news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #46
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Whatever. I'm surprised him and Ceelo haven't done a collabo album LOL. Ceelo i'm disappointed in also because he's a good rapper and i miss him rapping. I wonder if he's still gonna do a reunion album with Goodie Mob. I saw they did a introduction song for the NBA playoffs last season.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #47
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

This thread should be aimed at Eminem.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #48
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I agree with angry 1000% outkast before the love below, where fucking immense

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #49
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

angry, you dedicate a lot of effort and time to people you hate. it's probably not good for your overall sense of well being.

we know slaughterhouse are horrendous and we know andre 3000 is of ambiguous sexuality and that he's fiscally unethical. just relax and let it go.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #50
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

he fell the fuck off... like every other rapper i ever liked...
hahahaha, oh wow, get over it you fucking pussy.

so every rapper you ever liked let you down hey buddy?

keep fighting for the sympathy of the 11 or so european hip hop nerds who still post here.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #51
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lol at your last line.. if those 11 hiphop heads didnt post here, this site would be dead..,. i dont think he is fighting for sympathy, he just addressing his views on the current state of andre 3000...

maybe he needs to change the rappers he likes. or diversify move with the times??

still crazy new hiphop artists out there..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #52
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
if we're talking about 'love below', it isn't really hip hop anyway, its spawned/influenced from hip hop but its basically a funk album. in a way you could say its going back to the roots of hip hop.

My opinion is everything they've done has basically been classic. that 'idlewild' shit was a bit of a mess, but it shouldn't really be counted as a real album anyway.

listen to last verse where 3stacks breaks down hood mentality better than bill cosby, angry or a million trap rappers could.
ANDRE TROLLED DJ DRAMAs LP AFTER THE 5,000 ONES TRACK WITH A KNOWLEDGABLE TRACK

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote