news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-31-2012, 10:59 AM   #31
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

these guys are throwback 90'sbut also with the more contemporary sounds

lyrics arent that great but not rubbish so good in a commercial kind of way but their character and production is what stands out

its not on this release but Rocky's "Goldie" was a dope fuckin beat, the drums man!

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:12 AM   #32
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

its alright. nothing new or inventive. nothing special about flows or lyrics the drums are mudane and boring. i like the piano though. no ones gonna care about this in 3 months time so its just another song in the millions of hip hop songs.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #33
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Nothing new? haha this sounds like NOTHING thats out today. niggaz are looking for a reason to downplay
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #34
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Nothing new? haha this sounds like NOTHING thats out today. niggaz are looking for a reason to downplay
sounds like something on a 90s deejays gangsta mixtape which is slowly gathering dust. what exactly is so original about it.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #35
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

if you like hiphop that isn't lyrical as well then I can see why you would like this. let's move on, not everyone can have the same opinion cause this discussion gets endless.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:27 PM   #36
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like lyrical hip-hop and some not that lyrical hip-hop, at least these niggaz ain't saying a bunch of nothing. haha lol @ same accounts posting back 2 back
Old 08-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #37
racist randy
Banned

banga
Old 08-31-2012, 05:39 PM   #38
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I like lyrical hip-hop and some not that lyrical hip-hop, at least these niggaz ain't saying a bunch of nothing. haha lol @ same accounts posting back 2 back
Yes that's why I said not lyrical hiphop as well, I agree it's better than the Drake's and Lil Wayne's but it still isn't my thing.

Im out now peace