3 stacks as much as angry, i do see his points.

dr. faggot ass dre is as much a success as you can be in hip hop. but he wouldnt piss on a fan that was on fire. no output. just a bunch of bullshit promises of "detox" coming out.

or take other wu corp favorite, r.a. the rugged man. i dont think anyone will say he's a wack mc, but he doesnt do a goddamn thing. no output. jesus, why would you not strike while the iron was hot? throw out a damn mixtape or something? or you could surf the web, complain about wu corp threads, and watch what little career you have slowly fade away.

andre is in between these two. a superstar with talent, who does nothing hardly and couldnt give a shit less about what fans he has at this point. fuck his goddamn electric razor.

what the fuck happened with just making a dope ass album?!?!?
like my boy ka here.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #34
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and while we're on the subject of dope 90's o.g. mcs pandering to the new generation of gay boy hip hop, here's the tracklist for busta rhymes new project.

year of the dragon tracklist:
01 – I’m Talking To You
02 – Til We Die (Feat. Rick Ross & Trey Songz)
03 – Do That Thing
04 – Make It Look Easy (Feat. Gucci Mane)
05 – Pressure (Feat. Lil Wayne)
06 – Love-Hate (Feat. Robin Thicke)
07 – Grind Real Slow
08 – King Tut (Feat. Reek Da Villian & J Doe)
09 – Sound Boy (Feat. Cam’ron)
10 – Doin It Again (Feat. Reek Da Villian & Chanel)
11 – Wine & Go Down (Feat. Vybz Kartel)
12 – Movie (Feat. J Doe)
13 – Crazy
14 – Bleed The Same Blood (Feat. Maino & Anthony Hamilton)

is it a banger or cookie cutter piece of forgettable minstrel show "hip hop"???

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #35
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
hell knock the cobwebs off and give you a rusty verse for $ as long as youre NOT big boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andre recorded verses for Big Boi's album but label politics between Def Jam and Jive forced Big Boi to take them off the record so that he could put the damn thing out already. Two of those songs ("Royal Flush" and "Lookin' for Ya") have been leaked, and the rest are still in the vaults.

Get your facts straight.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #36
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

so why hasnt gay andre done another kast album through JIVE!?!?!?!!?

theyre not blocking him from fucking with drake and chris brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why didnt JIVE block andre from doing a beat on big bois album!?!?!?!?!

big boi is saving face he doesnt wanna let the fans down...

he knows how much these pussies love gay ass andre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre doesnt give a fuck about you weenies taking bullets for him...

never has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre and big boi havent been in the studio together recording since ATLiens gay ass andre is a vegan diva faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im surpirsed JIVE hasnt sent a hit man to his door...

just end it already!!!!!!!!!!!

diva thinks hes getting jerked...

the only reason he can shut himself in the house and not work is cuz he went DIAMOND with the gay prince cover album JIVE put out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he owes JIVE and he owes big boi but hes a diva sellout with rapidly eroding skills...

andre raps like twice a year hes a full time faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #37
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

maybe we expect too much of rappers. and angrys trolling is pathetic. just stop listening to hip hop right now bitch. i'm sure you can get into dubstep or something.

but seriously they're only human. this interview is kind of revealing

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interv...rganized-noize

i just don't think he wants the spotlight like that. people are weird sometimes, especially musicians.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #38
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
maybe we expect too much of rappers. and angrys trolling is pathetic. just stop listening to hip hop right now bitch. i'm sure you can get into dubstep or something.

but seriously they're only human. this interview is kind of revealing

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interv...rganized-noize

i just don't think he wants the spotlight like that. people are weird sometimes, especially musicians.
yeah...

he doesnt want the spot light..

thats why he quit rap for movies and gillette commercials!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why you work at blockbuster video and flub interviews at pac sun...

youre not very bright...

FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!

andre is just as hateable as dr.dre...

andre young and andre benjamen... both running on fumes!!!!!!!!!!!!

big boi is arguably a better rapper now than hes ever been and andres skills are greatly diminished...

big boi would bury this faggot in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #39
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

wanting to act is not the same as wanting to be famous. i'm sure he could have done a bunch of movies, but he chose what he wanted to do.

i always thought kast were evenly matched as rappers, thats why they work well as a group. and i hope they come back too. meanwhile new big boi album in a few months.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #40
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
andre 3000 is in the same boat as dr.dre.. one foot in one foot out.. dropping anti-climactic bullshit on a loose schedule trashing his legacy.. difference is dr.dre lost pretty much all his fans with his BS and somehow andre is untouchable... even after all the trash hes given you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a mercenary at this point...

pussies really love andre... and not just his classic music... they love HIM...

up to stankonia everything out his mouth was GOLD...

he fell the fuck off... like every other rapper i ever liked...

they either hang in too long or lose their minds!!!!!!!!!!!

andre hung in too long and lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre gets a pass for everything...

he can quit outkast... leave big boi hanging... do a bunch of wack movies he sucks in... hang around and take features for fag rappers ... and nobody will say anything...

hes been a JOKE for almost 10 years now...

but i know hes a genius and he recorded a lot of amazing shit...

big boi never gets the props he deserves... he was one half that classic shit and he never lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can respect that. Lot of it is true.

I supported Big Boi with his last album and even bought a copy for my brother.

I wish andre would get off the bullshit but , the way I see it - its his life he can do how he wants.

erykah badu is a helluva drug LOL I blame her for this shit we see now.

as a BIG Hendrix fan , I'm interested to see where he takes that role though.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #41
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:

making that gay ass wannabe prince album the love below BHWBHWBAHBAAWHWHAHAHAHA theres a reason labels told q tip to fuck off with his bullshit "im bored of rap i wanna sing like a faggot" album that got shelved!!!!!!!!!!

now all these faggot rappers that think singing and shit like a girl that cant sing inbetween gay non skill raps is cool think andre is top 5... ask any fag rapper... his favorite rapper is andre 3000

top 5? are you serious

this faggot comes outta hiding to coon it up in shaving cream commericals while big boi gets bent and paid on the road doing music!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ andre 3000 the actor

at least snoops bad acting was entertaining

this nigga....
failed at drama
failed at comedy

now the offers are drying up!!!!!!!!!!!

now hes a pitchman!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ idlewild

this faggot thought he came up with some genius shit... he loved the part... he got to wear suspenders play the piano and sing and dance like a faggot

big boi played nice and did the movie with his buddy then they dropped a pathetic soundtrack that sucked just as hard as the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

and andre cant even do big boi the solid of recording another kast album...

WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch rza son this idiot when his movie comes out

rza = real GENIUS that moved away from rap WITHOUT embarrassing himself like a faggot

LOL @ ppl excited to see andre play jimi hendrix...

he cant act he gets laughed off the set itll go straight to DVD!!!!!!!!

andre dressing/acting like a flaming homo was tough to deal with when he was dropping genius shit...

at this point hes a big gay joke...

good thing big boi finaally said enough is enough and dropped an album on his own without this little drugged up gay boy andre 3000

andre only raps on commerical toy/fag shit now...

this queer is rapping in a martini glass and his flow is broken

wow so deep gay beat gay raps performed by gay rappers

big boi?!?!?!?!?! try chris brown

LOL @ andre and ricks 8 minute duet musta got the gay boys/commerical toys panties moist

these faggots cant wait to hear andre turn up on faggot records!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everytime he drops a verse its the same thing... GOAT top 5 drop an album etc...

his flow is broken his spirit is crushed and his baby heart is filled with estrogen!!!!!!!!!!!

andre is one of the homos that made rap gay music... he turned it out with all the homo theatrics and off key singing... also ushered in the whole "im too mature to rap" movement... good job

big boi >>> gay andre
And I thought Sunny and Warpath were stupid.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #42
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
as a BIG Hendrix fan , I'm interested to see where he takes that role though.

Yeah, me too. I'm surprised how much he looks like hendrix.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:57 AM   #43
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the thing is andre prolly always has been that dude that we see now. combination of maturing/getting older/not having to impress anyone and just being famous and having money to do his own thing allowed that shit to go full force. big boi was always on that shit that hes on. thats why the 2 different styles made for such a good group, they complemented each other well.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #44
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

When i read the first thread, i figured this had to be Angry aka Reanimated hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with everything you said about Andre. I don't know what happened to him after the first Outkast album but i'm gonna have to blame Erykah Badu for how he changed. She turned him into a weirdo like her LOL. His selection of clothes is gay. I'm surprised he was in Four Brothers movie with Mark Wahlberg and Tyrese because he isn't a tough guy. John Singleton should've gotten somebody else to play his part. I might have to check out Big Boi's solo albums. I gave up on Outkast after Aquemini album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:39 PM   #45
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What CharlesJones? you hood rats can't seem to discern effeminacy from gayness.

Andre3000 would fuck ya mama and make her feel like it was a lesbian encounter!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote