news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-23-2012, 03:39 AM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i sat here last night and read that whole thread that reanimated put up ......

the joint that's a classic now.....

shit had me laughing and coughin

i never sat here and read a thread all the way through like that
Old 08-23-2012, 03:57 AM   #17
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

i'd love to see angry in the real world. he probably goes into a fit of rage over the tiniest things.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:13 AM   #18
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was at least hoping they would contact some dope producers for this project.. besides the one No I.D. song it's filled to the limits with all those incredibly wack producers that are hot today and gone tomorrow.... people like Alex Da Kid, Hit-Boy, etc. yeah, Slaugherhouse is a fucking joke thinking they are gonna make it big time.

what happened to the DJ Premier beats he said he was doing?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:20 AM   #19
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Album sucks, gonna be their first and last on shady! Asylum would've made a better D12 track imo
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #20
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

shits awful
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #21
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

A good example why these 4 never had a career and never will.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #22
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i'd love to see angry in the real world. he probably goes into a fit of rage over the tiniest things.
he doesn't though...lol.

there is nothing angry or dangerous about angry in real life. u can more than likely walk up to him in real life, snuff him in the mouth, and hel reply with "ow...why did u do that?".

dont buy into his insecurity. hes blatantly and clearly using the internet as a scapegoat.
standout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #23
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thank fuck Em is rich cos he'd make barely any profit from this wack album, Proof dying and D12 disbanding was the end of the road for Em.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #24
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by standout View Post
he doesn't though...lol.

there is nothing angry or dangerous about angry in real life. u can more than likely walk up to him in real life, snuff him in the mouth, and hel reply with "ow...why did u do that?".

dont buy into his insecurity. hes blatantly and clearly using the internet as a scapegoat.
whatever

at least hes doing something useful and entertaining such as these hilarious daughterblous threads
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #25
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
whatever

at least hes doing something useful and entertaining such as these hilarious daughterblous threads
hes not at all funny though...lol. like there is zero comedic value in anything he says. i say that with all biased to the side.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:54 PM   #26
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
hes not at all funny though...lol. Like there is zero comedic value in anything he says. I say that with all biased to the side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reanimated View Post

jimmy: Time to get back to work marshall.. Good luck... Oh btw... I dropped slaughterhouse

rotflmfao
Quote:
Old 08-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #27
standout

standout Village Idiot

u need to watch some dave chappelle to get back to what funny is dude
Old 08-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #28
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
hes not at all funny though...lol. like there is zero comedic value in anything he says. i say that with all biased to the side.
Bullshit! I've had several squabbles with angry and his act gets annoying and lame at times, but he's dead on with this thread and some others he's made as well.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #29
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lol no. just a faggot.
Fix'd.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #30
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
Fix'd.
that supposed to be funny too? what are u 12?

come to think of it theres people on this site who will actually find that funny.

Last edited by standout; 08-23-2012 at 09:18 PM.