0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #31
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"83 After rounding them all up into ships, they numbered 59,999. Yakub made 60,000. Their ships sailed out to an Isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan (Bible Patmos). After they were loaded into the ships, Mr. Yakub examined each of them to see if they were 100 per cent with him; and to see if they were all healthy and productive people. If not, he would throw them off. Some were found to be unfit and overboard they went."
----Message to the blackman chapter 55

LOL

om guesing your response to this will be more semantical magic tricks....
Quote:
a man who trained 59,999 of his followers to feed black babies to a wild beast
No where in that quote from Message to the Blackman does it say he "trained 59,999 of his followers to feed black babies to a beast" No where in any book does it say that about Yacob. Even in that quote it says "he(singular) would throw them off. You are just wrong on that 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
melo-drama???
lets cee how you would feel if YOUR baby was murdered...
lets cee how you feel if someone said you were being
melo dramatic about YOUR baby being killed....
More of this "baby killing" talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
thats NOT all eye got out of it....
but in terms of this thread and your sugar on shit type shit
om just speaking on it...stop making assumptions....
eye get way more out of the story of yacob da devil satan
om just having fun exposing your for the satan that you are....
It would have been more fun if you would have shown ANYTHING, from ANY of the Lessons. Enough of the "baby killing" rants, "expose" me with some Lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
ahhhhhhh nice try muslim son.....

the natural disasters(weather that causes massive
death tolls) are caused by the son of man....
that means everyone on the planet....
all the natural disasters are caused by the foul mental state that
ALL human beings are in....EVERY human being on the planet
is the cause of natural disasters....
for instance humans who think mass murderers of babys aren't
devils...thats why theres natural disasters...
because of the worldwide mentality of humans....
so yes...the son of man does cause all of this
us human beings have a more intimate relationship
to the earth than one will ever know....
the earth is mad at you foul human beings!!!!!!!!
and eye say you...not me.....eye don't support baby killing
NONE of this is in the Lessons, ANY Lesson.
Everyone on the planet is included in the title,"Son of man"?
That's some "new millenium, politcally correct, kum-ba-ya" shit right there
AIN'T NOTHING 5% ABOUT: "Son of man means everyone on the planet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
and thats your bottom line which eye have exposed....
but you damn hypocrite cuz if YOUR baby was fed to a wild
beast to make a "perfected complete creation" eye don't
think you would feel so good about it...or would you??

maybe you would like your baby being murdered
Rather than show me how and where I am wrong, once again you choose to fall back on the "killing babies" rant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
you contradicting yow shay-ulf....

a mass murder of baby's is the very definition of wicked
and weak.....
No, that's your chosen definition. This was atleast the 3rd Time I gave the definition of devil according to the Lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
semantical magic tricks!!!!!!!!!

naw....don't pull that bullshit....the lessons don't say "he must conquer his most formidable foe, the weak germ within himself"
Nothing you have said is from the Lessons. In the context of this thread, you are in no position to call for me to be 100% from the book. I was explaining myself, you have just repeated your rant.


Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
like eye said...eye don't think the killing 4 devils means to kill foe crackas but om just taking your bullshit semantical magic trick and throwing back in your face.....
If that is what you think, you should have just said it. You just admitted to saying something you did not really believe, so you cannot then continue to accuses me of "semantical magic tricks"
I have spoken straight words, and used the Lessons to further my point throughout this thread.
You have done neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
your BOTTOM LINE is that you think the mass murder of beautiful innocent pure babies is okay if its done to make a perfected complete creation

someone needs to call child protective services on yow ass....LOL

my bottom line is that baby killing is never okay and anyone who would harm a baby should die a terrible death....a baby killer should be tortured for 9 months before he is killed....
The bottom line is that this thread turned into a discussion on whether or not Yacob is a devil. I have used the Lessons, and you have yet to show me, using the Lessons, that he is a devil.
It is no surprise that you are claiming to have "exposed" and "slayed" me, claiming "everybody knows"
That goes hand in hand with your emotional appeal, to some audience that you wish was here, of "killing babies" "baby killer" "mass murderer of the innocent"
If you play your rant up enough, maybe you can mask the fact the Lessons do not concur with your opinion that Yacob is a devil. You claim to see more in the story of Yacob than "killing babies", if this is so, you have done the Lessons a massive disservice by focusing on the Poorest Part of them.

june181972 goes into wu-corp mode:
Holla back when you got something from the Lesons, FAGGOT
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #32
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffff

first of all Sir...eye wanna apologize for being such a sarchastic asshole...nothing wrong with being sarchastic but om venturing into asshole territory...eye need to tone it down a notch

moving on...

"No where in that quote from Message to the Blackman does it say he "trained 59,999 of his followers to feed black babies to a beast" No where in any book does it say that about Yacob. Even in that quote it says "he(singular) would throw them off. You are just wrong on that 1."

exactly...eye prophecized it...more semantical wizardry from you

"More of this "baby killing" talk"

just exposing your bottom line...your lackadaisical attitude towards the murder of babies...and trying to get you to THINK...what if that was YOUR son or daughter?

"It would have been more fun if you would have shown ANYTHING, from ANY of the Lessons. Enough of the "baby killing" rants, "expose" me with some Lessons."

om giving you a lesson right now!!!!!!!!

"NONE of this is in the Lessons, ANY Lesson.
Everyone on the planet is included in the title,"Son of man"?
That's some "new millenium, politcally correct, kum-ba-ya" shit right there
AIN'T NOTHING 5% ABOUT: "Son of man means everyone on the planet"

In the case of natural disasters which kill mass numbers of people why equality self the son of man which causes those is every wicked hearted human being on the planet...luckily for mah arguement eye can go to more contradictions in the lessons which open it up for allegorical interpertation...remember the 4 devils??? and how you are not really gonna murder 4 humans even though its "required"...well...in the destroy degree it says at the end of the degree that "all the above is caused by the son of man"...but the beginning of the destroy degree it goes into DETAIL about how the sun and how SHE draws the mist into the sky etc...CLEARLY in that particular example the Son of Man which is causing the precipitation of water is the actual Sun that sits in the sky...more contradiction for those who are boxed in by theology and official lines..and more arguement winning for knowcheeze...forreal...alot of you 5 percenters are so depressing for real...you take the magic out of life...

furthermore...hypothetically lets say there is a human being who is the God of the Bible and Quran out there that is causing natural disasters that kill innocent babies
then thats a piece of shit God that is not worthy of me even taking a shit on him or her....and needs to be overthrown

om sorry...eye love Master Fard Muhammad too much to believe that he is responsible for the natural disasters that kill mass numbers of people...eye look deep into the lessons while it seems like you wanna drink the breast milk made for infants....

natural disasters are caused by humans...the earth is very in tune with us and reacts to us....all of us

"If that is what you think, you should have just said it. You just admitted to saying something you did not really believe, so you cannot then continue to accuses me of "semantical magic tricks"
I have spoken straight words, and used the Lessons to further my point throughout this thread.
You have done neither."

eye bring up the 4 devils to show you that the lessons are clearly allegorical in certain spots...cause you not murdering NOBODY son

Che Guevara did....you are not

"The bottom line is that this thread turned into a discussion on whether or not Yacob is a devil. I have used the Lessons, and you have yet to show me, using the Lessons, that he is a devil."

thats your problem...you using lessons instead of common sense
and thus looking quite raggedy intellectually and spiritually

"It is no surprise that you are claiming to have "exposed" and "slayed" me, claiming "everybody knows"
That goes hand in hand with your emotional appeal, to some audience that you wish was here, of "killing babies" "baby killer" "mass murderer of the innocent""

EYE REPEAT..let someone murder YOUR children so they can build a better civilization and lets cee how emotional you get...we can do this forever papa....

"If you play your rant up enough, maybe you can mask the fact the Lessons do not concur with your opinion that Yacob is a devil. You claim to see more in the story of Yacob than "killing babies", if this is so, you have done the Lessons a massive disservice by focusing on the Poorest Part of them."

well...since you are okay with baby killing it certainly appears that you are focusing on the poorest part....

child welfare services....where you at????

PEACE June 18 its been fun!!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #33
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
a man who trained 59,999 of his followers to feed black babies to a wild beast or have nurses stick deadly pins in they head is not a devil??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
exactly...eye prophecized it...more semantical wizardry from you
Yacob's Law On Birth Control was only given to the doctors, ministers, nurses and cremator. He DID NOT train all of his 59,999 followers "to feed black babies to a wild beast," only those laborers. I am not using "semantical wizardry" on this particular detail, nor have I used it at any point in this discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
just exposing your bottom line...your lackadaisical attitude towards the murder of babies...and trying to get you to THINK...what if that was YOUR son or daughter?
EYE REPEAT..let someone murder YOUR children so they can build a better civilization and lets cee how emotional you get...we can do this forever papa....
Let's examine this issue outside of the Lessons for a moment, since that is what you have done throughout this thread anyway.

knowcheeze: In my opinion, Yacob was a devil because he killed Black babies.

june181972: In my opinion, Yacob was a god because he had the vision to, and actually made a whole new race of people.


It would have made much more sense to go from here instead of me using the Lessons versus you using your personal opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
om giving you a lesson right now!!!!!!!!
Just because you think you are God, (see below) doesn't mean I do. No thank you on "your lesson"
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
mah God is a Just God....cuz mah God is me
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
In the case of natural disasters which kill mass numbers of people why equality self the son of man which causes those is every wicked hearted human being on the planet...luckily for mah arguement eye can go to more contradictions in the lessons which open it up for allegorical interpertation...remember the 4 devils??? and how you are not really gonna murder 4 humans even though its "required"...well...in the destroy degree it says at the end of the degree that "all the above is caused by the son of man"...but the beginning of the destroy degree it goes into DETAIL about how the sun and how SHE draws the mist into the sky etc...CLEARLY in that particular example the Son of Man which is causing the precipitation of water is the actual Sun that sits in the sky...more contradiction for those who are boxed in by theology and official lines..and more arguement winning for knowcheeze...forreal...alot of you 5 percenters are so depressing for real...you take the magic out of life...

furthermore...hypothetically lets say there is a human being who is the God of the Bible and Quran out there that is causing natural disasters that kill innocent babies
then thats a piece of shit God that is not worthy of me even taking a shit on him or her....and needs to be overthrown

om sorry...eye love Master Fard Muhammad too much to believe that he is responsible for the natural disasters that kill mass numbers of people...eye look deep into the lessons while it seems like you wanna drink the breast milk made for infants....

natural disasters are caused by humans...the earth is very in tune with us and reacts to us....all of us
My only comment on these particular opinions of your'se is that, 2 Times within this thread you admitted to knowingly misrepresenting the Lessons to strengthen your argument. (see below)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
Exactly..how da EYE cee's that degree it DOESN'T say that....but by going by how YOU interpert the lessons it most certainly does
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
like eye said...eye don't think the killing 4 devils means to kill foe crackas but om just taking your bullshit semantical magic trick and throwing back in your face
sematical magic tricks indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
why is it that YOU and your sect are the ones
who can say which lessons are to be taken
ALLEGORICALLY and which lessons are to be
taken literally
You are the 1 that feels you can "say which lessons are to be taken
ALLEGORICALLY and which lessons are to be
taken literally"
You continue to erroneously accuse me of doing that which you are blatantly doing.
(see below)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
eye bring up the 4 devils to show you that the lessons are clearly allegorical in certain spots...cause you not murdering NOBODY son
Che Guevara did....you are not
I see that you think this "killing your foe cracka" is some sort of trump card in these types of discussions.
ONCE AGAIN: the definition of devil, according to the Lessons, means either a grafted man, or a grafted, live germ. Therefore, I do not have to claim "allegory" if I do not kill a human being. The story of Yacob is based on the 2 germs present in the Original Man. Try that "kill your foe cracka" over-the-top rhetoric somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
thats your problem...you using lessons instead of common sense
and thus looking quite raggedy intellectually and spiritually
Spiritual teachings, and many teachings that contains much wisdom, are multi-layered, multi-faceted, and multi-dimensional.
Whithin the layers of a particular Lesson, 1 layer may be allegorical, while another layer, simultaneously, is tangible fact. All within the same Lesson on the same subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
well...since you are okay with baby killing it certainly appears that you are focusing on the poorest part....

child welfare services....where you at????

PEACE June 18 its been fun!!!!!!
Since you think that someone using the Lessons is "looking quite raggedy intellectually and spiritually," you should leave the Lessons alone.
TAKE IT OR LET IT ALONE
Comparing my children being murdered to 1 of Yacob's followers is a bullshit hypothetical. There were specific reasons and circumstances why those 59,999 people were on the island of Patmos / Pelan (no need to get into the specifics with someone that thinks the Lessons are "raggedy")
The only thing that has been "exposed" in this thread is that knowcheeze only talks the Lessons to turn around and shit on them.

Last edited by june181972; 09-29-2012 at 09:58 PM.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #34
D.projectile
member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 610
Rep Power: 6
D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
Whithin the layers of a particular Lesson, 1 layer may be allegorical, while another layer, simultaneously, is tangible fact. All within the same Lesson on the same subject.
true
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #35
D.projectile
member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 610
Rep Power: 6
D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
The only thing that has been "exposed" in this thread is that knowcheeze only talks the Lessons to turn around and shit on them.
that can only be determined by what how he applies them..same with you..if his cee on things causes him to elevate when he applies it then you cant say that.
striving to be god aint shitting onthe lessons
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:37 PM   #36
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffffffffffffff

"Yacob's Law On Birth Control was only given to the doctors, ministers, nurses and cremator. He DID NOT train all of his 59,999 followers "to feed black babies to a wild beast," only those laborers. I am not using "semantical wizardry" on this particular detail, nor have I used it at any point in this discussion. "

oh mah goodness...this is the very definition of semantical wizardry...cuz om not using the word play that you are comfortable with you are making bullshit semantical arguements...yacob was the head dude in charge...it was yacobs law...he was the one responsible for the murder of the black babies...all the doctors, ministers and cremators to orders from him...lord have mercy on you!!!!!!

"Let's examine this issue outside of the Lessons for a moment, since that is what you have done throughout this thread anyway.

knowcheeze: In my opinion, Yacob was a devil because he killed Black babies.

june181972: In my opinion, Yacob was a god because he had the vision to, and actually made a whole new race of people. "

Yacob was defineatly a God....just a God that was a devil...a terrrible horrible devil...similar to the God that Moses took orders from...the God who told Moses to slaughter 200,000 men women and children....LOL

"It would have made much more sense to go from here instead of me using the Lessons versus you using your personal opinion.


Just because you think you are God, (see below) doesn't mean I do. No thank you on "your lesson"

eye didn't expect you to thank me...usually when you get SUNNED you don't wanna thank the person who sunned you...especially a person who is a kow-tower

"My only comment on these particular opinions of your'se is that, 2 Times within this thread you admitted to knowingly misrepresenting the Lessons to strengthen your argument. (see below)"

Islam is mathmatics and can be proven in no limit of time...if you was representing the lessons properly you wouldn't be catching this intellectual ass beating om giving you right now

"sematical magic tricks indeed"

you are a Master of them

"You are the 1 that feels you can "say which lessons are to be taken
ALLEGORICALLY and which lessons are to be
taken literally"
You continue to erroneously accuse me of doing that which you are blatantly doing."

ummmmmm.....om not nessesarily saying om the one who ultimately decides what lessons are to be taken allegorically....eye don't feel like that at all....its up to that person who reads them if they should be taken allegorically or not...don't get it twisted...om just chopping your big ass head off at know the ledge and using certain mental techniques to do so....eye bring up points like the murdering 4 devils issue to SHOW YOU that even YOU take certain lessons allegorically....cuz you ain't killing no humans....and you ain't not killing no 4 white people...but if one was to take that lessons LITERALLY they would be either A)in jail B)on the run from the law C)dead via capitol punishment or some other way or if you got away with it the D)you are very skilled at killing people and getting away with it.....you on sum ghost dog shit potnah...and sumhow eye don't think that YOU HAVE EVER MURDERED ANYBODY.....the only times you ever come close to murder is when you eat your fish sandwhich or sum shit...LOL

"I see that you think this "killing your foe cracka" is some sort of trump card in these types of discussions."

just trying to make you think son

"ONCE AGAIN: the definition of devil, according to the Lessons, means either a grafted man, or a grafted, live germ. Therefore, I do not have to claim "allegory" if I do not kill a human being. The story of Yacob is based on the 2 germs present in the Original Man. Try that "kill your foe cracka" over-the-top rhetoric somewhere else."

ok...and try that "om so cool and non chalant about babies being murdered" type shit sumwhere else

"Spiritual teachings, and many teachings that contains much wisdom, are multi-layered, multi-faceted, and multi-dimensional.
Whithin the layers of a particular Lesson, 1 layer may be allegorical, while another layer, simultaneously, is tangible fact. All within the same Lesson on the same subject"

finally you say something eye agree with....thats why eye can say without a doubt that yacob was a terrible baby killing devil

"Since you think that someone using the Lessons is "looking quite raggedy intellectually and spiritually," you should leave the Lessons alone.
TAKE IT OR LET IT ALONE"

so sorry...eye will hold down this math until eye leave this physical body....telling people that killing babys to build a better civilization would make me look like a fuckin retard and eye would loose all respect in mah community that eye have worked so hard to gain...so eye will take "it"(Allah's Math) but eye will leave "it"(your sugar on shit view on baby killing) ALONE...LOL

"Comparing my children being murdered to 1 of Yacob's followers is a bullshit hypothetical."

om just responding to your madness bruh...you seem very non-chalant about the baby killing that supposedly went on at the Isle of Patmos....om just exposing your bottom line....eye really seriously doubt you would be so very non-chalant if someone told you today that your son or daughter was murdered to build a better civilization....like eye said...SOMEONE CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES.....you have a very non chalant attitude to baby murder similar to the white eugenics movement...

eye repeat just for clarifuckashun...eye am not trying to tell ANYBODY how to view the lessons....alligorical or otherwise....om simply chopping your head off here at wu-tang corp.....lets not confuse the issue...

"There were specific reasons and circumstances why those 59,999 people were on the island of Patmos / Pelan (no need to get into the specifics with someone that thinks the Lessons are "raggedy")"

there is ONE specific reason and thats cuz big headed Yacob was mad at errrrbody for making fun of his BIG ASS HEAD and that white man inside of him came out and he became a fuckin devil...when the day comes when you will sacrifice your baby to be murdered to build a better civilization then holla atcha boy....otherwise.....keep preaching that bullshit to your NOI brothers cuz they the only ones who gonna buy that bullshit

"The only thing that has been "exposed" in this thread is that knowcheeze only talks the Lessons to turn around and shit on them."

yeah okay...once again...you have sugar on shit exuses for baby's being murdered in cold blood....and eye call anybody who kills babys a devil....
knowledge wisdom understanding culture power equality God build/destroy and born and cipha.....om clearly representing those qualities and attributes better than you

personally eye feel eye am repping them lessons and way more gooder than you ever will....

THANK GOODNESS FOR THE FATHER ALLAH for bringing understanding to them lessons cuz like eye said...summa yaw 5 percenters are so damn depressing......

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #37
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffffffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
that can only be determined by what how he applies them..same with you..if his cee on things causes him to elevate when he applies it then you cant say that.
striving to be god aint shitting onthe lessons
pretty much
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #38
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
a man who trained 59,999 of his followers to feed black babies to a wild beast or have nurses stick deadly pins in they head is not a devil??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
oh mah goodness...this is the very definition of semantical wizardry...cuz om not using the word play that you are comfortable with you are making bullshit semantical arguements...yacob was the head dude in charge...it was yacobs law...he was the one responsible for the murder of the black babies...all the doctors, ministers and cremators to orders from him...lord have mercy on you!!!!!!
"...Yacob gave his people the Law On Birth Control...was given to the doctors, the ministers, the nurses and cremator...death for them if they reveal the Secret..."

This is what the Lessons say. Only those 4 categories of laborers were trained to kill Black babies. The true purpose of the sojourn on Pelan was kept a secret from the other 59,000+ followers. Verbatim from the Lessons is what you call "semantical wizardry" and "word play".
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
Yacob was defineatly a God....just a God that was a devil...a terrrible horrible devil...similar to the God that Moses took orders from...the God who told Moses to slaughter 200,000 men women and children....LOL

eye didn't expect you to thank me...usually when you get SUNNED you don't wanna thank the person who sunned you...especially a person who is a kow-tower
I'm "kowtowing" to the Lessons, you're "kowtowing" to a Wu-Corp Know The Ledge audience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
Islam is mathmatics and can be proven in no limit of time...if you was representing the lessons properly you wouldn't be catching this intellectual ass beating om giving you right now

ummmmmm.....om not nessesarily saying om the one who ultimately decides what lessons are to be taken allegorically....eye don't feel like that at all....its up to that person who reads them if they should be taken allegorically or not...don't get it twisted...om just chopping your big ass head off at know the ledge and using certain mental techniques to do so....eye bring up points like the murdering 4 devils issue to SHOW YOU that even YOU take certain lessons allegorically....cuz you ain't killing no humans....and you ain't not killing no 4 white people...but if one was to take that lessons LITERALLY they would be either A)in jail B)on the run from the law C)dead via capitol punishment or some other way or if you got away with it the D)you are very skilled at killing people and getting away with it.....you on sum ghost dog shit potnah...and sumhow eye don't think that YOU HAVE EVER MURDERED ANYBODY.....the only times you ever come close to murder is when you eat your fish sandwhich or sum shit...LOL
I've quoted the Lesson at least 2 Times where it states that devil does not have to mean an actual human being. However, you do not care much for the Lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
just trying to make you think son

ok...and try that "om so cool and non chalant about babies being murdered" type shit sumwhere else

finally you say something eye agree with....thats why eye can say without a doubt that yacob was a terrible baby killing devil

so sorry...eye will hold down this math until eye leave this physical body....telling people that killing babys to build a better civilization would make me look like a fuckin retard and eye would loose all respect in mah community that eye have worked so hard to gain...so eye will take "it"(Allah's Math) but eye will leave "it"(your sugar on shit view on baby killing) ALONE...LOL
I quickly skimmed over your last opinion on Number 8 in the 1-40, because you are more than willing, and freely admit to, misrepresenting the Lessons just to make your argument sound better than it really is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheese View Post
In the case of natural disasters which kill mass numbers of people why equality self the son of man which causes those is every wicked hearted human being on the planet...luckily for mah arguement eye can go to more contradictions in the lessons which open it up for allegorical interpertation...remember the 4 devils??? and how you are not really gonna murder 4 humans even though its "required"...well...in the destroy degree it says at the end of the degree that "all the above is caused by the son of man"...but the beginning of the destroy degree it goes into DETAIL about how the sun and how SHE draws the mist into the sky etc...CLEARLY in that particular example the Son of Man which is causing the precipitation of water is the actual Sun that sits in the sky...more contradiction for those who are boxed in by theology and official lines..and more arguement winning for knowcheeze...forreal...alot of you 5 percenters are so depressing for real...you take the magic out of life
That Lesson also states:
"...water is not ever drawn above six miles from the Earth's surface by the Sun and moon."
Leaving the moon out of your opinion on this Lesson makes your argument sound better, but once again, you flat out misrepresent the actual Lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
om just responding to your madness bruh...you seem very non-chalant about the baby killing that supposedly went on at the Isle of Patmos....om just exposing your bottom line....eye really seriously doubt you would be so very non-chalant if someone told you today that your son or daughter was murdered to build a better civilization....like eye said...SOMEONE CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES.....you have a very non chalant attitude to baby murder similar to the white eugenics movement...

eye repeat just for clarifuckashun...eye am not trying to tell ANYBODY how to view the lessons....alligorical or otherwise....om simply chopping your head off here at wu-tang corp.....lets not confuse the issue...
You will post anything in an attempt to "chop my head off here at wu-tang corp"
You quoted a book written by a man whose wisdom you claim you "don't fuckin need" and you have surpassed:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
bottom line...yes...Elijah Muhammad is Allah's messenger...
prophecized to come in the last days from the chapter of
Malachi....but Prophets and Messengers are for weak
Post fall of man type people....eye am a pre fall of man
person...eye don't need no fuckin messengers or prophets
But yet you tried to use Message to the Blackman in post #30 to help strengthen your argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
there is ONE specific reason and thats cuz big headed Yacob was mad at errrrbody for making fun of his BIG ASS HEAD and that white man inside of him came out and he became a fuckin devil...when the day comes when you will sacrifice your baby to be murdered to build a better civilization then holla atcha boy....otherwise.....keep preaching that bullshit to your NOI brothers cuz they the only ones who gonna buy that bullshit
Wrong again! Well, you would be wrong if you actually gave a damn about the Lessons:
"...he was born with a determined Idea to make a people..."
He was destined to do this, not because "Yacob was mad at errrrbody for making fun of his BIG ASS HEAD"
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
yeah okay...once again...you have sugar on shit exuses for baby's being murdered in cold blood....and eye call anybody who kills babys a devil....
knowledge wisdom understanding culture power equality God build/destroy and born and cipha.....om clearly representing those qualities and attributes better than you

personally eye feel eye am repping them lessons and way more gooder than you ever will....

THANK GOODNESS FOR THE FATHER ALLAH for bringing understanding to them lessons cuz like eye said...summa yaw 5 percenters are so damn depressing......
You call it an "intellectual ass beating" but really
You have done nothing but make emotional appeals with this "killing babies" and "kill your foe cracka"
Accused me of doing what you are in actuality doing which is "kowtowing" and "semantical magic tricks"
You admitted to saying the Lessons mean 1 thing when you believe they mean something different.
Winning an argument is more important to you than the True Wisdom Stregnth and Beauty of the Lessons

I do not know how you apply the Lessons outside of this forum, but as for this thread, you are shitting on the Lessons.

Last edited by june181972; 10-01-2012 at 10:36 PM.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #39
netscape check two
N.I.
 
netscape check two's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 35,435
Rep Power: 10
netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

I thought you two were buddies?
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #40
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

"I thought you two were buddies?"

never heard of this person's name
what name does he or she usually go by?

just the simple fact eye apologized for being a sarchastic asshole
shows that eye actually like this person...its unheard of 4 knowcheeze
to apologize to anybody up in this muthafucka!!!!!

""...Yacob gave his people the Law On Birth Control...was given to the doctors, the ministers, the nurses and cremator...death for them if they reveal the Secret..."

This is what the Lessons say. Only those 4 categories of laborers were trained to kill Black babies. The true purpose of the sojourn on Pelan was kept a secret from the other 59,000+ followers. Verbatim from the Lessons is what you call "semantical wizardry" and "word play". "

and Yaqob is who they took orders from...give it up!!!!!!

"I'm "kowtowing" to the Lessons, you're "kowtowing" to a Wu-Corp Know The Ledge audience."

pure bullshit...the last person eye wanna debate is a 5 percenter or even an 85/10 percenter like you who sincerely thinks they are a 5 percenter
but if you want it eye gotta give it to yah!!!!!

"I've quoted the Lesson at least 2 Times where it states that devil does not have to mean an actual human being. However, you do not care much for the Lessons. "

eye agree...eye cee the lessons saying that a devil doesn't have to mean an actual human being either...

"That Lesson also states:
"...water is not ever drawn above six miles from the Earth's surface by the Sun and moon."
Leaving the moon out of your opinion on this Lesson makes your argument sound better, but once again, you flat out misrepresent the actual Lesson."

defineatly something to think about

"You will post anything in an attempt to "chop my head off here at wu-tang corp"
You quoted a book written by a man whose wisdom you claim you "don't fuckin need" and you have surpassed:"

yeah uhhh...back in the days when eye was a kow-tower eye would put sugar on shit too when debating people about scripture...but then eye realized that Prophets and Messengers are for weak, grafted, stubborn 85's....om a pre-fall of man being and honestly theres verses in the Quran and Bible which are fucking appalling....THe Bible says that whatever God/Devil that Moses was taking orders from told him to go on a fuckin murder spree and kill like 200,000 people..."When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. "<---Exodus 21:20....Jesus in the bible said " Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ."...

The Quran says u can have sex with your wife or your slaves whom your right hand possessess....

THe BIble and Quran both say its okay to kill a animal and eat it...they both say you can steal milk from animals and drink it...

if we as a humans are gonna murder and oppress animals then we shouldn't bitch and moan when other humans murder and oppress other humans....

bottom line...the BIble and Quran are clearly for fuckin savages

Prophets and Messengers are strictly for retards who can't figure out how to live righteoussly on "by themselves"....

the Quran says don't kill your female children!!!!!!LOL

om so happy om free from having to make exuses for murder

om taking it back pre bible and quran to the pre-Egyptian fertile nile valley civilizations...om taking it back to the ancient divine Central American cultures.....I-Ching and Taoism....Taoists don't condone murder!!!!!!
om a natural 5 percenter/Rastafari but first and foremost I AM HIP HOP.......Hip Hop is clearly the most divine culture in existence....and Adyssa Banjoko can kiss mah ass by the way...Hip HOp does not condone murder of innocent people

"But yet you tried to use Message to the Blackman in post #30 to help strengthen your argument"

yes only to chop your head off....

theres basically something you are failing to understand...basically one technique eye use in debating sumone is to BACK THEM INTO A CORNER where they basically expose themselves to be someone who NOBODY should take any advice from much less let them teach them....thats what eye did and thats why om not taking anything you say seriously....

you basically showed your ass....or in other words your bottom line and that is that YOU PERSONALLY have no problems with murdering an innocent baby if the determined idea is to make a better civilization...and furthermore you think that someone is being MELLODRAMATIC if they have problems with thousands of babies being murdered....

you might know the lessons better than me...and thats a big "MIGHT"....but the fact is that YOU ARE NOT A 5 percenter....EYE AM THE 5 percenter....you are a 85'er or a 10 percenter who knows his or her lessons...no fuckin advocate of baby murder is a 5 percenter

knowledge wisdom understanding culture power equality God build destroy born cipha....no advocate of baby murder is representing those qualities...and is NOT a 5 percent

freedom justice equality....no advocate of baby murder is representing that.....

you are basically no different from a white eugenicist...thats why om having trouble deciding if you just a 85er or a 10 percent!!!!

your only real chance of winning this debate is if you come back to the forum under a different name....because one thing eye have proven to everybody here is that you are emphatically NOT a 5 percenter.....if eye could quote the pig in menace to society....you fucked up...you know you fucked up.....LOL

next time don't let people back you into a corner and make you look foolish!!!!!!!!

the most mentally ill sociopathic person can memorize anything and spit it back verbatim.....shit you can memorize every line in every episode of star trek and shit.....but to be a 5 percent you MUST uphold certain principles which you clearly do not

PEACE!!!!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #41
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree
 
cj wisty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In train station toilets
Posts: 2,696
Rep Power: 10
cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son
Default

ive just researched this yakub and it sounds like complete nonsense. theres no evidence 4 the guy ever existing that ive found.
i doubt that eugenics program of his wouldve worked. and also science has shown us white people were on the planet before he was born which just refutes the whole story.

give me 1 piece of proof that he exists.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wonder if she has cancer because women that are bald headed usually have cancer.



Last edited by cj wisty; 10-06-2012 at 11:48 AM.
cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #42
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

eye don't even nessesarily believe he existed either
but eye don't nessesarily believe he didn't exist too

history is a murky subject at best...particularily when
you go back 6000 fuckin years and shit

da love cipha(120) is something that eye use to for practical purposes to
make mah self a better person....

thats it

it would be one big old collasal waste of time for mah shelf to eve try to prove that shit

eye know flying saucers exist cuz eye ceen one in real life

but Yacub...don't know and don't care
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #43
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree
 
cj wisty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In train station toilets
Posts: 2,696
Rep Power: 10
cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son
Default

absence of evidence is evidence of absence

its up to these people to proof that something exists. it isnt up to people to proof that something doesnt exist.

if u go by the logic that something could exist cuz theres no evidence against it not existing then u could say bizarre things such as theres teacups orbiting the sun and that peoples toys come to life whenever theyre not looking.

what exactly do these lessons teach u apart from racist theories about white people being created 4 the intention of evil.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wonder if she has cancer because women that are bald headed usually have cancer.


cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #44
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

"absence of evidence is evidence of absence"

yeah history is a murky subject...not very precise

"its up to these people to proof that something exists. it isnt up to people to proof that something doesnt exist."

not nessesarily...theres no universal laws that states that a certain culture MUST PROVE to OUTSIDERS that something exists from their cultural teachings...however there is universal laws which state you must live by the principles of knowledge wisdom understanding culture power equality God build/destroy born and cipha or else you will bring havock into your life...who gives a fuck if someone doesn't believe what you believe...if someone wanna debate it then thats their perogative....

"if u go by the logic that something could exist cuz theres no evidence against it not existing then u could say bizarre things such as theres teacups orbiting the sun and that peoples toys come to life whenever theyre not looking."

well...thats a little strawman esque....cuz its pretty much impossible that tea cups are orbiting the sun and peoples toys come to life whenever theyre not looking unless you hanging out with Don Juan Matus....but the story of Yacub most defineatly COULD HAVE HAPPENED.....eye mean Hitler did the same shit...do you think the Holocaust of the european Jew happened or do you think it was some kind of hoax?

"what exactly do these lessons teach u apart from racist theories about white people being created 4 the intention of evil."

well...eye feel as though what you are saying in the quote above is basically what eye call the authors of this particular school of thought WEEDING OUT people from their school of thought...its a mental road block to keep certain people out who lack understanding....you can't get past certain verses in 120 so you basically throw the rest away...which is good....you wasn't made for this...its not nessesarily a good or bad thing

take mah favorite book of all time the gospel of Hip Hop for instance....most people gonna put the book down after the first chapter because he basically replaces the word God with Hip Hop which is gonna turn most people off....but thats good cuz it weeds out those who aren't loyal to this culture....mental road blocks....call it angels at the borders of the garden of eden...
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #45
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

as far as your racism topic...

eye find that om the least racist person in mah entire neighboorhood....

it seems like everyone is obsessed with race from adults to children....

om such a not a racial thinker that you will never hear da God describing anybody by a racial description while it seems like everyone else has to toss a racial description behind the person they talking about

white man this, black man that, spanish dude this, asian guy that

eye swear you earthlings are obsessed with race and you really are only obsessed with it cuz dividing people up is comfortable to you for sum reason

the last person who ax'd me where eye cum from eye told them outerspace....the big bang

and eye notice that usually people who call the 5 percent racist are they themselves obsessed with race

da last bitch eye fucked with hated the 5 percent based on what she called racism yet all this bitch talked about was race......she and her friends was obsessed with this shit.....so and so is half asian and half spanish....

me on the other hand the only color eye cee is a persons aura

eye used to hang out with this jamaican dude who also hated the 5 percent based on what he called racism yet he also was obsessed with race....thats all he talked about....if we was watching a basketball game and a so called white man made a good play he would say sum shit like "white boy got game"....you never hear none of that shit out mah mouth.....yet dude had a so called white girlfriend and when they got in fights whats the first shit that would come out his mouth to insult her?????

eye call them inverse racists....they hate the 5 percent yet they are obsessed with race yet they always brag about how they date outside their race...and they usuallly have confused ass children

da God whom om planning on getting into the Father Allah's family tree with via Old Man Justice eye have never heard nothing racial comming out his mouth....not at all....while all the religious folks eye know wreak of hypocracy when it comes to a racism free society...

one of the reasons mah Father had so much trouble in harlem was because he wasn't no racist and all the bullshittin ass black nationalist devils was comming after him for that shit....

honestly you get a good 5 percenter and he's gonna be more sensitive to racial matters than your average person
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one