news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #16
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, reminds me of my youf.

back in high school, we used to use "chauncey" as a verb.

If somebody was trying to fuck you over, they were trying to chauncey you. Or if somebody tried to short you on a sack, you would be all "don't try to chauncey me.

ahhh, we were good kids though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #17
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

I watched it only for 15 minutes and couldn't do more, it was too overexaggurated with its acting and showing of stereotypes.

Last edited by Shogah; 10-19-2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: mixed up some things
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #18
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol wtf did you watch it yesterday?

classic movie.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #19

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
I watched it only for 15 minutes and couldn't do more, it was too overexaggurated with its acting and showing of stereotypes.
with all due respect, foreigners shouldn't be allowed to watch menace anyway.

Other things foreigners really shouldn't be able to do include listening to rap, making rap, or reproducing.

imjustsayin

Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #20
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Well with all due respect fuck off faggot
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
Well with all due respect fuck off faggot
ahahaha, in Soviet Russian, Internet Rap Forum Posts You!

WHycome in American Menace Film the chocolate-face boys behaving in such a fashion dishonorable?

Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 12:37 AM   #22
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Lmfao!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:35 AM   #23
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Menace II Society soundtrack i think is better than Juice soundtrack. I do like Uptown Anthem by Naughty By Nature, Know the Ledge by Eric B and Rakim, So You Wanna Be A Gangsta by Too Short, Nuff Respect Due by Big Daddy Kane, It's Going Down by EPMD, Shoot Em Up by Cypress Hill on Juice soundtrack. New Jack City, Boyz N The Hood, Sunset Park, Rhyme and Reason, Trespass, New Jersey Drive soundtracks are also good.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #24
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Menace II Society soundtrack i think is better than Juice soundtrack. I do like Uptown Anthem by Naughty By Nature, Know the Ledge by Eric B and Rakim, So You Wanna Be A Gangsta by Too Short, Nuff Respect Due by Big Daddy Kane, It's Going Down by EPMD, Shoot Em Up by Cypress Hill on Juice soundtrack. New Jack City, Boyz N The Hood, Sunset Park, Rhyme and Reason, Trespass, New Jersey Drive soundtracks are also good.
No doubt man...I just happen to be a little more fond of the juice soundtrack. But that's what I'm sayin...back then soundtracks were off the meter. Sometimes even better than niggas albums. It just goes to show u how much quality n love for the art is missing. But going back to the flick, it was soooo funny when my dude got robbed @ the drivethru for his Daytons. "Nigga I said wit cheese nigga!"

Old 10-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #25
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah Menace II Society has several funny scenes. I also like the scene when Too Short, MC Eiht, Larenz Tate wake up Clifton Powell when he's sleep and MC Eiht says sitting over there with a babydoll and shit LOL. Clifton said that's because i like little girls nigga LOL. Where your sister at? LOL. Too Short said where your mammy at muthafucka LOL. Clifton says to the nerd white guy, why you come over here so early all the time man? White guy said because you said 1:00. Clifton said i don't give a fuck what i said nigga(LOL@him calling the white guy a nigga). I don't get out the bed before 2:30. Don't come through this muthafucka so early next time. White guy said understood LOL.

I was watching Dead Presidents movie today which the Hughes Brothers also directed. I like the scene when Clifton and Larenz get into a argument about Clifton seeing Larenz woman. Larenz said stay the fuck away from my family. Clifton said what did you say? Larenz said i said stay the fuck away from my family. Clifton said see i ain't the enemy youngblood. I don't want no trouble. So Clifton pretended to walk away and he punched Larenz and Larenz went rolling down the stairs with his groceries hahahahahahahahahahaha. Another funny scene is when they're planning the robbery of the Brinks truck and Chris Tucker said we might as well put a muthafucking ad in the paper we gon get everybody hahahahahahaha. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL. I also like the scene when Larenz is eating good when he came home from the war. He was licking his fingers and eating fast LOL. I also like the scene when Larenz beat Terrence Howard's ass at the pool hall that Keith David owned. Keith blocked Freddie Rodriguez from breaking up the fight by saying he needs his ass whipped LOL.

Allen Hughes who's half of the Hughes Brothers has a new movie he directed with Mark Wahlberg, Russell Crowe, Jeffrey Wright, Catherine Zeta Jones called Broken City. It comes out next year in January. It's a action/drama flick. I guess it's Allen who did it. I'm gonna have to check imdb.com to see if he's one of the Hughes Brothers who directed it.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #26
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I just checked imdb.com to see if Allen who's half of the Hughes Brothers directed new movie Broken City with Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe and it's him who directed it. I thought it might be another director named Allen Hughes but i was right.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i give it too juice.
Menace to Society was great but Juice was more streamline, more entertaining, more intense, and more suspenseful. The acting was also better (due to Tupac), the music better, and most importantly it had the best story.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #28
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
So Clifton pretended to walk away and he punched Larenz and Larenz went rolling down the stairs with his groceries hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Lmfao...then he put the gat to his face and said SUCK IT NIGGA!

Old 11-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Remember the scene in Dead Presidents when Larenz choked his girlfriend Juanita when he tried to go out the door at her place after they argued? He had me rolling while he choked her saying don't ever run up on me like that again. I'll kill you girl LOL. He should've hooked up with N'Bushe Wright. I was surprised when she kissed him when he came over her house to see his girlfriend who was her sister. Another funny scene is at the end when Larenz threw a chair at Martin Sheen when Martin sentenced him to 15 years to life in prison. Larenz said what the fuck he talking about life? LOL. After all the shit i did for this muthafucking country. Fuck you, fuck you, i hate ya'll muthafuckas hahahahahahahahahaha. It's sad that Larenz had to rob to get money because he couldn't get a job. Black men should learn a lesson from watching this movie because black men should never put themselves in that position. Black men shouldn't have to rob and sell drugs to get money. I know getting a job is tough but you gotta keep trying and don't give up. Prison should scare black men and it's sad that it doesn't scare them because so many of them are there because they'd rather do crime than get a job.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #30
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw Tyrin Turner who played Caine on Youtube last week to see what he's been up to. He still looks the same and the interview i saw him do was at a radio station in Las Vegas. He said he gets a lot of love from blacks in the hood because of Menace II Society. He said it's tough being a actor because he gets typecast and i guess directors only know of him being Caine. I don't think too many people remember him in Panther movie about black panthers that Mario Van Peebles directed. He also said he was one of the few people who gave Jamie Foxx some advice about he should do Django Unchained movie. He said that Jamie told him he was kinda worried what blacks would think about him doing Django because the movie is about slavery and the word nigga gets used a lot.