news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #271
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

charlesjones..HAVENT U HEARD OF A BUS DRIVER UPPERCUT?

you slacking g

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #272
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Did you read the pm i sent you? I don't believe in hitting black women when they piss me off because all that's gonna do is get me in trouble and i'm not going to jail. I believe in talking about my problems with black women instead of hitting them and arguing. Surly Duff, there's nothing wrong with me naming celebrity black women from the past and present that i think are hot and i wanna get with. I know there's some celebrity black women that you like. So stop fronting. Yes there's several black women i've seen on the street that i want but i know they don't want me. So fuck em.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #273
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats not hitting..its annointing..

Old 11-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #274
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how old are you charles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #275
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Did you read my pm? Props to Willie D of the Geto Boys for doing I'm Not A Gentleman, Yo Pussy My Dick and Welfare Bitches songs dissing black women. I love those songs but I'm Not A Gentleman and Welfare Bitches are my favorites. He speaks the truth and he doesn't give a fuck if black women don't like what he said. He was raw on I'm Not A Gentleman when he said i'll straight up tell a bitch to suck my dick LOL. Fuck that beating around the bush shit hahahahahahahahaha. When i go see a ho, i don't knock on the door LOL. I'll blow and when we go to a restaurant, i don't let her pick it cause she'll try to choose the one most expensive LOL. You say i disrespect women like i'm crazy but every woman ain't a muthafucking lady LOL. Props to other rappers who diss black women. Black women will never get respect from black men until they change their fucked up ways.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #276
CharlesJones

I'm 36. I've been without a girlfriend for 10 years. I've dealt with prostitutes but i'll never do that again. I know a lot of ya'll men wanna laugh at me because i've been without a woman for a long time and i don't care. Ya'll men know getting a woman isn't easy. I know that's a long time to go without pussy but i deal with it and i don't get upset about it. I can go without sex for a long time and it won't bother me. I think about sex a lot though.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #277
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck what some wu-corp faggot says. youre keeping it real, cj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #278
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Charles...

Left right left right up...KO

Old 11-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #279
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Charles...

Left right left right up...KO
thats not the CJ way

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #280
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

the only way that matters is MY WAY

Old 11-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #281
CharlesJones

I know a lot of times i diss black women but it's just that i'm frustrated about being single when i know i'm a good man and black women won't give me a chance to get to know me. I love black women even though i always diss them but i really do love them. Like i said before, i think they're the hottest women on the planet. I just want them to change their attitude and stop chasing after only men that got a lot of money and nice cars and nice houses or nice apartments. There's some good black men who have jobs and have a car but they may not have a lot of money and a nice car but black women need to date them too. I can understand when black men get frustrated with black women and they wanna try white women and there's nothing wrong with that. Just know that white women got issues too and they aren't better than black women. I like white women and i would date them but i like black women better. I'm gonna stop dissing black women because they get enough disses from black men. I love my beautiful black women but it's not too much to ask for black women to change their ways because they want black men to change.

Another hot celebrity black woman i wanna add to the list of celebrity black women i love is r&b singer Keke Wyatt. I'm watching interviews footage of her now on Youtube and she's hot. I don't listen to her music but i did like the duet she did with Avant called My First Love which is a remake of Rene and Angela's song.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:21 AM   #282
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:26 AM   #283
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

somebody shut that ugly girl up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #284
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by diggy; 12-24-2012 at 02:19 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #285
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Charlesjones...let me ask you a question...how do you approach women..what's your first instinct? What do you say?