news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 10-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Those MOD beats are real nice.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:55 AM   #3
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

page is off!
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

yo this whole LP is mad dope straight droping that ILL knowledge PEACE
Old 10-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Intelligent lyrics. Feelin the first verse on Inner Peace right now and "I spit a inspirational speech over the break drum" yeah that's what the project comes off as. I still listen to Reaper Cometh. You got some powerful lines Sleep.

MOD beats over the rhymes is a deadly combo.

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Intelligent lyrics. Feelin the first verse on Inner Peace right now and "I spit a inspirational speech over the break drum" yeah that's what the project comes off as. I still listen to Reaper Cometh. You got some powerful lines Sleep.

MOD beats over the rhymes is a deadly combo.
thanks G.O.D,nuff respect,still got a joint or two of yours,always down to build,Bless
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:02 AM   #8
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Yo the moderators sleeping on the real shit on here whats up with that this shoulda been stickied
Old 10-11-2012, 08:07 PM   #9
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ no question
M.O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #10
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D. View Post
^^ no question
yooo where u been at G ima holla at you
Old 10-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #11
BEATSMITH RESIST
what what?

BEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkey

MOD got production on this? def gonna peep this...
BEATSMITH RESIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:03 AM   #12
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATSMITH RESIST View Post
MOD got production on this? def gonna peep this...
word up