0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #46
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,651
Rep Power: 10
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

ok i dont mind racism though. if its made with a logical point. but there isnt actually any real definition of racism. loosely i think its the belief that there are inherent or genetics traits in people dependant on what "race" theyre from.

in the most loose term i guess im racist cuz i believe people from different usually act differently.

eg i think black people are generally more athletic than white people.

or

i believe japanesse people will b more likely to be better at maths than a black person if theyre given the same education.

but please also note that just cuz an individual is a certain race doesnt mean he/she will have the qualities of that race.

however racism based on hate or just trying to glorify ones race is incredibly stupid.

yes my argument is a bit strawmanesque but u get the point. what if i said that there was a man jim who lived 100 years ago who killed 50 people. even though its plausible would u believe it. probably not.

but this yakub nonsense goes beond that. they evn put a date on it and the thing is white people (as shown by scientific research) lived long before 6600 years ago. a direct contradiction.

and thinking white people created for the intention of evil betrays at worst a hatred or at best a discontent with white people rather than an objective historical analysis of how white people came about.

ive read other things about NOI and i think its stupid. trying to say cuz words and phrases sound similiar they therefore share the same meaning is stupid to me. and the same with numbers.

imo NOI was a result of racism by white people against blacks which resulted in blacks feeling so humiliated that they had to invent lies and fanatical stories to make themselves feel better and to get revenge on whites for doing this to them.

this leads to nonsense such as white people being invented 4 the sole reason of evil.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't fuck prostitutes. I massage and kiss their feet and they kiss my chest to make me cum.



John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #47
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,257
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
eg i think black people are generally more athletic than white people.


You mean more athletic ability?

Is there biological basis for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i believe japanesse people will b more likely to be better at maths than a black person if theyre given the same education.
Don't forget culture in this equation. It's usually about culture not skin colour. So when makin these generalizations, we should indicate that certain cultures value certain things higher than other things. Also, family dynamics. A broken family will usually produce poor results in terms of achieving things, while intact families usually produce good results.

There could be other factors as well.
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #48
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,651
Rep Power: 10
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
You mean more athletic ability?

Is there biological basis for this?



Don't forget culture in this equation. It's usually about culture not skin colour. So when makin these generalizations, we should indicate that certain cultures value certain things higher than other things. Also, family dynamics. A broken family will usually produce poor results in terms of achieving things, while intact families usually produce good results.

There could be other factors as well.
yes but were talking about race not just colour. but i think these values from culture can become hereditary. theres several theories that antisemitism became hereditary. also look at this



i think if a race is told a certain virtue or something to strive for it becomes innate. or if a race does a lotta work on muscular strength then theyll naturally b stronger.

i shouldve been more precise with black people having more athletic ability. im talking of afro americans or jamacians that body type. i think tests show they generally have more athletic ability in things that require power. that is both speed and strength. however in things that only require strength whites seem to b better at.

also when people r different colours its not just the colour thats different. its also different body type etc.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't fuck prostitutes. I massage and kiss their feet and they kiss my chest to make me cum.



John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #49
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,257
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
yes but were talking about race not just colour. but i think these values from culture can become hereditary. theres several theories that antisemitism became hereditary. also look at this

First of all, race is a recent construct based on a flimsy foundation. There is basically no such thing.

Values from culture becoming hereditary based on what science?

That video means nothing. We are talking about humans not birds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i think if a race is told a certain virtue or something to strive for it becomes innate. or if a race does a lotta work on muscular strength then theyll naturally b stronger.
Can you prove that?

This caste system of racism we have is based on law, politics, and sex. Certain people are better at certain things than others cuz they have been denied certain opportunities or cuz certain people wanna dominate certain opportunities. These are enforced by popular media and other social mechanisms, and people who try to do something different from their assigned role are treated less than nice. There are laws that go into effect that target certain people more than others. And because certain people have latent genetic traits, they know that to do thing by a fair way, means to probably go extinct, so the system is unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i shouldve been more precise with black people having more athletic ability. im talking of afro americans or jamacians that body type. i think tests show they generally have more athletic ability in things that require power. that is both speed and strength. however in things that only require strength whites seem to b better at.

also when people r different colours its not just the colour thats different. its also different body type etc.
Certain people train from an early age to go into sports. They just happen to be from a certain area with a certain skin colour. The skin colour means nothing in relation to their hard work and acheivement. We really should be talking about their hard work, not skin colour.

People who have different body types could have all sorts of skin colour, while people who have a certain skin colour, do not necessarily have the same body type.

Please educate yourself.

And knowcheeze proved his point by saying this:

Quote:
and eye notice that usually people who call the 5 percent racist are they themselves obsessed with race
He wrote that after this (your statement):

Quote:
what exactly do these lessons teach u apart from racist theories about white people being created 4 the intention of evil.
The one propagating racist theories here is you, son!

Check yoself!!!
__________________








Last edited by diggy; 10-06-2012 at 06:07 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #50
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,651
Rep Power: 10
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(biology) this what i mean by race. true in humans the classification is flimsy but u can generally see people of different races. but yes its not that well developed.

all animals r similiar. humans also have innate fears just like those birds. and now ive come 2 think of it i think its stupid 4 me to say such a brash claim. and there is very little proof of what ive said. ofc there are innate values in the overall human race but to say different races have completely different innate values is i agree stupid of me.

i agree with you and think that its more probably more nurture than nature.

however in a HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION if a value was taught over and over again to a certain race i think it would eventually become hereditary.

i also made a thread which is similiar to what were talking about http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=118506

i disagree a lot on ur next point about body type. also u keep on mentioning skin colour. im talking more about race than the actual colour.

the average height of a chinese man is far smaller than the average height of a northern european. this is a fact and its not diet or lifestyle. its mostly hereditary.

this is also true of body type and bone structure and muscle structure. people of african ancestory generally have denser bones. which is why u dont get much black swimmers cuz their bodies are more dense which puts them at a disadvantage. but its an advantage in sports such as boxing and sprinting.

its obvious that different races have different body types. sure just look at peoples noses. people of african ancestory will generally have a flatter nose whereas people of european ancestory generallyhave a longer more pointy nose.

but ur also right that its not just nature theres also nurture. but to say that certain races arent more suited to different activities/sports is imo nonsense.

the difference between what im saying about race and what 5 percenters is first most mine isnt subjective. im not trying to say my race is the best at everything. im saying that race effects things such as a persons body type but im not going off some personal whim saying a whole race was created 4 evil. which was a statement made with no factual evidence. and im not obsessed with race. lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't fuck prostitutes. I massage and kiss their feet and they kiss my chest to make me cum.



John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #51
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,257
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i agree with you and think that its more probably more nurture than nature.

however in a HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION if a value was taught over and over again to a certain race i think it would eventually become hereditary.
Could you give an example of a value...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
people of african ancestory generally have denser bones. which is why u dont get much black swimmers cuz their bodies are more dense which puts them at a disadvantage. but its an advantage in sports such as boxing and sprinting.
ok, doing better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

but ur also right that its not just nature theres also nurture. but to say that certain races arent more suited to different activities/sports is imo nonsense.
Not races, but body types. Higher bone density is just one factor for boxing. A boxer still has to box and if a boxer has a heavier tool for boxing and doesn't know how to use it, they could be beat by a boxer with a lighter tool and knows how to use it.

Basketball for example, is not a Black Man's sport, but a tall man's sport. The taller you are, the more advantage is had. No race, just body type. There are/were all kinds of ballers - white, asian, black, - all were tall.



Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
the difference between what im saying about race and what 5 percenters is first most mine isnt subjective. im not trying to say my race is the best at everything. im saying that race effects things such as a persons body type but im not going off some personal whim saying a whole race was created 4 evil. which was a statement made with no factual evidence. and im not obsessed with race. lol.
Did you hear of selective breeding? Humans could find certain traits beautiful or useful and decide to mate another with this trait. The more people find this trait beautiful or useful for a reason for breeding the more it will be common. It starts with values or an idea or like I was saying, culture (the ways of a people).

Blacks could probably take look at things like noses (an example you brought up), and decide to breed only with other blacks who have the narrowest noses within the black people to produce a people who have noses that will not be considered stereotypically black and they will be a new 'race' of people. Selective breeding. So body types, or traits could be changed.

There are exceptions in various races. I've seen a white man with a black mans nose before. So again, not really about race, but most probably about the thing which 'race' is based on - selective breeding.
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #52
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,257
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

As for the yacub story. I've heard it said that it is not a literal story.
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #53
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"I thought you two were buddies?"

never heard of this person's name
what name does he or she usually go by?

just the simple fact eye apologized for being a sarchastic asshole
shows that eye actually like this person...its unheard of 4 knowcheeze
to apologize to anybody up in this muthafucka!!!!!

""...Yacob gave his people the Law On Birth Control...was given to the doctors, the ministers, the nurses and cremator...death for them if they reveal the Secret..."

This is what the Lessons say. Only those 4 categories of laborers were trained to kill Black babies. The true purpose of the sojourn on Pelan was kept a secret from the other 59,000+ followers. Verbatim from the Lessons is what you call "semantical wizardry" and "word play". "

and Yaqob is who they took orders from...give it up!!!!!!

"I'm "kowtowing" to the Lessons, you're "kowtowing" to a Wu-Corp Know The Ledge audience."

pure bullshit...the last person eye wanna debate is a 5 percenter or even an 85/10 percenter like you who sincerely thinks they are a 5 percenter
but if you want it eye gotta give it to yah!!!!!

"I've quoted the Lesson at least 2 Times where it states that devil does not have to mean an actual human being. However, you do not care much for the Lessons. "

eye agree...eye cee the lessons saying that a devil doesn't have to mean an actual human being either...

"That Lesson also states:
"...water is not ever drawn above six miles from the Earth's surface by the Sun and moon."
Leaving the moon out of your opinion on this Lesson makes your argument sound better, but once again, you flat out misrepresent the actual Lesson."

defineatly something to think about

"You will post anything in an attempt to "chop my head off here at wu-tang corp"
You quoted a book written by a man whose wisdom you claim you "don't fuckin need" and you have surpassed:"

yeah uhhh...back in the days when eye was a kow-tower eye would put sugar on shit too when debating people about scripture...but then eye realized that Prophets and Messengers are for weak, grafted, stubborn 85's....om a pre-fall of man being and honestly theres verses in the Quran and Bible which are fucking appalling....THe Bible says that whatever God/Devil that Moses was taking orders from told him to go on a fuckin murder spree and kill like 200,000 people..."When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. "<---Exodus 21:20....Jesus in the bible said " Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ."...

The Quran says u can have sex with your wife or your slaves whom your right hand possessess....

THe BIble and Quran both say its okay to kill a animal and eat it...they both say you can steal milk from animals and drink it...

if we as a humans are gonna murder and oppress animals then we shouldn't bitch and moan when other humans murder and oppress other humans....

bottom line...the BIble and Quran are clearly for fuckin savages

Prophets and Messengers are strictly for retards who can't figure out how to live righteoussly on "by themselves"....

the Quran says don't kill your female children!!!!!!LOL

om so happy om free from having to make exuses for murder

om taking it back pre bible and quran to the pre-Egyptian fertile nile valley civilizations...om taking it back to the ancient divine Central American cultures.....I-Ching and Taoism....Taoists don't condone murder!!!!!!
om a natural 5 percenter/Rastafari but first and foremost I AM HIP HOP.......Hip Hop is clearly the most divine culture in existence....and Adyssa Banjoko can kiss mah ass by the way...Hip HOp does not condone murder of innocent people

"But yet you tried to use Message to the Blackman in post #30 to help strengthen your argument"

yes only to chop your head off....

theres basically something you are failing to understand...basically one technique eye use in debating sumone is to BACK THEM INTO A CORNER where they basically expose themselves to be someone who NOBODY should take any advice from much less let them teach them....thats what eye did and thats why om not taking anything you say seriously....

you basically showed your ass....or in other words your bottom line and that is that YOU PERSONALLY have no problems with murdering an innocent baby if the determined idea is to make a better civilization...and furthermore you think that someone is being MELLODRAMATIC if they have problems with thousands of babies being murdered....

you might know the lessons better than me...and thats a big "MIGHT"....but the fact is that YOU ARE NOT A 5 percenter....EYE AM THE 5 percenter....you are a 85'er or a 10 percenter who knows his or her lessons...no fuckin advocate of baby murder is a 5 percenter

knowledge wisdom understanding culture power equality God build destroy born cipha....no advocate of baby murder is representing those qualities...and is NOT a 5 percent

freedom justice equality....no advocate of baby murder is representing that.....

you are basically no different from a white eugenicist...thats why om having trouble deciding if you just a 85er or a 10 percent!!!!

your only real chance of winning this debate is if you come back to the forum under a different name....because one thing eye have proven to everybody here is that you are emphatically NOT a 5 percenter.....if eye could quote the pig in menace to society....you fucked up...you know you fucked up.....LOL

next time don't let people back you into a corner and make you look foolish!!!!!!!!

the most mentally ill sociopathic person can memorize anything and spit it back verbatim.....shit you can memorize every line in every episode of star trek and shit.....but to be a 5 percent you MUST uphold certain principles which you clearly do not

PEACE!!!!!!!!
It should be obvious that I saw your "technique" coming 93,000,000 miles away.
I never fed in to your "baby killing" "kill your foe cracka" "kowtowing" etc... rants.
The purpose of me pointing them out, was to point out that you were repeating them as opposed to using the Lessons.
You were making emotional appeals and attempts at humor, and not really debating anything.
And you should realize that the MORE PEOPLE you appeal to, and even the MORE PEOPLE that would agree with you in this thread, is kind of the antithesis of being a "5%er"

There is a difference between a person flat out condoning a horrific act, and a person knowing, that at some point, great good can result from a horrific act. Even if it takes 1000's of years.

"...why did God make Devil?"
"To show forth HIS Power...All-Wise and Righteous...HE could make a Devil...then, destroy the Devil in one day...show and prove that ALLAH is the God..."


7,8,9,0
God, Build/Destroy, Born, Cipher
Destroy:
1 : to ruin the structure, organic existence, or condition of
2a : to put out of existence : KILL
b : NEUTRALIZE
C : ANNIHILATE, VANQUISH


The Lessons contain True and Living, Infinite Wisdom.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #54
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
ive just researched this yakub and it sounds like complete nonsense. theres no evidence 4 the guy ever existing that ive found.
i doubt that eugenics program of his wouldve worked. and also science has shown us white people were on the planet before he was born which just refutes the whole story.

give me 1 piece of proof that he exists.
From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
The Yacub Theory:

If one considers Mendel's Laws, the original Black germ, when procreating, has a 1 in 4 chance of producing a brown baby. Now break those odds down through all of the phenotypes, Black to Brown to Red to Yellow to White. Caucasians are only approximately 1/11 of the Earth's population. But even so, what are the odds of there being that many caucasians without some form of genetic manipulation?

Dr. Jonathan Pritchard, a population geneticist at the University of Chicago:
Quote:
...list of selected genes includes 5 that affect skin color. The selected versions of the genes occur solely in Europeans and are presumably responsible for pale skin...The finding of 5 skin genes selected 6,600 years ago could imply that Europeans acquired their pale skin much more recently.
According to Dr. Richard G. Klein, a paleoanthropologist at Stanford: ...
Quote:
there are few skeletons found in Europe older than 10,000 years that look like modern Europeans.
Professor Hans Eiberg's, from the University of Copenhagen, research leads him to believe that:
Quote:
Blue eye colour most likely originated from the near East area or Northwest part of the Black Sea region, where the great agriculture migration to the northern part of Europe took place in the Neolithic periods about 6,000 - 10,000 years ago...The mutation affected a gene called OCA2 and "literally 'turned off' the ability to produce brown eyes."
Note the proximity of the Black Sea from Eiberg's estimations, and the Aegean Sea of The Yacub Theory.
Note the "6,000 year" estimations from the modern scientists and the "6,000 years" from The Yacub Theory.
Note the "inability" to produce brown eyes, which would imply a complete absence of Black people.

This thread is from 2005. These studies came out in 2006 and 2008 respectively, but lets take dogma out of the equation when considering a scientific matter.
Understood that these studies imply a "natural selection" as opposed to the genetic manipulation of The Yacub Theory, but throw away dogma & objectively look at the similarities.
If one does not like the ideology of the people that introduced the world to Yacob, I know this will not be enough "proof".
However, the theory of Yacob is not nearly as far fetched as it's detractors make it out to be.

Last edited by june181972; 10-06-2012 at 09:36 PM.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:02 AM   #55
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,651
Rep Power: 10
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Could you give an example of a value...?
take for example the spartans. theyd take their children at a very young age and teach them to be savage. theyd train the young boy like that and keep on repeating. this couldve made savageness innate in the spartans. theyd be savage when theyre born and it wouldnt need to b taught as much to them.

a value could b anything from compassion to courage.



Quote:
ok, doing better.



Not races, but body types. Higher bone density is just one factor for boxing. A boxer still has to box and if a boxer has a heavier tool for boxing and doesn't know how to use it, they could be beat by a boxer with a lighter tool and knows how to use it.

Basketball for example, is not a Black Man's sport, but a tall man's sport. The taller you are, the more advantage is had. No race, just body type. There are/were all kinds of ballers - white, asian, black, - all were tall.
im saying theres a correlation between body types and race. ofc u also need to train. but its nurture and nature. not just one.

and yes basketballs a tall mans sport but theres a higher probability that a black man will be taller than an asian man. and so its more likely to have more black men than asian men.

which is why basketball has more black men.

if every black man didnt train for boxing then ofc there would be more white men boxing. however if both of them train the same amount and have the same diet etc the black man will always have the upper edage cuz of his bone structure.

and ofc to say the black man is better just cuz his skin colour is black is ofc nonsense.

put it like this if it was between an albino of african ancestory and a man of european ancestory and both hade same diet etc id think the albino would be more likely to win.





Quote:
Did you hear of selective breeding? Humans could find certain traits beautiful or useful and decide to mate another with this trait. The more people find this trait beautiful or useful for a reason for breeding the more it will be common. It starts with values or an idea or like I was saying, culture (the ways of a people).

Blacks could probably take look at things like noses (an example you brought up), and decide to breed only with other blacks who have the narrowest noses within the black people to produce a people who have noses that will not be considered stereotypically black and they will be a new 'race' of people. Selective breeding. So body types, or traits could be changed.

There are exceptions in various races. I've seen a white man with a black mans nose before. So again, not really about race, but most probably about the thing which 'race' is based on - selective breeding.
yes i understand eugenics but my problem was with the bit about yakub creating these people for the intention of evil.

how does breeding humans until theyre more white make them more evil.

i still dont find the theory as convincing as others but that isnt my problem. its he idea if u breed people until theyre more white that they become worse people which is what i got from yakub making them 4 the intention of evil.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't fuck prostitutes. I massage and kiss their feet and they kiss my chest to make me cum.




Last edited by John Nash; 10-07-2012 at 07:07 AM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:04 AM   #56
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,651
Rep Power: 10
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
But even so, what are the odds of there being that many caucasians without some form of genetic manipulation?
lots of different reasons. white people took over lot of the americas and conquered different lands. jumping straight to genetic manipulation is very rash.

Quote:
...list of selected genes includes 5 that affect skin color. The selected versions of the genes occur solely in Europeans and are presumably responsible for pale skin...The finding of 5 skin genes selected 6,600 years ago could imply that Europeans acquired their pale skin much more recently
most scientists agree that there was 2 different occurences when pale skin first occurred. this is most likely to be the later one.

but yes the dates agree with Yakub.

Quote:
there are few skeletons found in Europe older than 10,000 years that look like modern Europeans.
i don see how this helps you. the date u said is 6000 years ago so if its 10000 years then european humans couldve been there 9000 and 8000 years ago.

Quote:
Blue eye colour most likely originated from the near East area or Northwest part of the Black Sea region, where the great agriculture migration to the northern part of Europe took place in the Neolithic periods about 6,000 - 10,000 years ago...The mutation affected a gene called OCA2 and "literally 'turned off' the ability to produce brown eyes."
this guy says its a genetic mutation. not cuz of a sped up evolutionary process of people mating together which is what the story of Yakub is about. so this in fact goes against Yakub. except i agree the dates are similiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
Note the proximity of the Black Sea from Eiberg's estimations, and the Aegean Sea of The Yacub Theory.
Note the "6,000 year" estimations from the modern scientists and the "6,000 years" from The Yacub Theory.
Note the "inability" to produce brown eyes, which would imply a complete absence of Black people.
yes i agree with the first 2 points. the "inability" to produce brown eyes doesn't imply an absence of black people. it implies a genetic mutation.

also have u heard of Occam's razor. it says the theory with the least assumptions is the more likely theory.

if u introduce Yakub u create a huge amount of assumptions such as people having a gr8 knowedge of science in the agriculture period u believe in a man who has no historical evidence or accounts of his life etc.

if u forget about Yakub u have a theory with less assumptions and therefore a more likely theory.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't fuck prostitutes. I massage and kiss their feet and they kiss my chest to make me cum.



John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #57
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,257
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
take for example the spartans. theyd take their children at a very young age and teach them to be savage. theyd train the young boy like that and keep on repeating. this couldve made savageness innate in the spartans. theyd be savage when theyre born and it wouldnt need to b taught as much to them.

a value could b anything from compassion to courage.
But that is just an idea that it could become innate. There is no proof this really happens.





Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

put it like this if it was between an albino of african ancestory and a man of european ancestory and both hade same diet etc id think the albino would be more likely to win.
Well, the probably would not have the same diet because culturally, some people eat different foods. Your way of looking at who would win is too simplistic. Strategy also comes into play in addition to strength. Matter of fact, their are so many factors that come into play for a person to win against a boxing opponent.







Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
yes i understand eugenics but my problem was with the bit about yakub creating these people for the intention of evil.

how does breeding humans until theyre more white make them more evil.

i still dont find the theory as convincing as others but that isnt my problem. its he idea if u breed people until theyre more white that they become worse people which is what i got from yakub making them 4 the intention of evil.
I'm not qualified to answer that question. I do not propagate the yacub theory.







Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
also have u heard of Occam's razor. it says the theory with the least assumptions is the more likely theory.

if u introduce Yakub u create a huge amount of assumptions such as people having a gr8 knowedge of science in the agriculture period u believe in a man who has no historical evidence or accounts of his life etc.

if u forget about Yakub u have a theory with less assumptions and therefore a more likely theory.

Not exactly.

Quote:
As a logical principle, Occam's razor would demand that scientists accept the simplest possible theoretical explanation for existing data. However, science has shown repeatedly that future data often supports more complex theories than existing data. Science prefers the simplest explanation that is consistent with the data available at a given time, but the simplest explanation may be ruled out as new data become available.

There is little empirical evidence that the world is actually simple or that simple accounts are more likely than complex ones to be true.

There are examples where Occam's razor would have picked the wrong theory given the available data. Simplicity principles are useful philosophical preferences for choosing a more likely theory from among several possibilities that are each consistent with available data. A single instance of Occam's razor picking a wrong theory falsifies the razor as a general principle.Michael Lee and othersprovide cases where a parsimonious approach does not guarantee a correct conclusion and, if based on incorrect working hypotheses or interpretations of incomplete data, may even strongly support a false conclusion.
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #58
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,651
Rep Power: 10
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
But that is just an idea that it could become innate. There is no proof this really happens.


yes i agreed with this later when i said my judegements were too rash. if u remember me saying that. i think its still plausible that its true but yes totally agree not enough evidence.



Quote:
Well, the probably would not have the same diet because culturally, some people eat different foods. Your way of looking at who would win is too simplistic. Strategy also comes into play in addition to strength. Matter of fact, their are so many factors that come into play for a person to win against a boxing opponent.
yes i agree and i think ive confused matters by choosing over simplistic scenarios but im gonna revert back to the original point i was making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
ok i dont mind racism though. if its made with a logical point. but there isnt actually any real definition of racism. loosely i think its the belief that there are inherent or genetics traits in people dependant on what "race" theyre from.



even here i wasnt being specific and clear to my point so i'll try and say it again.

i cant exactly remember where i found my original qoute so i'll use wikipedia which had a similiar 1

Quote:
Racism is generally defined as actions, practices, or beliefs that reflect the racial worldview: the ideology that humans are divided into separate and exclusive biological entities called "races". This ideology entails the belief that members of a race share a set of characteristic traits, abilities, or qualities, that traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural behavioral characteristics are inherited, and that this inheritance means that races can be ranked as innately superior or inferior to others
basicly the qoute i originally found said the same thing except it excluded "and that this inheritance means that races can be ranked as innately superior or inferior to others"

i was basicly saying i believe some racist things made with logical points. as u can see the definition of racist which i found was in a concise form "the belief that different races have different inherent traits"

u even agreed with some of the things i said such as people of african incestory usually have a more dense bone structure.

but yes some of the things i said were too over simplistic and didnt prove my point well at all.








Quote:
I'm not qualified to answer that question. I do not propagate the yacub theory.
ok









Quote:
Not exactly.
i noticed that u got that from wikipedia under the science section of "Occam's razor". ur making a very straw man type comparison. wiki is talking about complex scientific theories. as a theory or model becomes more complex "Occam's razor becomes a less suitable method.

however in the example of Yakub Occam's razor works well. think about it. if u looked at that scientific evidence that june181972 gave but had no idea about yakub would u immediately jump to the conclusion that some scientist had tried a eugenics program to create white people. i dont think so and the idea never entered one of those scientists minds. i think its far too far a jump and Occam's razor works well here.

also i think Occam's razor should be used in this way

Quote:
Science prefers the simplest explanation that is consistent with the data available at a given time, but the simplest explanation may be ruled out as new data become available. That is, science is open to the possibility that future experiments might support more complex theories than demanded by current data and is more interested in designing experiments to discriminate between competing theories than favoring one theory over another based merely on philosophical principles
if u go by this logic then the simplest explanation consistent with the available data now then yakub probably didnt exist. however if new data was introduced that showed the earlier theory was wrong and that yakub did exist then id refute theold theory.

but for now yakub probably didnt exist.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't fuck prostitutes. I massage and kiss their feet and they kiss my chest to make me cum.




Last edited by John Nash; 10-07-2012 at 05:05 PM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #59
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

"in the most loose term i guess im racist cuz i believe people from different usually act differently.

eg i think black people are generally more athletic than white people.

or

i believe japanesse people will b more likely to be better at maths than a black person if theyre given the same education."

yup...thats pretty much terrible to think like that and it shows you vibrate at a very slow rate...


"but please also note that just cuz an individual is a certain race doesnt mean he/she will have the qualities of that race.

however racism based on hate or just trying to glorify ones race is incredibly stupid."

huh????? look at what you just wrote...just like our baby killer buddy you basically lost all credability to even debate this subject!!!!!!

"yes my argument is a bit strawmanesque but u get the point. what if i said that there was a man jim who lived 100 years ago who killed 50 people. even though its plausible would u believe it. probably not."

eye appreciate you admitting your strawmanism...lol

"but this yakub nonsense goes beond that. they evn put a date on it and the thing is white people (as shown by scientific research) lived long before 6600 years ago. a direct contradiction."

mmmm....what eye get from the lessons that if Yacob did exist it doesn't nessesarily say the product of his murderous diabolical rampage was the first white people ever.....

"and thinking white people created for the intention of evil betrays at worst a hatred or at best a discontent with white people rather than an objective historical analysis of how white people came about."

yeah its pretty shitty especially if one lacks understanding....but lets face it....and this is the big point u are completely bypassing....basically yeah take the Mongols for instance....they was sum savage ass devils....but lets face it....being under the mongols rule wasn't anywhere as terrible is the currently rule of corporate white folks of the whole entire fuckin planet.....the mongols didn't pollute 95 percent of the earths water supply...the mongols didn't build houses with toxic cancer causing materials and toxic ass carpets and shit....the mongols didn't have the planet on the brink of destruction....the mongols didn't put mercury fillings in peoples teeth....eye could give examples all day so owl stop there but if humanity as a whole don't know who they fuckin enemy is then we are indeed DOOMED.....the corporate white man is the enemy to everyone on the planet but most white people don't really know this shit...and now basically everyone on the planet is culturally white anyways....


"ive read other things about NOI and i think its stupid. trying to say cuz words and phrases sound similiar they therefore share the same meaning is stupid to me. and the same with numbers."

this is comming from a person who said this....--->"i believe japanesse people will b more likely to be better at maths than a black person if theyre given the same education"

like eye said...you and baby killer need to kumbayah and.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgKGMIFXYsQ

"mo NOI was a result of racism by white people against blacks which resulted in blacks feeling so humiliated that they had to invent lies and fanatical stories to make themselves feel better and to get revenge on whites for doing this to them."

huh???....the NOI also says that a black dude from waaaay back(trillions upon trillions of years ago???) tryed to kill everyone or damn near everyone on the planet and thats how we got our current moon that you cee in the sky...

"this leads to nonsense such as white people being invented 4 the sole reason of evil."

once again....eye think you are missing the point....people MUST have a healthy dis-trust of the corporate white man....or else!!!!!!!!!!! he will lead you straight to fuckin hell....

PEACE
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #60
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

"Check yoself!!! "---FMJ

yup...proves mah point...people who critisize 120 are generally racists themselves....usually even worst racists
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one