news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-01-2012, 02:55 AM   #31
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THAT NIGGA SIMPIN!

basically i have to plant my seed in a black wo-man so that my children can make up hilarious terms like simpin
Old 09-01-2012, 03:06 AM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Sunny has a point. I've come to realize that black women aren't the problem, it's us as black men who are the problem. If women have good men then she would naturally follow her man. The guy in the video is emotional. I was emotional before but I'm not anymore.

If a woman sees that you're about business and not bullshit, she will respect you. Some will, some won't. If you don't find what you're looking for, move on but choose wisely. Learn to grow.
have you been drinking tonight tectrus? you're up late

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:08 AM   #33
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Sunny has a point. I've come to realize that black women aren't the problem, it's us as black men who are the problem. If women have good men then she would naturally follow her man. The guy in the video is emotional. I was emotional before but I'm not anymore.

If a woman sees that you're about business and not bullshit, she will respect you. Some will, some won't. If you don't find what you're looking for, move on but choose wisely. Learn to grow.
man shut the fuck up you simp. you and Simpy Winters nigga
Old 09-01-2012, 03:22 AM   #34
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Simpy Winters nigga
aaahahahhahahahaaaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:00 AM   #35
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

these dumb ass niggas want them tilted weave wearing, high heel stumbling, booty shorts wearing chicks to behave -

these niggas just wanna fuck, got nothing to offer the black woman, only want head, think that their brand name expensive plastic clothes should have black women running to them -

these niggas are the real simple minded bastards - but they can't see themselves - real sisters respect bosses - these niggas think they bosses but they not -

don't let that strong face nigga in that video fool yall
Old 09-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #36
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and lmao at this dumb ass TSA (The Stupid Ass) using pimp language

nigga shut the fuck up

take your sugar crisp bear face looking ass on somewhere

go get you a woman wiff down syndrome or something - leave the sistas alone
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:45 AM   #37
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

last verse

LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:16 AM   #38
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahhahaa this fucking hilarious. this is my experience of woman in the world

japanese = enthusiasm mixed with deference

chinese = strong minded but loyal

spanics = loud and annoyingly sentimental

white = love having a dick in their mouth

black = loud, dont like men in general, see men as a means to an end or as some sort of utility

italian = do a weird "act like your mother" thing

french = fucking laconic they DO NOT give a fuck but will go along with the "love" thing to the death. Hardest to predict.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #39
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
weak
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #40
D.projectile

thread starter's got the weakness
Old 09-01-2012, 10:08 AM   #41
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

nice list GHOST

my experience has been

black american= conflict prone, delusional, immature regardless of age, superficial

white= cool when things are cool but will never have your back when things are rough, avoids difficult situations, complain about life too much, nothing interesting to say, dumb, overtly thirsty once they get the dills

jewish= in all reality looking for a jewish dude but settling for now cause you lay pipe, also won't really have your back when your need it, hilarious, fake

Ginger= loves giving up the bird. Born emotionally damaged

Sudanese= tightest vaginas on planet earth, submissive, weak spirited, lazy, dumb, seek conflict, wont have your back, show all signs that they'll eventually turn into your slave and just lay on your sofa and pop out kids in the future, emotionally and psychologically immature, confused. easily offended

Chink= only pretending to be a human being, infatuated with white people shit, boring, docile

Native American- Slutty, dumb, emotionally damaged, loves giving up the bird, trashy, lies too much

Nigerian- Argumentative, doesn't understand negative emotions (0 emotional support), unimaginative in bed, demanding, superficial, lie too much,

Last edited by TSA; 09-01-2012 at 10:11 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #42
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I haven't listened to the footage yet that the black guy is dissing black women but i'm sure i'll agree with what he says. Black women are retarded but i think women period no matter what their race is are retarded. Bottom line is that hot women want guys that got a lot of money, nice car, nice apartment or nice house, jewelry, nice clothes. Even if men get ugly women, they aren't gonna give up the pussy either unless you got money. Ugly women got the nerve to not wanna give up the pussy unless men give them money. I don't even complain about being single and i'm not gonna worry about it. If women want me, they're gonna have to talk to me because i'm not approaching them anymore. I'm sick of their attitudes. Women's arrogance sickens me especially the cute ones because they believe that men are supposed to give them what they want and give them money because they think they're special. If men would leave cute women alone, i bet their attitudes will change.

I blame men for women behaving ignorant the way they do because men will do anything to get some pussy and women know that. If men stopped chasing women, then women will stop acting like they all that. Then again if men stopped chasing women, women would probably fuck women because women will get horny when they aren't getting any dick hahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #43
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Black women are retarded but i think women period no matter what their race is are retarded.
u mean that?
Old 09-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #44
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Yeah i mean that. White women got issues too. Don't think just because they speak to men when men speak to them that they're nice. I spoke to a cute white woman a few days ago and i asked her if she was single and she said why. Bitch why do you think i asked you if you're single? Why would she say why? Then she says sorry as if she's taken. I've spoken to the bitch several times and she's had a few conversations with me. So i figured this one time i saw her that i would ask her if she got a man. The way she said why made it seem like i was scaring her. Bitches are pathetic no matter what their race is but black women are the worst. I bet this same bitch i asked if she's single, if she would've seen me in a nice car, she would've told me she was single LOL.

It pisses me off that women got these attitudes. I love black women and white women and it disturbs me that i'm single when i'm a good man. I'm not gonna continue to keep chasing women. I'm too old for that. I did that when i was young and most men do that when they're young. But when men get old, they don't wanna continue chasing women. Like i said, most men will do anything to get pussy because that's all they think about and that's why most men won't stop chasing women. Some men will go to the strip club and get prostitutes if they can't get women because they want pussy and that's just the way it is.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #45
D.projectile

you love them right? does it show?