news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #181
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

[QUOTE=D.projectile;2262336]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
lol @ self hatred of hair
laugh out loud? why g? aint funny
its funny in a pathetic kind of way

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #182
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Women who want thugs may not want a long term relationship just rough sex and weed smoking and fast money, so forget about them.
true but there's a shitload of retarded people who expect a long term relationship from sluts and thugs

i think the men who blame black women behaviour should look at black men behaviour too and this applies to all cultures

people wanna most women are bitches but then there alot of men who act shiesty and treat women like dirt

if your gonna not wear a rubber and your extramartial partner has a kid u best man up and look after that kid.

^dont go calling a woman a bitch because you didnt have the common sense to wear a rubber lmao

Old 09-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #183
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

@ Tecrus Moab keep doing you

Old 09-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #184
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
true but there's a shitload of retarded people who expect a long term relationship from sluts and thugs

i think the men who blame black women behaviour should look at black men behaviour too and this applies to all cultures

people wanna most women are bitches but then there alot of men who act shiesty and treat women like dirt

if your gonna not wear a rubber and your extramartial partner has a kid u best man up and look after that kid.

^dont go calling a woman a bitch because you didnt have the common sense to wear a rubber lmao

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #185
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BITCH

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #186
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #187
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Despite being a white male, I probably sex more black women than most of the people that posted loud shit ITT.

I actually treat them as an equal and respect their intellect, as well as their body.

Why I ackin' so cray cray?

In the past 10 years, I've only been with one white girl.

It didn't end well, I even wrote a song about it.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #188
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and you tell us this why ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #189
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Iono, just sharing.

Maybe venting a little bit.

I think that dude in those vids is a dumbass.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:04 AM   #190
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

imo i feel like the guy was really a butt hurt simp. The videos were funny as hell and that's why I posted them, but he's trying to make obnoxious behavior a black woman's monopoly which it isn't. The rage alone is comedy gold.

I only date black women. Even the non ghetto ones do some of the obnoxious shit he listed but oh well, that's your woman, hold it down and quit being a bitch. I dont think people have the capacity to invest in each other anymore. The line i draw is if she is unable to correct herself or sees no error in her ways, which is common as well.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:47 AM   #191
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

^Good points.

Although obnoxiousness and inbility to change or admit past errors are common with all types of women, men are just as guilty of the same wrongs at times.

That's just indicative of people in general these days.

Most of us are incredibly self centered and you can't tell anybody shit.

I definitely agree with people finding it difficult to invest in each other and in a relationship/partnership.

But most people are just so used to having things their way that they aren't interested in a give and take.

They enjoy the take part, but not so much the give.

Then they begin to rationalize and make excuses for their inability to make a real connection or emotional investment.

I.E. past hurt, other people's selfishness (while never acknowledging their own), short attention span (I've actually heard someone give that excuse for not being faithful), all sorts of fucked up shit.

People can be dicks man.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:17 PM   #192
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

This topic should be about don't try to save women period because most of them are retarded. White women are no different than black women because i've met several of them that are retarded. It's sad that i gotta diss black and white women because i love them and i love the ones that are hot but they gotta change their ignorant behavior. Messed up thing about it is they never will change. They're so used to being golddiggers, stuck up and having a attitude because their mentality is that men have to except them for the way they are or don't deal with them. But the same thing can be said about men. You got a lot of men black and white that are assholes and they don't wanna change. So black and white women feel like why should they change if black and white men don't wanna change.

Dating is a very hard thing to do. When good men like myself are looking for good women, it seems it takes forever to find them. But also it can be the city that women live in that make them act stupid like they do because like i told ya'll, i've met several black women in my hometown Cleveland, Ohio that dated me and they liked me. I wish i could get back with a few of them. I even had a couple of hot black women and a white woman that approached me in Cleveland and that usually doesn't happen to me. So maybe i need to go back to Cleveland to find a woman because i don't think i'm gonna get one in Virginia or Maryland.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #193
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
This topic should be about don't try to save women period because most of them are retarded. White women are no different than black women because i've met several of them that are retarded.
this'll happen if you live in a mental institution and only get let out for a weekly library trip.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #194
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you still crying?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #195
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
good men like myself
hmm
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote