news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Language of Math

i looked at this for the first time and only saw the downward arrows, and said to myself "oh shit, i never seen that before". then i said to myself, "no big deal, there is usually a pattern in math"....but then i saw the arrows going upward and said "WTF!"

it's a fucked up, but liberating feeling knowing that you was stupid all this time - but it makes you wonder, how many more things are hidden in plain sight like this.

ADD On Math

add the double digit answers and get 9

lmao - basic fuckin math - dam - i was a dumb fuck all this time ?

i ain't the only one though

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-26-2012 at 03:23 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 09-22-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[(2n + 6) / 2 ] - n = 3

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i looked at this for the first time and only saw the downward arrows, and said to myself "oh shit, i never seen that before". then i said to myself, "no big deal, there is usually a pattern in math"....but then i saw the arrows going upward and said "WTF!"

it's a fucked up, but liberating feeling knowing that you was stupid all this time - but it makes you wonder, how many more things are hidden in plain sight like this.

ADD On Math

add the double digit answers and get 9

lmao - basic fuckin math - dam - i was a dumb fuck all this time ?

i ain't the only one though

BWHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH you must have went to a fucking shitty school. We got taught this in 3rd-4th grade when we were 7 year old wtf?

I'm not even gonna get into how 1+1=3 cos that might just blow your mind!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

yeah don't

i'm too retarded to be shown these wonders
Old 09-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's something you may not have known, Optimus Prime in the transformers is quite a smart name cos Optimus is 7 characters long and 7 is a prime number.

WOAH!

Last edited by KERZO; 09-22-2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: I shouldn't be making jokes, I should be taking this very professionally!
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i thought that 9x9 was 16 - when i found out that it was 13 i was angry

mr weinstein and mrs silvercroft lied to me

THEY LIED TO ME !
Old 09-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
LORD_BEATJITZU
Banned

LORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of fury

PEACE,You should check out the books-"Number 9 The search for the sigma code" by Cecil Balmond and "The Enigma of Numbers" by Lance Storm,and "Is GOD a Mathematician" by Mario Livio.

Last edited by LORD_BEATJITZU; 09-22-2012 at 08:24 PM.
LORD_BEATJITZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #9
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I made a thread with what I thought was a great discovery of number patterns, but I guess kids learn it in middle school. I didn't.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73460

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:37 AM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wont include teh Fibonacci sequence in this as its next level ish...

but some nice background info...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincid...ia_oppositorum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_mathematics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieros_gamos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interes...doxical_nature
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathema...rse_hypothesis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamathematics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_of_virtual_reality
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-phi...ith_philosophy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philoso...or_creative.3F
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philoso...gainst_realism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinking_outside_the_box

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #11
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

i already knew this but when i saw the OP i wondered why that was and its actually pretty obvious and can b proven simply.

if u write all ur numbers in base x (OP says x=10 which is ofc the most commonly used base) and then use timetables of x-1 (OP says x-1=9) and then write out all the timetables u get

1(x-1)=(x-1) obviously cuz x is the base the digit on the left will b 0 and the digit on the right will b (x-1)

2(x-1)=(2x-2) obviously cuz x is the base the digit on the left will b 1 and the digit on the right will b (x-2)

3(x-1)=(3x-3) obviously cuz x is the base the digit on the left will b 2 and the digit on the right will b (x-3)

4(x-1)=(4x-4) obviously cuz x is the base the digit on the left will b 3 and the digit on the right will b (x-4)

and this can b repeated for all two digit numbers when multiplying a number which is 1 under the base.

so eg if we skip to 7 times 9. so here were saying x=10 and (x-1)=9

and so 7 times 9=7(x-1)=7x-7 which means the left hand digit is 6 and the right hand digit is x-7

so we know the left hand digit is 6 and we now need to find out the right hand digit. right hand digit is (x-7) and substituting (x=10) gives us (10-7) which is 3. so the right hand digit is 3. putting these 2 facts together gives us the number 63.

therefore 7 times 9=63
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #12
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

actually looking back on what i was saying its all quite a confusing format. i'll try a different format of |first digit||second digit|

so if we do it again

1(x-1)=x-1=|0||x-1|

2(x-1)=2x-2=|1||x-2|

3(x-1)=3x-3=|2||x-3|

4(x-1)=4x-4=|3||x-4|

etc
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote