news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #46
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
You're insulting people on a computer forum cause they don't agree with your musical tastes and someone other than you needs to get a life or lighten up? If people are like me on here ( and I know some are at least) coming from an era where there were classic records coming out every month, Slaughterhouse is just pathetic
IM insulting people? lol..oh word?

as for "the golden era"...why are u blaming slaughterhouse for not making music that tailors to your needs? they are just 4 individuals. hiphop is MUCH bigger then 4 individuals...if u dont like the music go cry somewhere else. no one has a gun to your head forcing you to listen to shit. raekwon did a song with justin beiber just a few months back. if you wanna cry about "the golden raw and rugged era", go protest against raekwon. Go protest against RZA who said hed want to collab with justin beiber. heres the video if u havent seen it.

stop crying you little baby. these people make music they love but stop putting them in a box. ur a fan, your not their manager, and your certainly not them. who the hell are you to tell anyone what type of music they can make or who they should collab with?

You want my opinion? This slaughterhouse cd is just barrly a 3.5/5. Barly. And that score may go down to a 3/5 after i listen to it a few times. I dont like the BOB song cuz i dont like BOB. too poppy. I dont like the swizz beatz song cuz its down right awful. the song is terrible. My life is an awful single and ceelo shouldnt have been on that song. Hammer dance is just average.

BUT, they are all great lyricists. Throw That is preety bad, but royces part is hilarious and he MURDERED the hook. Frat House is dope as hell and should have been the single. Rescue Me is dope...Goodbye is deep as hell and joe budden and crooked i killed their verses. Royce is hilarious on Asylum. Flip a Bird is preety good, and Our Way is an amazing song that is actually about what we are talking about right now! Just listen to it and youl see what im talking about.

But who the hell am i to tell slaughterhouse house "u guys are morons" for the stuff I dont like. These guys got families to feed man. Of course they wanna make song songs for younger kids who buy into it. Of course they gonna put swizz beats, bob, eminem, and skylar grey on the album. Im not saying they have the right to sell out either, dont take stuff out of context. But not all fucking music has to be "Shoot em up, stomp him out, here is how it is in the streets". That shit is corny man. Why would they rap about shit they passed. U think wu tang is in the hood just posted up not doing shit? Your a fucking idiot. And great hiphop is out there, your just a biased moron that doesnt know where to look for it. U like raw and rugged shit? Vakill is still making music. JUICE is still making music. C rayz wallz is still making music. Ras Kass still makes music. Canibus still makes music although it sucks. Wordsworth just released an album this month. Oh but you wanna blame slaughterhouse cuz they are considered by a lot of people to be dope (which they actually are) but you dont like it cuz its not for you? suck a dick

Last edited by standout; 08-26-2012 at 02:58 PM.
standout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #47
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Old 08-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #48
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by standout View Post

as for "the golden era"...why are u blaming slaughterhouse for not making music that tailors to your needs? they are just 4 individuals. hiphop is MUCH bigger then 4 individuals...if u dont like the music go cry somewhere else. no one has a gun to your head forcing you to listen to shit. raekwon did a song with justin beiber just a few months back. if you wanna cry about "the golden raw and rugged era", go protest against raekwon. Go protest against RZA who said hed want to collab with justin beiber. heres the video if u havent seen it.

stop crying you little baby. these people make music they love but stop putting them in a box. ur a fan, your not their manager, and your certainly not them. who the hell are you to tell anyone what type of music they can make or who they should collab with?

You want my opinion? This slaughterhouse cd is just barrly a 3.5/5. Barly. And that score may go down to a 3/5 after i listen to it a few times. I dont like the BOB song cuz i dont like BOB. too poppy. I dont like the swizz beatz song cuz its down right awful. the song is terrible. My life is an awful single and ceelo shouldnt have been on that song. Hammer dance is just average.

BUT, they are all great lyricists. Throw That is preety bad, but royces part is hilarious and he MURDERED the hook. Frat House is dope as hell and should have been the single. Rescue Me is dope...Goodbye is deep as hell and joe budden and crooked i killed their verses. Royce is hilarious on Asylum. Flip a Bird is preety good, and Our Way is an amazing song that is actually about what we are talking about right now! Just listen to it and youl see what im talking about.

But who the hell am i to tell slaughterhouse house "u guys are morons" for the stuff I dont like. These guys got families to feed man. Of course they wanna make song songs for younger kids who buy into it. Of course they gonna put swizz beats, bob, eminem, and skylar grey on the album. Im not saying they have the right to sell out either, dont take stuff out of context. But not all fucking music has to be "Shoot em up, stomp him out, here is how it is in the streets". That shit is corny man. Why would they rap about shit they passed. U think wu tang is in the hood just posted up not doing shit? Your a fucking idiot. And great hiphop is out there, your just a biased moron that doesnt know where to look for it. U like raw and rugged shit? Vakill is still making music. JUICE is still making music. C rayz wallz is still making music. Ras Kass still makes music. Canibus still makes music although it sucks. Wordsworth just released an album this month. Oh but you wanna blame slaughterhouse cuz they are considered by a lot of people to be dope (which they actually are) but you dont like it cuz its not for you? suck a dick
must be on dust if you think anyone's reading that
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #49
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
must be on dust if you think anyone's reading that
No, id be on dust if i assumed your faggot ass would have actually attempted to make a legitimate contribution to the thread.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #50
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

i like how ppl get so butt hurt by angry they can't enjoy his posts

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #51
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
hes not at all funny though...lol. like there is zero comedic value in anything he says. i say that with all biased to the side.
Quote:
that supposed to be funny too? what are u 12?

come to think of it theres people on this site who will actually find that funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
my theory is most of the people that find angry funny are 14 years olds
lol - fuck yall that shit was funny - lmao

Quote:

don't you realize that you are outnumbered here trying to defend SH ?

you must be buddens, or one of the SH members daughters or something to sit here and write all that shit that niggas is just gonna skip over -

you are trailing behind the words of niggas you say you don't respect -

we are nerds, we have no life, we don't know good music, we can have this site you're done...etc... yet you are here posting more words than anyone else - this makes this shit even more funny - you do know that shit right ?
Old 08-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #52
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

im being all serious here. slughterhouse is just ur typical average 'good' lyricists. yes they put thought into their lyrics but its no better than all these 1000s of textcees on the internet typing their lyrics. and their beat taste and how they put an album 2gether is horrible.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #53
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

niggas is more focused on selling records for pepsi than being powerful and moving minds musically -

fuck the industry
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #54
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
don't you realize that you are outnumbered here trying to defend SH ?

we are nerds, we have no life, we don't know good music, we can have this site you're done...etc... yet you are here posting more words than anyone else - this makes this shit even more funny - you do know that shit right ?
dont matter, all fun in games. however il take u on that challenge of "posting more words"...im certainly not posting "more"...on aggregate, lol.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #55
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
dont matter, all fun in games. however il take u on that challenge of "posting more words"...im certainly not posting "more"...on aggregate, lol.

huh ?
Old 08-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #56
standout

standout Village Idiot

I said that you are incorrect about the assumption that I am posting the most number of words.

jesus
Old 08-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #57
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
I said that you are incorrect about the assumption that I am posting the most number of words.

jesus

huh ?

Old 08-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #58
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i'd love to see angry in the real world. he probably goes into a fit of rage over the tiniest things.
We can be sure he doesn't do anything where he has to deal with people, if that was the case he would have died of an aneurysm by now.

There's an excuse for us to be on this forum, there are people with similar interests. But there is no reason for standout to be here, he is constantly lurking and only ever posts to defend slaughterhouse.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #59
standout

standout Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
We can be sure he doesn't do anything where he has to deal with people, if that was the case he would have died of an aneurysm by now.

There's an excuse for us to be on this forum, there are people with similar interests. But there is no reason for standout to be here, he is constantly lurking and only ever posts to defend slaughterhouse.
BUT ITS THE ONLY INTERESTING TOPICS I SEE...and im a wu fan. fishscale is in my top10 albums. but seriously. look at the whole page 1...u got:

missy elliot back performing..
a thread on coolio...
a thread on lil b and riff raff...
some likely terrible dj khaled song which i dont want to hear even though it features nas..
a terribly corny snoop dog changes his name to snoop lion thread..
a thread on which krs album is the best...
and theres even a thread on why drake is better than jay-z for christ sakes..

do these sound like entertaining threads to click on?

i definitely dont think so. i see these threads and go "nope...not me, im not clicking that". and then i see a slaughterhouse thread which i KNOW is gonna be packed with hilariously biased comments and which i KNOW im gonna get hilariously attacked if i disagree. so im here...DONT RUIN MY FUN FOR ME BRO!!!
Old 08-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #60
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
BUT ITS THE ONLY INTERESTING TOPICS I SEE...and im a wu fan. fishscale is in my top10 albums. but seriously. look at the whole page 1...u got:

missy elliot back performing..
a thread on coolio...
a thread on lil b and riff raff...
some likely terrible dj khaled song which i dont want to hear even though it features nas..
a terribly corny snoop dog changes his name to snoop lion thread..
a thread on which krs album is the best...
and theres even a thread on why drake is better than jay-z for christ sakes..

do these sound like entertaining threads to click on?

i definitely dont think so. i see these threads and go "nope...not me, im not clicking that". and then i see a slaughterhouse thread which i KNOW is gonna be packed with hilariously biased comments and which i KNOW im gonna get hilariously attacked if i disagree. so im here...DONT RUIN MY FUN FOR ME BRO!!!