news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-03-2015, 06:19 PM   #1
Jaden's mini skirt
rip masculinity

Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via AIM to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via MSN to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via Yahoo to Jaden's mini skirt
Lightbulb Is U-God "Mr. Fantastik"?

There's always been a cloud of mystery surrounding unknown rapper "Mr. Fantastik" who makes a few features in DOOM's music, delivering some skraight fire verses 🔥🔥

Recently I came across a theory. Not only do U God and Mr Fantastik kind of sound similar, but DOOM says "I first met Mr. Fantastik at an arms deal," and we know U God's alias is Golden Arms

Anyway, you be the judge.

(Mr Fantastik verse starts at 0m40s)

(U-God verse starts at 0m14s)

If Mr. Fantastik is U-God, his verses on DOOMs tracks are far better than everything else he's written as himself. I'd imagine DOOM wrote for him or something if anything. But why appear under an unknown pseudonym? Perhaps in an attempt to avoid contractual obligations?

If Mr. Fantastik isn't U-God, who is he?!

Last edited by Jaden's mini skirt; 10-03-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Jaden's mini skirt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:09 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's been many threads about Mr Fantastik's identity on other hiphop boards, no definite conclusions so far

the two most common theories ...

he's a (childhood) friend of DOOM's who's good at rapping but doesn't want to make a career out of it cuz he's knee deep in illegal activities

he's a rapper for hire who spits studio verses and goes by any name that fits the project. so according to this second theory we should have heard verses by the same guy on other albums too. I'm not buying that

I'm sticking with the first theory

the U-God theory is far fetched imo

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:39 PM   #3
Jaden's mini skirt
rip masculinity

Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via AIM to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via MSN to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via Yahoo to Jaden's mini skirt

You don't think it sounds like him a lil bit? On a jollier beat?

Edit: Here's a mashup that puts U-God (first verse) on the Rap Snitches beat.

This confirms it for me, U-God is Mr. Fantastik

Last edited by Jaden's mini skirt; 10-03-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:13 AM   #4
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you should ask him on twitter and post his womp womp forget about my old shit reaction here

Old 10-04-2015, 05:36 AM   #5
BIRDCAGE

BIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by power to the people View Post
This confirms it for me, U-God is Mr. Fantastik

Rodan was a member of Monsta Island Czars.

Last edited by BIRDCAGE; 10-04-2015 at 05:41 AM.
BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:25 PM   #6
Sikkatrix

Sikkatrix crouching tiger

He's definitely not U-God.
Sikkatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 02:49 PM   #7
habitual_line_steppr
FRESH FISH

habitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkeyhabitual_line_steppr iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkatrix View Post
He's definitely not U-God.
this !
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 01:29 AM   #8
Jaden's mini skirt
rip masculinity

Yall smokin crack
Old 10-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #9
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha He sounds absolutely nothing like U-God... not even comparable at all.

Anyone that knows Wu and has ever heard U-God spit a verse will be able to immediately tell that he is not Mr. Fantastik. No similarities in the voice at all.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 03:09 PM   #10
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by power to the people View Post
Yall smokin crack
Mr Fantastik = Max B

Old 10-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #11
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Man doesn't even come close to sounding like him and the way he raps is totally different and the way he pronounces words is totally different.

Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 10-05-2015 at 03:36 PM.
MASTER PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 08:50 PM   #12
Jaden's mini skirt
rip masculinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Man doesn't even come close to sounding like him and the way he raps is totally different and the way he pronounces words is totally different.
You been workin out too much; I think your traps are upto your ears n you can't hear right
Old 10-06-2015, 10:55 AM   #13
MASTER PAI MEI

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bwahahahahahahaha^

power-to-p, you have me laughing hard. Thank you.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:12 PM   #14
MASTER PAI MEI

Power p what were you smoking when you came up with this?
Old 10-11-2015, 12:17 AM   #15
Dark Matter
The Third Eye

Dark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venoms

Thread of the year.

Dark Matter is offline   Reply With Quote