news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Archer

"Johnny Bench called..."

"Just the tip"

"Yea, hello airplanes, it's blimps, you win."

Yea, it's a great show.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

“I think that’s hot, like somebody murdering me is so… intimate.”

“Karate? The Dane Cook of Marital Arts? ISIS agents use Krav Maga”

"B as in butthole and M as in Mancy!"

Old 02-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Couple of my friends love this show but I dont really get it. Don't see it lasting longer than 1 season
Old 02-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

so are you going tp pay for anything???

"yeah.....just the tip".........

same folks that did frisky dingo so u know it was going to be funny.

h jon benjamin has that distinct voice i he voiced mcgurk on home movies too.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:28 PM   #5
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

He's yoda in the family guy star wars sequel, and he's the Convenience store clerk on the show, but it's the one liners that make the show so great. Judy Greer as Carol/Cheryl/Cristal has all the best lines.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #6
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
Couple of my friends love this show but I dont really get it. Don't see it lasting longer than 1 season
Southbound and Down barely got a second season, although I too think it's funny. I'll bet you any amount of money archer lasts 3 years, almost certainly will go 5, and very possibly 10 years.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

season 3 is funny as fuck

but still, the second season had the best episode, the one when he got chemo
Old 04-22-2014, 01:31 PM   #8
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Archer Vice season is da shit.