news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #196
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:49 AM   #197
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
This topic should be about don't try to save women period because most of them are retarded. White women are no different than black women because i've met several of them that are retarded. It's sad that i gotta diss black and white women because i love them and i love the ones that are hot but they gotta change their ignorant behavior. Messed up thing about it is they never will change. They're so used to being golddiggers, stuck up and having a attitude because their mentality is that men have to except them for the way they are or don't deal with them. But the same thing can be said about men. You got a lot of men black and white that are assholes and they don't wanna change. So black and white women feel like why should they change if black and white men don't wanna change.

Dating is a very hard thing to do. When good men like myself are looking for good women, it seems it takes forever to find them. But also it can be the city that women live in that make them act stupid like they do because like i told ya'll, i've met several black women in my hometown Cleveland, Ohio that dated me and they liked me. I wish i could get back with a few of them. I even had a couple of hot black women and a white woman that approached me in Cleveland and that usually doesn't happen to me. So maybe i need to go back to Cleveland to find a woman because i don't think i'm gonna get one in Virginia or Maryland.
^a janitor in real life...

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #198
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I've seen a lot of different footages on Youtube of black men dissing black women and i agree with what they're saying. It's nice to know that i'm not the only one who thinks black women are fucked up.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #199
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #200
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Is that gonna be your standard response to every thread from now on?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #201
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

It's sad that i diss black women because i love them. They'll always be the hottest women to me. They're better than white women. I just want them to change their attitude and stop being golddiggers. I still believe there's some good black women. It just seems it's gonna take me longer to find one. Here's some of the celebrity black women that i love past and present.

Halle Berry
Beyonce
Sanaa Lathan
Gabrielle Union
Regina Hall
Meagan Good
Vanity
Sheila E
Pam Grier
Faith Evans
Mari Morrow
LisaRaye
Jada Pinkett
Nona Gaye
Leila Arcieri
Cynda Williams
Melyssa Ford
Rihanna
KD Aubert
Lauren London
Demetria McKinney
Lela Rochon
Robin Givens
Foxy Brown
Salt and Pepa and their dj Spinderella
Monie Love
Rah Digga
Lady Luck
Tisha Campbell
Old 11-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #202
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^You're going to have to get your bread up if you want a good quality woman. It's life, CJ. Just accept it. In America, no one wants a man who's broke.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #203
CharlesJones

I got 2 jobs Ironman. I've had cute black women before. So i'm not tripping about being single. Like i said it's gonna take me longer to find a good black woman. I'll take a white woman too. I like the black women better in Cleveland than Virginia and Maryland.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #204
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Halle Berry is a coon who hates black men cuz of bad relationships. She only loves whites and is confused of her biracial identity.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #205
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's not only money, CJ. Where are you going with your life? A GOOD woman is attracted to someone who's going somewhere in life, someone who's intelligent, in shape, take care of his and his own, etc. It's about being a man in this life.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #206
CharlesJones

FMJ, how do you know Halle hates black men? She's engaged to hispanic actor Olivier Martinez and that's the first guy she's dated outside her race. She can date who she wanna date. I still love her and she's hot. I saw her recently talking about a new movie she did with Tom Hanks and she still looks good. I think she's 46 now. I love her movie Strictly Business with Tommy Davidson and Samuel Jackson. She was so hot in that.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #207
CharlesJones

Plus she's from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio. So she'll always get love from me.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #208
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
FMJ, how do you know Halle hates black men? She's engaged to hispanic actor Olivier Martinez and that's the first guy she's dated outside her race.

You obviously have not been paying attention to the news and to interviews she gave. She is a hater of black men. Type it into google and find out.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #209
CharlesJones

Well i'm gonna look for some interviews from her on Youtube. That's cool if she hates black men because i know a lot of black men are assholes. Black men treating black women terrible is the reason why black women are fucked up. Black women have so much hate towards black men and that's because a lot of black men treat black women wrong by cheating on them and beating them. There's some good black men but it's unfortunate Halle has been in some bad relationships with black men. This is gonna be her 3rd time getting married and i hope she finds true love. If this marriage doesn't work out, she shouldn't get married anymore. Being divorced 3 times would make me not wanna get married.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #210
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

i hope that one day CJ finds his black queen

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote