news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 09-07-2012, 02:56 AM   #1
Merc Versus
Zulu Nation

Merc Versus drunken mastaMerc Versus drunken mastaMerc Versus drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Merc Versus Send a message via Yahoo to Merc Versus Send a message via Skype™ to Merc Versus
Default New Bedlam Brethren iTunes single: A MURDER OF CROWS

116 Productions & Invisible Inc Multimedia proudly present the third single from Bedlam Brethren's upcoming album BLACK FEATHER MESSENGERS!

Download A MURDER OF CROWS at iTunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-m...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

BLACK FEATHER MESSENGERS dropping globally September 14th! Physical and digital! T-shirts available now!

Visit our online store at www.bedlambrethren.com
Merc Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:58 AM   #2
Merc Versus
Zulu Nation

Merc Versus drunken mastaMerc Versus drunken mastaMerc Versus drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Merc Versus Send a message via Yahoo to Merc Versus Send a message via Skype™ to Merc Versus

This new joint is a narrative. Udi & Cheating Death show their storytelling ability as each of them tackle a topic concerning the dark side of life...
Merc Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I acutally just found the album on the Bandcamp page. This is really sick, the hook threw me lyrics go prefect with the vibe. Whole album is dope.

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #4
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

i want to peep it but when i click play it says i dont have the rite audio player im already knowing its dope PEACE fams